Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo (16638 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
urheme:
is 22nd of May 2016......so is a dream undecided
How long have been an Atheist? For what reasons?
Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
The op is funny.
He brought up an unverifiable story and expects us to accept it as real. No proof whatsoever.
You made an impressive claim, can it be supported by evidence urheme?

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Gombs(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
Seun, I have a question for you.

Are you interested in his story or are you more interested in ridiculing yourself? I keep reading your comments and I marvel each time. cry

I wonder how atheists claim this world is by an accident.. . There's too much order to believe so.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by hesupamo: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Gombs:
Se
I wonder how atheists claim this world is by an accident.. . There's too much order to believe so.

atheism never claimed this world is by accident

stop your pathetic strawman

4 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
TheSuperMod:
Atheism never claimed this world is by accident

**** even Seun believes in Evolution and he is an atheist and Evolution as theorised began by chance as no scientist thus far knows the origin of life.

4 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by hesupamo: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
naijadeyhia:

But pls this thread isnt about Muafrika its about an Atheist who says he experienced God. One of you who came at you lot. Focus on him and not on muafrika.

that doesn't stop us from addressing misguided and delusional posts of other commenters

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
TheSuperMod:

that doesn't stop us from addressing misguided and delusional posts of other commenters

You do realise you are derailing. Would you ban yourself for derailing?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by hesupamo: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
naijadeyhia:
even Seun believes in Evolution and he is an atheist and Evolution as theorised began by chance as no scientist thus far knows the origin of life.

atheism never claimed this world is by accident
Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by akintom(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
urheme:
Hi friends,
is being a while i posted on this forum, i miss you guys so so much smiley

I have being looking for the right time to post this story. Well, i have often thought i was an atheist, although i was raised a theist but until recently i have hated religion, or any belief system at all. grin grin

the one thing that baffled me is that powers finally located me in a church called Dunamis in the outskirt of Abuja and it blasted the atheism out of me. shocked shocked.

Beloved, i am here to share my story.

You were never an atheist.
You simply didn't know what to make of religion. And whatever was blasted from you at dunamis, sure must have some semblance of rational adjustments to reality of life.

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by hesupamo: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
akintom:

You simply didn't know what to make of religion. And whatever was blasted from you at dunamis, sure must have some semblance of rational adjustments to reality of life.

fallacy detector is running.........

scanning post for fallacies.........

fallacy detected

fallacy type "No True Scotsman Fallacy"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by raphieMontella: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
the op should come and complete his story ni?

3 Likes

Re: An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
akintom:

Oga stop double parking. A simple check on his profile and history would clear your head. Besides who made you the Authority on Atheist verification? Are you an Atheist detector? Show us the scientific equipment you used to prove He isnt an atheist.

10 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / Does Spending The Last Night Of The Year In A Church Service Make Any Difference / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.