Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election (25819 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President / Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election by fourthworld: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Diademk07:

cheesy grin. ipob and stupidity are quite synonymous! Name the several industries your useless folks has established in the SW. Or do you mean the 2 by 2 rental shops you chest beaters occupy, probably your street gala hawking business? cheesy

Eediots who couldn't develop their erosion dump filled region is talking about developing another place.. What a dolt!

Cry me a river, go to Surulere, Festac, Aj and many other places and ask for the owners of the buildings there. Fools that Buhari has used to clean his ass and dumped as usual. Generation of failures. Short sighted kenyapithecuses that are so myopic not to see beyond the present. Hence whoever they support is bound to fail. They supported Buhari and he happens to be the worst president in Nigeria history and plunged the nation in recession. They supported Hillary and she failed. Buhari discovered the source of his problem and distanced himself from failures because it is contagious. Woe betide who ever parrots already in cage support, the person's failure is guaranteed
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election by petermichaels(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dem Don dey taya.. hehe
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election by Diademk07: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
fourthworld:

Cry me a river, go to Surulere, Festac, Aj and many other places and ask for the owners of the buildings there. Fools that Buhari has used to clean his ass and dumped as usual. Generation of failures. Short sighted kenyapithecuses that are so myopic not to see beyond the present. Hence whoever they support is bound to fail. They supported Buhari and he happens to be the worst president in Nigeria history and plunged the nation in recession. They supported Hillary and she failed. Buhari discovered the source of his problem and distanced himself from failures because it is contagious. Woe betide who ever parrots already in cage support, the person's failure is guaranteed

Lmao!

Buildings are now industries? What a stupid thing! We can now agree you dirty useless eediots contribute nada to the economy of the region, rather you're all beneficiaries of what has been put in place by our leaders and the people of SW. Bunch of parasitic useless things who couldn't hold their leaders for the shambles in their region but rather fleeing in droves to the SW to enjoy the good life our leaders already put in place!

Just wait and see.. Those houses would soon be demolished just like your phantom markets! The C of O doesn't even need to be acted upon before all your phantom buildings becomes wasteland! You will always be strangers on SW and that's the fact!

That said, I never knew Yoruba were now the American citizens who could vote in the man of their choice but seeing how you stupid things championed elections you never partook yet had this delusion of voting in Trump shows how you useless things must have been suffering from inferior complex to have claimed an election you never partook! We all know what happens to you losers when it comes to the reality on ground as opposed to your delusion grandeur!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election by Niyi25(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
Aketi is not our Choice in dz state. Olushola Oke of AD is our Choice. oke Gbeemi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election by fourthworld: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Diademk07:

Lmao!

Buildings are now industries? What a stupid thing! We can now agree you dirty useless eediots contribute nada to the economy of the region, rather you're all beneficiaries of what has been put in place by our leaders and the people of SW. Bunch of parasitic useless things who couldn't hold their leaders for the shambles in their region but rather fleeing in droves to the SW to enjoy the good life our leaders already put in place!

Just wait and see.. Those houses would soon be demolished just like your phantom markets! The C of O doesn't even need to be acted upon before all your phantom buildings becomes wasteland! You will always be strangers on SW and that's the fact!

That said, I never knew Yoruba were now the American citizens who could vote in the man of their choice but seeing how you stupid things championed elections you never partook yet had this delusion of voting in Trump shows how you useless things must have been suffering from inferior complex to have claimed an election you never partook! We all know what happens to you losers when it comes to the reality on ground as opposed to your delusion grandeur!

Hahahahqha hypocrite with monkey brain and peanut shelled skull. I know your antics very well, you cannot deceive me, you can only deceive people with lizard iq yourself. We all know that moronic Afonjas didn't hide your support for the woman whose campaign promises were completely anti Christ, and are so pained because she lost. Now you are displaying your common snaky character trait of pretence and denial which you inherited from Lucifer your ancestor. When I told people that the Afonjas are children of the devil, they think I am joking, but their support for someone who is to bold to fight for gay rights, lesbian rights, tranny, abortion, terrorism has proved me right. The devil cometh not but to steal, kill and destroy, that's what the woman intended to come and do and as child the devil that kills, you supported her. The only reason you people seem to be peaceful and accommodating is that you too lazy to fight, if not the North would've been righteous in comparison with what you people will do. You are all potential terrorists but have not the guts to carry it out, that's why your hate filled wicked hearts display your frustrations in social media. Good bye,look for your fellow devils in hell
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election by Diademk07: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
fourthworld:

Hahahahqha hypocrite with monkey brain and peanut shelled skull. I know your antics very well, you cannot deceive me, you can only deceive people with lizard iq yourself. We all know that moronic Afonjas didn't hide your support for the woman whose campaign promises were completely anti Christ, and are so pained because she lost. Now you are displaying your common snaky character trait of pretence and denial which you inherited from Lucifer your ancestor. When I told people that the Afonjas are children of the devil, they think I am joking, but their support for someone who is to bold to fight for gay rights, lesbian rights, tranny, abortion, terrorism has proved me right. The devil cometh not but to steal, kill and destroy, that's what the woman intended to come and do and as child the devil that kills, you supported her. The only reason you people seem to be peaceful and accommodating is that you too lazy to fight, if not the North would've been righteous in comparison with what you people will do. You are all potential terrorists but have not the guts to carry it out, that's why your hate filled wicked hearts display your frustrations in social media. Good bye,look for your fellow devils in hell

Lol!

Another useless rant from the pathetic delusion thing..

See who's calling someone hate filled, do tell me who started the hate filled comment, especially in a thread that has nothing to do with an ipob doofus as you?

Just look at the victim card playing useless thing, the same useless victim mentality perpetrated by their pathetic fore fathers when they were the one who started the war whereas all Nigeria did was to end it for them.. Useless inconsequential pathetic thing!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election by tommynico(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Diademk07:

Lol!

Another useless rant from the pathetic delusion thing..

See who's calling someone hate filled, do tell me who started the hate filled comment, especially in a thread that has nothing to do with an ipob doofus as you?

Just look at the victim card playing useless thing, the same useless victim mentality perpetrated by their pathetic fore fathers when they were the one who started the war whereas all Nigeria did was to end it for them.. Useless inconsequential pathetic thing!
Má bayé rè jé nw, you wan make the guy commit sucide?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election by dakkayode(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
People that were around
Amosun, Tambual, Fayemi, Ingige, oni, Niyi Adebayo, oyegun , Lanlong, Benue state gov. Bauchi State gov, minister for health, senator Alasoadura, APC NWC..And lot more.. Flat heads keep shouting until you hear APC as the winner at d end of d election
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election by desire21a: 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
GoggleB:
Turnout was very low..
They had to block some roads just to cause traffic..
Without that there wouldn't have been the little traffic that occurred for a little time..

Campaign has ended too..

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election by BakireBulmaker: 12:08am On Nov 11, 2016
fourthworld:

So you expected a good turnout in an irrelevant Western state? Afonja and slave mentality, just look at how Buhari is treating them with disdain. People without value, laughing in Swahili jare

The bolded is quite imbecilic.

SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive / Paul Usoro Elected As New NBA President / Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.