Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Tutorial - Making Money In Trading Crypto-currencies (margin Trading) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tutorial - Making Money In Trading Crypto-currencies (margin Trading) (1016 Views)

Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange / Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial - Making Money In Trading Crypto-currencies (margin Trading) by proxitaly: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
In this trade, I am going to show you how you can make a living this december through crypto currency trading. Come in and follow. I am a very busy person and may not be posting more than once or twice daily. I will post according to encouragement (ie. the more comments here to keep the thread lively).

INTRO

Last year around June/July I joined a foreign Forum online and heared about crypto trading for the first time using bots. I had no money of my own but my sister gave me 50k to save in my bank account for her. Seeking easy money, I delved into crypto trading with 30k of her money trading ETH/BTC (exchange - I'll explain later)
It was going very profitable at first (The 0.18 BTC soon turned to 0.2 which is about 35 in less than a week.) but ETH was hacked and it fell in value rapidly. Unfortunately, I was holding Ethereum at this time so I lost more than half of the 0.18BTC to only 0.08BTC. I abandoned the whole thing with the 0.08BTC pending in my account.

Fast forward to this year around July, I saw a post here on Nairaland on Crypto trading (To be continued)
Re: Tutorial - Making Money In Trading Crypto-currencies (margin Trading) by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bro!!! Continue na,today is 30th oh,finish what you have started. Cc ymodulus and others.
Re: Tutorial - Making Money In Trading Crypto-currencies (margin Trading) by tegbrum(m): 6:24am On Dec 01, 2016
otegabrum@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Again MMM Reassures Nigerian Participants, Says Scheme To Restart January 14 / The Reason Mmm Will Continue Working Perfectly / Wealth Creation Without Stress@ The Comfort Of Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.