Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna (58594 Views)

How Do I Get Bus From Abuja To Minna Or Kontagora / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) / Travelling By Train From Lagos To Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by tunene66: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Can pictures of the first class coach be seen
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Omobolaji20(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
jeloser:
lalasticlala seun mynd44 Omobolaji20 jaymejate

everybody thank you very much

nd your prayers.. m now in minna

Thank God for d journey mercy and Thank u for the info.....it hlps a great deal. What am yet to know now is:

1. if it gets to Nassarawa/lafia.
2. When wl d train take off in lagos...i mean whc day of the week?

Thank You
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by nagodesmile18(f): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2016
Omobolaji20:

Thank God for d journey mercy and Thank u for the info.....it hlps a great deal. What am yet to know now is:

1. if it gets to Nassarawa/lafia.
2. When wl d train take off in lagos...i mean whc day of the week?

Thank You
it does get to nassarawa...it follows lag,abeokuta,ibadan,oshogbo,offa,ilorin,minna,kd,zaria and last busstop is Kano....it leaves lagos every friday
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Omobolaji20(m): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2016
nagodesmile18:
it does get to nassarawa...it follows lag,abeokuta,ibadan,oshogbo,offa,ilorin,minna,kd,zaria and last busstop is Kano....it leaves lagos every friday

wow. God bless u bro.
kinda sad tho.....CUL wont b out bfr fri.
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by icon8: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
We don't believe you tongue

jaymejate:

I'm not in a train now.
And i don't snap pics in the train, since it's not new to me. I take it every time
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Omobolaji20(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
nagodesmile18:

R u sure its Friday.
OP got home on saturday faa
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by jaymejate: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2016
icon8:
We don't believe you tongue

My brother...
Why don't you enter the other room and die tongue grin grin
U de tease me grin
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by nagodesmile18(f): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omobolaji20:

R u sure its Friday. OP got home on saturday faa
very sure.,,
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Omobolaji20(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
nagodesmile18:
very sure.,,

thnks
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2016
themodernman:

Seems more expensive than transport sef...how much bus go carry pesin from Lagos to minna....it's expensive jarey...

You think say MINNA na your backyard abi...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by amoss88: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please I want to travel to Offa by train ,I'm I'm minna right now but I don't know the day that train take off from minna ,where to pay for ticket and where they take off from in minna ,kindly assist and urgent response..thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
tried box
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Suurulere(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Rebekkah:
What days are the journey from Kaduna to Lagos? is it still in operation

Heard the flood disrupted the Jebba-Mokwa tracks.. I'll have to confirm from Lagos. But I don't think the train is functional now. Only the Kaduna-Abuja own is in operation...
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
stethoscope
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by avicky(f): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rebekkah:
yes it's true. thanks

Is it working now?
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
ppgf
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by avicky(f): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rebekkah:
nope, not yet

Thanks. Went there today to make enquiries.
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by laudate: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
sad wink lipsrsealed undecided
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by DisGuy: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2017
surely they could just operate the Lagos to Ilorin route until the bridge is rebuilt.

Seems like they are cutting cost to me
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by qleap2all(m): 1:45am On Sep 16, 2017
On Lagos to Kano Journey, left Iddo station 12.15pm but we are now at Ibadan station 1.40am, no thanks to faulty rail track and Engine. NRC should wake up
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by qleap2all(m): 2:06am On Sep 16, 2017
1st class Coach #NRC-Lagos to Kano

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Freethought(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
qleap2all:
On Lagos to Kano Journey, left Iddo station 12.15pm but we are now at Ibadan station 1.40am, no thanks to faulty rail track and Engine. NRC should wake up

Please, I'd like to know if it's still operational.. When does the train travel from ibadan to lagos?
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Freethought(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Suurulere:
It takes 11 hours for train to travel through Niger State alone, i.e from Jebba to Sarkinpowa.

N:B I added the 45 minutes it would stay in Minna.. Train should be in Sarkinpowa by now, will arrive Kaduna by 8:10, spend another 20 minutes at the Kaduna train station and then continue unto Zaria, Challawa then terminate at Kano around 11:30 pm - 12:00 am.

Total travel time from Lagos to Kano: 34 hours, 30 minutes instead of the 28 hours Estimated Time of Arrival.

NRC still needs to work on schedule and more coaches would be expedient for travellers as the festive season approaches.

Do you know if it's still operational.. I need to travel from ibadan to lagos tru rail.. Please which day of the week does the train leave for lagos

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by LissiHome: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is a very interesting topic for me. thanks. kiss

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by qleap2all(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Freethought:

Please, I'd like to know if it's still operational.. When does the train travel from ibadan to lagos?
Every Friday, 12noon from Iddo
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Freethought(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
qleap2all:

Every Friday, 12noon from Iddo

I mean going to lagos not coming from lagos bro.. My location is ibadan, wanna go to lagos from ibadan

Please i don't mind if you can also get me a contact to contact for more information

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by qleap2all(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Freethought:

I mean going to lagos not coming from lagos bro.. My location is ibadan, wanna go to lagos from ibadan

Please i don't mind if you can also get me a contact to contact for more information

Thank you
Are you trying to carry heavy loads? The train departs to lagos Tuesdays
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Freethought(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2018
qleap2all:

Are you trying to carry heavy loads? The train departs to lagos Tuesdays

Yes I have some loads, that's why i need to go by rail... Tuesdays only?! Wouldn't dere be any going on weekends.. Saturday or Sunday?
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Suurulere(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Freethought:

Do you know if it's still operational.. I need to travel from ibadan to lagos tru rail.. Please which day of the week does the train leave for lagos

It is still operational. Sorry for replying late. There are no fixed schedules. But target Tuesday, the Ilorin-Lagos route.. Nevertheless, the journey would be worthless except you have cargo. Ibadan to Lagos is nearly 5 hours by train due to stops and potential mechanical faults which is bound to happen 97% of the time.
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Freethought(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2018
Suurulere:

It is still operational. Sorry for replying late. There are no fixed schedules. But target Tuesday, the Ilorin-Lagos route.. Nevertheless, the journey would be worthless except you have cargo. Ibadan to Lagos is nearly 5 hours by train due to stops and potential mechanical faults which is bound to happen 97% of the time.

Yh, thank you very much.. Wouldn't dream of travelling to lagos from ibadan by rail if not for the heavy stuff i intend to move at some point
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by ComradeTY(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Is the train still going to Minna?
Re: A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna by Luckysbab: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2021
tempex88:
how long is the trip?when train become efficient, i will relocate to Ibadan and work in lagos

Have you done so now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Otedola Bridge Explosion Victim In Hospital Speaks: 'It Was Like A War' / Nigerian Brushing His Teeth On London Train, Video & Photos Go Viral / "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.