Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing (1826 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by Choiszman(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Note: This article was copied from palmchat app

It is no news now that for quite some time now, the pool picture of the picture of popular pop singer Teckno have gotten more than the predictable attention from adoring female fans. This would not have been a trending issue if he had not advertise that he had a big cassava in his hit song “Pana”.
The pool picture was a bit of a shocker to fans who were expecting to see a horsed sized looking “Cassava”. Probably, something definitely went wrong and that, I am writing to prove.
Below are five reasons why Tekno’s Cassava wasn’t so disappointing:
1. Poor camera Angle: Owing to the poor skill of the photographer, maybe the best angle to showcase the full glory of his cassava was not caught. This we know because everything is just camera, and if you have not seen it yourself in its full size, who are you to judge?
2. The Swimming Trunk: Basically, I believe the swimming trunk he’s putting on is very tight and there is a 100% tendency that the “Cassava’s” full glory wasn’t materializing. This I know for sure because I am a man just like him.

Read more below...

Re: 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by Choiszman(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
3. The Water: Cold water also tends to shrink the size of the male organ, I mean come on! He was just in a pool. You don’t expect his cassava to be charging anyhow when harmattan cold made his cassava shape-shift into a carrot. It’s just not fair.
4. Photo Filters: People, you all know what age of technology we are in presently. I mean, there is absolutely nothing filters can correct, add or erase from pictures these days. So my best guess would be that, he probably use one that reduced the size of his “Cassava”.

1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by Choiszman(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
5. No Female Presence: Why exactly would a grow man that likes “Woman”, who is actually just hanging out with his buddies allow his “Cassava” to showcase it’s talent. Am sure if you are a dude like me, you would understand the message am trying to pass on.
So you see? Tekno’s Cassava is a victim of circumstance and should not be blamed for our high expectations.
wink

Re: 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by eezeribe(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
And I read this post to the end.I am really Idle
Re: 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Can someone show me a casava I've never seen one and Google search ain't working me. I lie I'm too lazy to Google it. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
It's not too small for his size shocked

You just gotta zoom in grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by Choiszman(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
see as man dey analyze him fellow man penìs..u be gay ni grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by Ginaz(f): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lol grin cassava Pana Don enter wahala
Re: 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by Choiszman(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Dimples999:
Can someone show me a casava I've never seen one and Google search ain't working me. I lie I'm too lazy to Google it. undecided
Lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by Choiszman(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Ginaz:
Lol grin cassava Pana Don enter wahala
hehe.. who send am to go upload pool picture cheesy grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by Choiszman(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Jarizod:

see as man dey analyze him fellow man penìs..u be gay ni grin
hmmmm undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by Choise(f): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
analyzer LOL
Re: 5 Reasons Why Tekno’s ‘cassava’ Wasn’t So Disappointing by Choiszman(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Choise:
analyzer LOL
lol

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Kill My Self / Milf: Will I Be Killed Soon? / 13 Signs That He Doesn’t Love You Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.