Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo (16635 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
urheme:

yes i would..... if you can demonstrate it...face to face with me. i will only believe you if i see.

my experiences are real and it is still happening.

Right here is the counter challenge to Seun from an ex Atheist who very much had a similar background with Seun..

I quote" if Seun can prove to him FACE TO FACE he will only believe Seun if he sees it" HIS EXPERIENCES ARE REAL AND STILL HAPPENING...

Seun mbok will you take up this Challenge? You can help restore your lost brother back to Atheism if you can via actual physical tangible proof and not theory.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by 4kings: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
urheme:

but you have not heard the story..... perhaps i will continue tomorrow
No please continue, its getting interesting, i dont like suspense.
Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by bennyann: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
urheme:

yes i would..... if you can demonstrate it...face to face with me. i will only believe you if i see.

1cor 4 vs 20
the kingdom of God is not by words of mouth but a demonstration of power.

Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by yorhmienerd(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Seun:

In other words, you didn't believe in God because you never felt anything supernatural? What supernatural experiences did you experience at Dunamis that changed your mind? Would you become an atheist if we could demonstrate that your experiences were purely psychological?
Never knew atheists preach to shocked. Pastor Seun?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Tonyosas101(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
urheme:

but you have not heard the story..... perhaps i will continue tomorrow
Perhaps you can still continue today..I just want to observe your "tori" before I put mouth grin
Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
bennyann:

Wonderful!

2derful o my brother. He is even backing up the challenge with actual scripture.

The kingdom of God is not in words but in demonstration of power.

In other words Seun the kingdom of God no be grammer or theory...Na action.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Tonyosas101(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Right here is the counter challenge to Seun from an ex Atheist who very much had a similar background with Seun..

I quote" if Seun can prove to him FACE TO FACE he will only believe Seun if he sees it" HIS EXPERIENCES ARE REAL AND STILL HAPPENING...

Seun mbok will you take up this Challenge? You can help restore your lost brother back to Atheism if you can via actual physical tangible proof and not theory.
And you think the rubbish you typed is funny or worth taken seriously

10 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by bennyann: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
Splinz:

Simple. Those that fought and win souls for 'atheism' are simply called "athelists". We thank bro seun for his great works of ministering to lost souls.

You're funny bro. You literally got me looking up that word. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by 4kings: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
bennyann:

me too angry

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tonyosas101:

And you think the rubbish you typed is funny or worth taken seriously

Was I talking to you? I was only echoing his challenge.

I know you have also parked your car and deflated the tires. make sure you parked well.

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by urheme: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Second service started.
there was something in the atmosphere that does not jus encourage dancing....the place is tensed up....so unusual for a church.

at first i wanted to go out but somehow i could not leave... then prayers started....... then i wanted to vomit, in fact i began to wonder what i was doing there.... then the pastor mount the pulpit... waoh ..... a fine tall man he is grin..... very serious as if hell has broken loss on that day.

why won't it be so...an atheist entered his territory grin grin grin grin

joke apart

the pastor started;

"you that caterers are cooking for in your dreams and you are buzy eating, i stand on the mandate of the Holy spirit and of the commission that sent me here......bashaka..li..co...bragadiya....Holy spirit locate that person"

i never for once thought that prayers can have any effect on me how much more knock me down.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Tonyosas101(m): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Was I talking to you? I was only echoing his challenge.

I know you have also parked your car and deflated the tires. make sure you parked well.
Now that's funny grin grin
For your info, am not an atheist, neither am I a christian
Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tonyosas101:

Now that's funny grin grin
For your info, am not an atheist, neither am I a christian

Simply because you are neither here nor there that is why you not only parked your car you also deflated the tires..This is breaking news for you but not for us Christians.

Abeg make sure you do not double park and block other atheists from cruising into the parking lot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by bennyann: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Please Sir, take it easy on them ooo, do you really want the atheists to create their own private section? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Tonyosas101(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
urheme:
Second service started.
there was something in the atmosphere that does not jus encourage dancing....the place is tensed up....so unusual for a church.

at first i wanted to go out but somehow i could not leave... then prayers started....... then i wanted to vomit, in fact i began to wonder what i was doing there.... then the pastor mount the pulpit... waoh ..... a fine tall man he is grin..... very serious as if hell has broken loss on that day.

joke apart

the pastor started;

"you that caterers are cooking for in your dreams and you are buzy eating, i stand on the mandate of the Holy spirit and of the commission that sent me here......bashaka..li..co...bragadiya....Holy spirit locate that person"

i never for once thought that prayers can have any effect on me how much more knock me down.
grin
Funny but am glad you felt something extraordinary
Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Tonyosas101(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Simply because you are neither here nor there that is why you not only parked your car you also deflated the tires..This is breaking news for you but not for us Christians.

