Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump (79314 Views)

BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha / Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by QuietHammer(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Good. Every mallam to his kettle. Illegals should go back home and build their countries

2 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by SirShymexx: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lmao @ Terrell Owens the gawd and the gawd QB, Tom Brady.

You missed out the gawd coach, Bill Belichick. And P.Diddy also passively supported Trump.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Jay542(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Where's iceprince biko

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Funjosh(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
How about those that voted for Hilary Clinton undecided
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by AkinPhysicist: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by fortunechy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
*APC 1:1-12* Our Reading For Today Is Taken From The Book Of APC Chapter 1 Verse 1 To 12 .... 1. And it came to pass, when the Lord would punish Nigeria, that he gave them a president under whose hand they were mightily oppressed. . 2. Before he ascended the throne, he made them hope, with all manner of promises, that he would bring them to the promised land before the coming year began. . 3. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria grew restless with their good condition, and sorely vexed the president under whose hand they had prospered, so that he would not have the office of the president again, but rather resented it. . 4. In those days also the Boko haramites laid siege to the north, and slew of the people three and twenty thousand, intending to set up a kingdom which would be ruled by Islam. . 5. Thus the inhabitants of Nigeria remembered not the good deeds of Jonathan, but thrust him out of the throne, and made Buhari president in his stead. . 6. Buhari was seventy and two years old when he began to reign. He reigned one and a half years in Nigeria, and the land became impoverished under him and the hausites, the igbolites and yorubites began murmuring against the President . 7. But the President continued to persecute also a few of the people, accusing them and casting them into prison. Thus, the opposition was subdued, the people could not find bread and rice to eat and there was hunger in the land. . 8. And the end became uncertain as there was wailing and gnashing of teeth and as soon as the president heard this he began to travel around d the world and in the middle of his reign he launched a campaign to say to the people "Change begins with you. 9. And in those days, there came a disagreement between the president and his household. And the woman of his 'old age (not youth)' chastised him in a proverb saying 'he who the gods want to remove from position he first makes deaf', as he no longer listens to her. 10. In response to her, while in a far away land with the Germans, he rebuked her and reminded her of her duties as a wife, saying "while he belongs to everybody and nobody, 'she belongs to the kitchen, the living room and the other room'". 11. And these sentences caused uproar and division in the land, which greatly caused division in the land among its inhabitants.. 12 Tell it not in Germany. Tell it not in the streets of Abuja, how art the mighty fallen? Knoweth thou not that Sai Buhari has goofed and it's now "to your tents oh Nigerians!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by KingsleyCEO: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
How come Bubu's name is not on the list?

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by AYOOZI(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
it seems Americans re nt reali moved by assets in terms of asses nd boobs flaunted by Beyonce and co

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Olukat(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Some of the celebs here are needed in rehabs home. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ooh
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by danfidel01(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=missjo post=50926642]
And what attribute would that be?[/quote

bro you are not blind na.. grin grin grin
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by AleAirHub(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
@Lalasticlala.

Please kindly update NL version. grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by HomeOfMe(f): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
missjo:
20. Stephen Baldwin
[img]http://nordic.businessinsider.com/contentassets/f593b19aa9534dd0836c6e7fb621ea27/56c7418b2e526557008b83de.jpg?preset=article-image[/img]

Baldwin, who was fired by Trump on two different seasons of "The Celebrity Apprentice," said during an interview with Don Lemon on an episode of "CNN Tonight" that Trump would make a "great" president "because he's not a politician, and he doesn't care what anybody thinks."

Baldwin recently urged Christian voters to ignore Trump's lewd and aggressive "p---y" comments because he thinks Trump is "really fun" and "a family guy."

His older brother, actor Alec Baldwin voted for Hillary Clinton.
Are you scared? You shouldnt be because you"re on scare tactics...That's my Baldwin.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by wolexy14(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Still wondering wetin concern nigerians for US election. sick faces

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by martineverest(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
LizGray:
Including Katy perry and lady gaga
those alonside beyonce are clinton's supporters
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Kaybaba5(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wayo celebrities
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Kingsley10000: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
trump is the man
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by ajalaolanr(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
They all look funny, Old and mostly depressed.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Guyman02: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
*Trump's first day at his Office after being elected President.*

First briefing by the CIA, Pentagon, FBI:

Trump: We must destroy ISIS immediately. No delays.

CIA: We cannot do that, sir. We created them along with Turkey, Saudi, Qatar and others.

Trump: The Democrats created them.

CIA: We created ISIS, sir. You need them or else you would lose funding from the natural gas lobby.

