Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry (4664 Views)

NPower: We Did Not Sign Pact On Employment, FG Tells Protesting NPower Volunteer / AIMS Global Same As MMM / Is Npower Program Going To Crash Like MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by olafunny(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2016
YENAGOA – RESIDENT doctors attached to the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State last week protested over unpaid four months salaries owed them by the Federal Government, threatening to withdraw medical services to patients on November 15.

The protesting doctors, under the Association of Resident Doctors said though they have met the management of the Federal Medical Centre over the issue, the responses were not encouraging.

The aggrieved resident doctors led by their Chairman, Dr. Nonso Okoye, and armed with placards some of which reads “Our Families are hungry”, FG pay our salaries” and “we are hungry, MMM is becoming an option”‎, called on Nigerians to prevail on the Federal Government to pay up salaries owed them.

According to the protesters, they ‎were paid 52 per cent salary from February to May, 2016 and owed September and October.

“We want the Federal Government to pay us our monies. We have not withdrawn services. All we are saying is for the government to pay us for work done.

“Nigerians should prevail on the Federal Government to pay us. As much as we don’t want to withdraw our services, we have resolved to withdraw the services by 15th of November if nothing is done.

“We have met with the management but all they did was pay us a month salary. They told us that the budget available cannot pay salary,” the protesters said.

‎Contacted, the Chief Medical Director of the Federal Medical Centre (FMC), Dennis Alagoa said the blame is not from the management, but added “with Tuesday statement by the President, we are assured that the issue will be resolved soon.”

On the alleged threat by the resident doctors to down tools, he said the issue of strike will not make a difference as the matter is on the table of the Federal Government

Source
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/hungry-mmm-becoming-option-protesting-doctors-cry/

1 Like

Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by Oyiboman69: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2016
Important issues that will salvage this country could not be addressed for years now but it took the federal government to just two days to pass a law against mmm promoters.these people just can't bear to see the progress of a common man.
Meanwhile, befor I go forget,na me first reach here so...
Mods abeg give me my birthright

1 Like

Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by olafunny(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2016
Long Live MMM

6 Likes

Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2016
Lolz grin
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by ademasta(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2016
undecided
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by SoNature(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2016
mmm has always been an option. Even rich bankers are getting richer through mmm.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by profmsboi(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2016
Why do people like awuf too much?
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by BAKAREAAT(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Pl help.me a friend register me for this mmm stuff and worries everyday that they will come me to provide help that he register me for N100000 & i get N145 000
Pl advice me
Thank you
Ade
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by israelboy1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
mavrodi is in TOWN
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by israelboy1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
BAKAREAAT:
Pl help.me a friend register me for this mmm stuff and worries everyday that they will come me to provide help that he register me for N100000 & i get N145 000
Pl advice me
Thank you
Ade

if he registers you, you will get a registration bonus of $20 and 30% of the money you invested in 30days....

thought that you friend should have explained all of these to you..before even registering you.

1 Like

Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by olutosfem(f): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
No be small thing oh grin
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by laprince(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
See wahala.

Nation in turmoil.
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by StealthyMe(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
LoL grin Very soon Nigerian Government sef go do MMM the way this recession dey hit us

Kidding...
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by Lion654321: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Video or i dont believe it
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by angeltolly(f): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Where is the video of where the protesting doctors said this or at least pictures of the protest undecided

Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by asifawarley(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
israelboy1:
mavrodi is in TOWN
Clickhere to know more about MMM
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by maxwell767(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
MMM... MONEY MAKING MACHINE grin

My igbo brothers no go Cary last grin
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by Dexema(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Medical magas movement MMM.

Lovely nairalanders today is my birthday, kindly press the like button.

I need those likes to buy fuel abeg.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by timmycris(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Long live MMM
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by israelboy1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
asifawarley:

Clickhere to know more about MMM

smiles...i am 5months old on the system....BRO cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by emekachimek: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Govt use their money do MMM, just like they used my last month's salary for MMM
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by akankemi1(f): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
long live MMM
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by bharkarh(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dexema:
Medical magas movement MMM.

Lovely nairalanders today is my birthday, kindly press the like button.

I need those likes to buy fuel abeg.
people wicked o. Them.no gree give you likes. Make I give you one. Hope filling station go still open and 1 like go do?
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by Dexema(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
bharkarh:
people wicked o. Them.no gree give you likes. Make I give you one. Hope filling station go still open and 1 like go do?
1 like no go reach enter bike go filling station sec, anyway you try my Broda.
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by bharkarh(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dexema:

1 like no go reach enter bike go filling station sec, anyway you try my Broda.
no worry, I gobasknmy bas make e like your post now. So you go get 2 likes.

You Dan see am? You suppose Dan receive alert like MMM grin
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
DOCTOR, MMM HAS TAKEN OVER SINCE JULY FOR ME..
MMM IS THE SWEETEST OPTION

1 Like

Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by Dexema(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
bharkarh:
no worry, I gobasknmy bas make e like your post now. So you go get 2 likes.

You Dan see am? You suppose Dan receive alert like MMM grin
Oscof brodaly
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by Waladade4luv(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chai mmm is wining the war
Re: We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry by johnstar(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2016
I dey come, ma first go check my mavro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Graduates In The Uk:pls,i Need Your Advice -should I Go Back To The Uk? / Grand Oak Ltd Recruting / Vacancies In Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.