Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. (2072 Views)

See The Weird Looking Beast I Caught At My Hostel / Bush Baby? See Strange-looking Animal Found Dead Inside Student Hostel In Ekpoma / Who Knows The Name Of This Scary Looking Animal? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 11, 2016
It looks so scary..

1 Share

Re: What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by ajokebelle(f): 5:36am On Nov 11, 2016
Damn, are you sure that's an animal, it looks like photoshop ooo.
Re: What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 5:36am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Why did u have to kill it? It might look scary but did it attack u first or did u attack it first?
Re: What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by 7agaza(m): 5:41am On Nov 11, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Why did u have to kill it? It might look scary but did it attack u first or did u attack it first?

What are you saying. so he has to wait untik the animal attacks him?
Re: What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by paschal47(m): 5:55am On Nov 11, 2016
I've never seen anything like this before
Re: What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by Davash222(m): 5:55am On Nov 11, 2016
I've got one here.

Meanwhile, today is my birthday. Happy birthday to me.

Re: What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by youngaz(m): 5:55am On Nov 11, 2016
Dragon-Snakegringrin
But damn dah tin looks scary mhen....if it's truly an animal den I have to say.....Olorun Tobi Loba ooo
Re: What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 11, 2016
That cannot be real.

It looks like a cross between a werewolf and a snake. Or a dead bat's head attached to its tail
Re: What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by finalboss1(m): 6:18am On Nov 11, 2016
scary
Re: What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by shadeyinka(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2016
Daninya11:
It looks so scary..

OP, give us some gist on how you encountered this animal. Is it still live. Do you know if it was alone or have kids. Is it male or female. Does it move like a snake or it has tiny legs?

The animal may be named after you oh.
I hope you haven cooked it yet.
Take it to a biology lab for preservation. You might have some time to did the needful.

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
This is obviously a FP material.
Re: What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by Patented: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
its called "photoshop"
Re: What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by phranklyn92(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
waoh... the mere sight of this creature is enough to compel one to scram!
Re: What's This Weird Looking Animal Called? Can You Identify It?. by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lol heres the gist, that's the head of some dead rodent. And the tail of a totally different animal joined together to fool people. Notice how the second picture lacks a spinal cord at the joint of the head and neck. If you look closely too you'll notice the eye color of the rodent shows that it's already dead.

(1) (Reply)

Rabbits For Sale / Delivered A Lhasa Apso Pup For CDQ Today (pic) / Larsa Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.