Trump: Stop funding Pakistan. Let India deal with them.

CIA: We can't do that.

Trump: Why is that?

CIA: India will cut Balochistan out of Pak.

Trump: I don't care.

CIA: India will have peace in Kashmir. They will stop buying our weapons. They will become a superpower. We have to fund Pakistan to keep India busy in Kashmir.

Trump: But you have to destroy the Taliban.

CIA: Sir, we can't do that. We created the Taliban to keep Russia in check during the 80s. Now they are keeping Pakistan busy and away from their nukes.

Trump: We have to destroy terror sponsoring regimes in the Middle East. Let us start with the Saudis.

Pentagon: Sir, we can't do that. We created those regimes because we wanted their oil. We can't have democracy there, otherwise their people will get that oil - and we cannot let their people own it.

Trump: Then, let us invade Iran.

Pentagon: We cannot do that either, sir.

Trump: Why not?

CIA: We are talking to them, sir.

Trump: What? Why?

CIA: We want our Stealth Drones back. If we attack them, Russia will obliterate us as they did to our buddy ISIS in Syria. Besides we need Iran to keep Israel in check.

Trump: Then let us invade Iraq again.

CIA: Sir, our friends (ISIS) are already occupying 1/3rd of Iraq.

Trump: Why not the whole of Iraq?

CIA: We need the Shi'ite govt of Iraq to keep ISIS in check.

Trump: I am banning Muslims from entering US.

FBI: We can't do that.

FBI: Then our own population will become fearless.

Trump: I am deporting all illegal immigrants to south of the border.

Border patrol: You can't do that, sir.

Border patrol: If they're gone, who will build the wall?

Trump: I am banning H1B visas.

USCIS: You cannot do that.

Trump: Why?

Chief of Staff: If you do so, we'll have to outsource White House operations to Bangalore. Which is in India.

Trump (sweating profusely by now): What the hell should I do as President

CIA: Enjoy the White House, sir! We will take care of the rest!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Icon79(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
First of all, many of the names of this list are NOT celebrities. When did Omorosa became a celeb? Whatever!

Secondly, some of them didn't even vote. I know that for a fact.

Thirdly, Tom Brady's wife denied that he did.

O pari

3 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by nbright: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
missjo:
7. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood tired of 'the ‘p***y generation’ of political correctness

Movie Star Clint Eastwood backed Trump over Clinton saying he has grown tired of the ‘p***y generation’ of political correctness. “[Trump is] onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” the Dirty Harry star said.
“That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a p***y generation. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist.”

He's always supported Republican candidates

6 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by missjo(f): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
danfidel01:
you are not blind na
I'm not, but maybe you can point me in the right direction so I don't assume
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by fourthworld: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
Why do apefricans care about my country so much!? Make a list on the people that voted for Sultan Buhari . No one cares about your subhuman opinions.

Our opinions count brother, if not you would have asked John Kerry why he visited the Northern Nigeria as well as invited them to America? It's like you are staying kindergarten as long as international politics is concerned. If not that you are an Igbo guy, I would ve given you a lash you will never forget

2 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by fourthworld: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
Why do apefricans care about my country so much!? Make a list on the people that voted for Sultan Buhari . No one cares about your subhuman opinions.

Our opinions count brother, if not you would have asked John Kerry why he visited the Northern Nigeria as well as invited them to America? It's like you are still a kindergarten as long as international politics is concerned. If not that you are an Igbo guy, I would ve given you a lash you will never forget
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by kerryjossy(f): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
And so what??

1 Like

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by missjo(f): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lmao @ Terrell Owens the gawd and the gawd QB, Tom Brady.

You missed out the gawd coach, Bill Belichick. And P.Diddy also passively supported Trump.
LOL, yea I think I saw Bill Belichick on one site I checked...but Diddy is new to me, didn't see his name anywhere.

Well I did say the list isn't extensive, there are over 40 celebs I could have cited but I chose the ones which Nigerians can recognize the most.
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by fourthworld: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Strong people!

Unlike all these beyonce, jennifer Lopez, nicki minaj and co. who thought because of their fine faces and sexy bodies, most americans will vote hillary clinton because they endorsed her grin grin grin grin

People with foresight and not the short-sighted Afonjas
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by millionboi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
BEN Carson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by GodwinTobi(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
I am hearing American accent inside this keke, are they back already?

5 Likes

Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by Neimar: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
I nr know dem ooo apart from some
Re: List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump by paulpisky: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
You forgot Bill Belichick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"From Bum Shorts To Leggings" - Ozo Called Out By Fans Over His Choice Of Outfit / Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.