Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Urgent Product Needed From Anyone Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Product Needed From Anyone Here (482 Views)

Pink Lips Product Needed In Lugbe Abuja / Kerosene Wholesaler Needed From River State / Please Bankers In The House Urgent Help Is Needed From U Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Product Needed From Anyone Here by dakarman(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
We are in need of this product from Nigeria, Ghana, Togo and Benin,
The product is disposable solo cup like the one in the picture blow.
Please anyone can look for it for long time business. We can work as partnership or you become supplier and we the buyer. Please if you are interested in this business carefully read the dimension of the product well so that. other product will follow up if you do your research job well.

The dimension of the cup is:
Top: 70mm
Height: 75mm
Bottom: 42mm
Weight: 2 to 3gram is ok
Volume: 155ml to 170ml is ok

please contact me on email otanu2016@gmail.com or WhatsApp:+221 70 60 91006
thanks

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Make Some Good Cash This Christmas - See How / I Thought I Was The Only Deaf In The World Until I Saw Other Deaf Students Aroun / I Need Help Signing Up With Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.