Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) - Entertainment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) (47077 Views)

How To Win The Heart Of The Hardest Investor. / Who Will Win The Premier League This Season / Maltina Dance All Registration 2017 Audition Date, Venue And Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
no long thing dear

thanks boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 7:42am On Dec 10, 2016
robosky02:

I did but it keep bouncing back

any other way to do it?

huh

you the only one complaining that is not going through oh..
There is no other way except the texting...

Which network are you using please?

Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by DanielGb(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2016
optional1:
DONSMITH123 your vote can change a family's life forever please help and vote please.
Thank you.

DanielGb please your vote will be appreciated..

Thank you.

Its been quite a while I watch it last. I didn't even know it still exist.
but what's my concern with voting?
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2016
DanielGb:

Its been quite a while I watch it last. I didn't even know it still exist.
but what's my concern with voting?

Is your concern to vote cos today is the grand finale and I want you to vote for my family...
Hope is not a big task for you to do..
Please you have to vote..
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by SINZ: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2016
optional1:

you are not late you came just on time...

Text VOTE ADAH to 20822
thank you.

Done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by ipledge10(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2016
optional1:
ipledge10 sir please biko e jo help a family out by voting for them please
Thank you.

TheGoodJoe sir please a family is in need of your vote. Please kindly cast your vote please.
Thank you
I'm sorry I wish I Could but I don't live in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2016
optional1:
KissC'hrix please your vote will be most welcome.

Thank you

Photoshoot please do make your vote count also...
Thank you.

Done cool

Hope I'm not too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by Maxi112: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2016
optional1:
Oga Maxi112 abeg I never beg you for anything before but I know say as I beg you now you no go fall my hand. Abeg your own vote need to count abeg.

Oga boss Royalblak007 abeg youself need to vote abeg.

Thanks and God bless.
ma'am! sorry for the late reply.

done!
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2016
SINZ:

Done.

thanks boss God bless
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2016
Maxi112:
ma'am! sorry for the late reply.

done!

thank you baba mi

God bless
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2016
KissChrix:

Done cool

Hope I'm not too late

thank you
you right on time. God bless
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2016
ipledge10:
I'm sorry I wish I Could but I don't live in Nigeria

ok boss no pros...
Thanks for replying God bless.
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by Maxi112: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2016
optional1:

thank you baba mi

God bless
and you too!

stay cool cool

1 Like

Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2016
yinkslinks please you can as well vote before time runs out please.
thanks

SunFlow please help vote a family

thanks.
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2016
Maxi112:
and you too!

stay cool cool
thanks
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by fredoooooo: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
optional1:
Oga fredoooooo please help a family
thank you

madam edwife abeg please cast your vote to help a family win the Maltina Dance All... Biko

God bless Mr and Mrs fredoooooo edwife a.k.a the Chelsea hottest couple.....

You get 3 votes already
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
fredoooooo:

You get 3 votes already

thank you sir
God bless
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by SunFlow(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
optional1:
yinkslinks please you can as well vote before time runs out please.
thanks

SunFlow please help vote a family

thanks.
how do i vote
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by TrapHedges(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
optional1:
MR and MRS TrapHedges QueenSuccubus
please we need your vote please to help change a family's life forever..

Thank you

I better start voting.. Now wish ya'll the best lols shaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
SunFlow:
how do i vote

text VOTE ADAH to 20822

thank you
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
SunFlow:
how do i vote

text VOTE ADAH to 20822

thank you
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
SunFlow:
how do i vote

text VOTE ADAH to 20822

thank you
SunFlow:
how do i vote

text VOTE ADAH to 20822

thank you
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
TrapHedges:

I better start voting.. Now wish ya'll the best lols shaa

thank you
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by edwife(f): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
optional1:
Oga fredoooooo please help a family
thank you

madam edwife abeg please cast your vote to help a family win the Maltina Dance All... Biko

God bless Mr and Mrs fredoooooo edwife a.k.a the Chelsea hottest couple.....

grin grin Is it how you people give husbands here...i will vote.
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
edwife:

Lol aunt mi that one na joke nah... Na till we we the blues...

Thank you ma.
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by fredoooooo: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
edwife:

No mind dem , dem just wan make my NL witch wife kuku find opportunity to kill me .... grin cheesy
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by edwife(f): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
optional1:

Lol aunt mi that one na joke nah... Na till we we the blues...

Thank you ma.

lol, no problem.
fredoooooo:

No mind dem , dem just wan make my NL witch wife kuku find opportunity to kill me .... grin cheesy

gringrin This sounds like mukina.
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
edwife:

lol, no problem.

gringrin This sounds like mukina.

thanks
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
fredoooooo:

Lol this funny

so u mean say u get NL witch wife....

No worry ya self na me go kill that witch so e no go disturb u again.
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by optional1(f): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
summerflame please can you take a lil time to help vote please.

fastON please can you help me to vote a family please...

Note voting closes by 7pm
Re: Help A Family Win The Maltina Dance All (Season 9) by RENOWNED2(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Whats Happening Here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Emelia Brobbey Arrested For Stealing In London / Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? / Forbes 10 Richest Musicians In Africa (Don Jazzy @ No 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.