Abeg make sure you do not double park and block other atheists from cruising into the parking lot.
Alright sir and you're seriously funny

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Splinz(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
bennyann:

Eh

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
urheme:
Second service started.

joke apart

the pastor started;

You seem to love suspense this guy...Abeg there is something I want to say but I need to wait for you to finish...Pls finish this blockbuster abeg na.

4 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by urheme: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
the pastor continued..... every evil deposit in your system...... Holy spirit where is that person......rayaa ya yaa...yaa... shout Fireeeeeeee"

beloved.....

power came on me.... nobody touched me.....it swept me off my feet and wiped me on the hard floor... i had unknowingly scattered all the sit and the people around me took off.

i began to see many people hold me down...a lot actually happened in that service that day.....unexplainable..... i was practically put in to coma at the alter and i did not know when that service ended....... and so i recovered from the alter where i found my self and went straight to my friend..... a dunamis sister....and told her thus

"all my body dey pain me.. ibe like them beat me for una church"

she replied:
"na who beat you"

i said:
"plenty people.... i just dey see plenty plenty hand for all my body......abeg i dey go house"

beloved as at the time i left my friend's house i have not fully recovered...my self.

this is the beginning of the journey. cry cry cry cry

will see you later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by malvisguy212: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
do you want to receive what you dont believe in ? do you believe in what you encounter ?

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Immorttal: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
urheme:

1cor 4 vs 20 you actually believed
the kingdom of God is not by words of mouth but a demonstration of power.
you actually believed a human god finally grin. i may not be intelligent or brilliant but i strive to apply my common sense, simple common sense.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Seun(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
urheme:
so i recovered from the alter where i found my self and went straight to my friend..... a dunamis sister....and told her thus

she replied:
"na who beat you"
Did this Dunamis sister, who is your friend, not attend the same church you attended? How come she didn't know about what happened to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Immorttal: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
bennyann:

awww!!! grin

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Immorttal: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
this lines though cool

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by felixomor: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
cool
Wow
Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Seun:

Did this Dunamis sister, who is your friend, not attend the same church you attended? How come she didn't know about what happened to you?

The question she asked was definitely satirical as she knows nobody beat him so had to ask him that for fun.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Seun:

But wait o seun this your car tire wey you deflate I hear say dem dey sell am for Sango roundabout...Go and buy it and move your vehicle..you are blocking traffic. lol

4 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
urheme:
the pastor continued..... every evil deposit in your system...... Holy spirit where is that person......rayaa ya yaa...yaa... shout Fireeeeeeee"

beloved.....

power came on me.... nobody touched me.....it swept me off my feet and wiped me on the hard floor... i had unknowingly scattered all the sit and the people around me took off.

i began to see many people hold me down...a lot actually happened in that service that day.....unexplainable..... i was practically put in to coma at the alter and i did not know when that service ended....... and so i recovered from the alter where i found my self and went straight to my friend..... a dunamis sister....and told her thus

she replied:
"na who beat you"

i said:
"plenty people.... i just dey see plenty plenty hand for all my body......abeg i dey go house"

beloved as at the time i left my friend's house i have not fully recovered...my self.

this is the beginning of the journey. cry cry cry cry

will see you later.

Feel better

Team Atheists must be holding an emergency meeting right now grin grin

4 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by hesupamo: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

Feel better

Team Atheists must be holding an emergency meeting right now grin grin

this means you've been holding emergency meetings for every nairalander that opens a thread on his leaving your Jewish god for atheism.......

8 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by jonbellion(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hmm funny enough I've been in church services where such was proclaimed and I didn't feel sh*t cool

5 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
TheSuperMod:

this means you've been holding emergency meetings for every nairalander that opens a thread on his leaving your Jewish god for atheism.......
Atheists are an insignificant population. Things like this breaks hearts in that camp. Someone will have to open a counter thread to do damage control grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Peace Ibiyeomie Celebrates Christmas With Widows And Orphans (Pics) / Does Spending The Last Night Of The Year In A Church Service Make Any Difference / Pastors And Body Guards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.