Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,894 members, 7,798,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? (8644 Views)

I Always Twin With My Wifey / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? / My American Wifey.. Vowed With Her Last Blood Todeport Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2016
Well for me, my 1st 2nd and 3rd choice would be a Hausa lady. They are the whole package!

*so if u are a Hausa lady out there, I'm dahh one u searching cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by naijaboiy: 6:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Which tribe is your mum from and why did your dad pick from her tribe? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by durentsneh(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2016
Igbo!

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:
Which tribe is your mum from and why did your dad pick from her tribe? undecided
I'm not my father

10 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2016
Any tribe is okay for me but I'm not marrying from my tribe. I know everything about my tribe already. I want an interesting marriage where I will learn everyday, joke about each other's dialect and culture.

I just want an interesting marriage smiley

10 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by naijaboiy: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2016
Tunchi101:
I'm not my father
You should at least know why he decided to marry from that tribe. Right?

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by dingbang(m): 7:08am On Nov 11, 2016
Mchew! Some idiots be displaying their foolishness thinking they know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

You should at least know why he decided to marry from that tribe. Right?
bro, I have no idea. What I knw is daht I just don't wanna make d same mistake.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2016
Does this even matter? undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by naijaboiy: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2016
Tunchi101:
bro, I have no idea. What I knw is daht I just don't wanna make d same mistake.
Hmm...that's deep. But Hausa?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hmm...that's deep. But Hausa?
yeah, I've lived with em and I've learned from em. Really do admire their simplicity

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by naijaboiy: 7:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Tunchi101:
yeah, I've lived with em and I've learned from em. Really do admire their simplicity
Thats cool...northern girls will actually make a good wife because majority of them still have that morality inculcated in them.

But hope she will be educated too?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2016
My husband has to be from my tribe, Igbo grin

8 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Thats cool...northern girls will actually make a good wife because majority of them still have that morality inculcated in them.

But hope she will be educated too?
Gbam! 'morality'! You took d word right outta my mind.
On education, My hausa speaking skill is rusty, so yeahh. You sound interested in northern ladies too
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2016
I'm very open minded on this issue. Don't "want" a particular tribe. Though I'd prefer an Igbo mangrin

6 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm very open minded on this issue. Don't "want" a particular tribe. Though I'd prefer an Igbo mangrin
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2016
Are you confused? Do you need help?
Tunchi101:
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by jmoore(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Martian
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by iamharkinwaley: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2016
I go still prefer Yoruba o, I pledge to Yoruba my tribe.

10 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by AlexCk: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Any tribe will do for me,
Make she just dey amazing noni grin

But the ish of marrying another tribe na the dialect o, which lingua the kids go con speak,
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Are you confused? Do you need help?
lemme juss remain silent 2 avoid argument smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by naijaboiy: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2016
Tunchi101:

Gbam! 'morality'! You took d word right outta my mind.
On education, My hausa speaking skill is rusty, so yeahh. You sound interested in northern ladies too
No, I mean how about her education? You gonna mind if she's not educated, as its most times the case.

I live in the north but I don't really fancy them though.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

No, I mean how about her education? You gonna mind if she's not educated, as its most times the case.

I live in the north but I don't really fancy them though.
its true most of em aren't daht educated. if I should find one that I'm interested in and isn't educated, I'd do the duty to brushing her up to what the already educated ones would envy smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2016
Not every conversation should turn into an argument. What's on your mind?
Tunchi101:
lemme juss remain silent 2 avoid argument smiley
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Not every conversation should turn into an argument. What's on your mind?
I've hardly seen an igbo guy interested in an igbo lady. I wonder why?
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Neimar: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2016
Esan abi ishan girls kiss
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2016
Really? That's weird because I've never seen an Igbo guy interested in a non-Igbo lady.
Tunchi101:
I've hardly seen an igbo guy interested in an igbo lady. I wonder why?

20 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by AfricanApple(f): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2016
AlexCk:
Any tribe will do for me,
Make she just dey amazing noni grin

But the ish of marrying another tribe na the dialect o, which lingua the kids go con speak,
that's the most interesting part of inter tribal marriage. they get to speak the two languages
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Really? That's weird because I've never seen an Igbo guy interested in a non-Igbo lady.
hmm. Maybe its because most igbo guys I knw are based in the south west

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2016
Funny, because most Igbo guys that I know are also based in the south West, especially Lagos. Strange .
Tunchi101:
hmm. Maybe its because most igbo guys I knw are based in the south west

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by AlexCk: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2016
AfricanApple:
that's the most interesting part of inter tribal marriage. they get to speak the two languages

That's true, but it still depends, cuz d mum will speak one lingua, and the dad will speak another.
I think some inter tribal marriages if not most, end up speaking English tho
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? by Tunchi101(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Funny, because most Igbo guys that I know are also based in the south West, especially Lagos. Strange .
kiss are u sure?? Or ure juss saying daht cos ure a lady and ure igbo?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics / A Lady Removes Her Pant And Twerks While Performing On Stage / This Sexual Urge Is Getting Too Much,how Do I Go About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.