Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) (7428 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) by tyokunbo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/11/11/man-dumps-sugar-mama-who-wanted-sex-5-times-every-single-day/

A South African, Asenathi Marhwanqua (21), has just escaped from hell.

Re: Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) by MilesLamar(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
:- kiss
Re: Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) by tyokunbo(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
He dumped his fifty-eight-year-old sugar mama lover after only two weeks. According to him, the sugar mama was too demanding, asking to be sexed five times a day over the period of the relationship.She also wanted him to use her photo as his profile picture on social media networks – and she insisted on being by his side all the time. Terrified by her demands, Asenathi took off, incurring the wrath of the sugar mama, who sent him a dangerous charm on his 21st birthday recently. Here are what readers say about the entire episode.

Eunice Monaledi – November 9, 2016 at 03:22
Report commentComments Policy
Uthanda izinto ne easy life. You were too big for your own shoes. That’s the consequences of involving yourself with older women.
Reply to Eunice Monaledi
Promise Phefo – November 9, 2016 at 03:30
I’m here sugar. I need a sad pussy
Reply to Promise Phefo

Tsautse Melato – November 9, 2016 at 03:38
The guy is not working. He was trying a quick bucks. Kasie is raff
Reply to Tsautse Melato
Deli Nonyana – November 9, 2016 at 04:33
but mara thes is too much ,he is too young tobe your grandson ,but even you boy how could you,MUDZIMU A VHA DE VHA ZHIYE WASHING YAVHO YO OMA
Reply to Deli Nonyana
Zanele Mhlophe – November 9, 2016 at 04:42
Jeresu, I give up…
Reply to Zanele Mhlophe
Simon Marupeng – November 9, 2016 at 05:15
The Ben 10 system is not fear, because the boy is under pressure of threatening by suger mama.
Reply to Simon Marupeng
Mary-Anne Jooste – November 9, 2016 at 05:55
HAYI MAMA HLUKANA NGENGANE AWEKHO AMAKHEHLA NGALAPHO UHLALA KHONA.
Reply to Mary-Anne Jooste
Molefi Hlaks Hlalele – November 9, 2016 at 06:19
How do you UnCloth her that big panty boy-boy
Reply to Molefi Hlaks Hlalele
Kgadi Kgadi – November 9, 2016 at 06:53
Kunzima
Reply to Kgadi Kgadi
Tholithemba Mzobe – November 9, 2016 at 12:11
Take back her sunglasses and jacket. Uzokuyeka.
Reply to Tholithemba Mzobe
Ernerst Eddy Young – November 9, 2016 at 23:13
Hm
Reply to Ernerst Eddy Young

Beverley Williams – November 10, 2016 at 01:15
The love of money is the root off all evil. Serves him right for rapping his grandmother sies.
Reply to Beverley Williams
Ncanes Kgare – November 10, 2016 at 02:38
Bathong!!! she wanted this boy to eat cookies from the toilet?? lol
Reply to Ncanes Kgare
Nester Xivambu – November 10, 2016 at 04:49
aii
Reply to Nester Xivambu

Asenathi’s sugar mama bought him a bakkie and helped him to build a shack. He gave up all of them because he feared for his life. There is a moral in all this. Not all that glitters is gold.

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove, Mynd44

Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/11/11/man-dumps-sugar-mama-who-wanted-sex-5-times-every-single-day/
Re: Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) by Came: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nothing good comes easy, you must work before you chop. Hahhahahaa.
Re: Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) by Kingsley10000: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
how much em go dey pay am
Re: Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2020
I wish to find someone like this
I will be doing it free of charge
My d1ck only rise for older women
Re: Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) by MarianaTrench: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2020
kelvinrhs:

More power to your d1ck grin
Re: Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2020
MarianaTrench:

More power to your d1ck grin
TANKIU���
Re: Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) by Kingsteve(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2020
Never underestimate the sexual prowess of a matured woman, who has been sex starved for a while.
grin
Re: Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) by StylishLord(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
kelvinrhs:

u need jesus in ur life
Re: Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) by baralatie(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
I don't see sugar mummy in this relationship contract.
what I see is a an elderly woman with a over pumped sex chemicals running thru her system and a youngster faking he can handling her crisis
Re: Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) by Peterosky(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
Please where is the sugar mummy, please I want to beg her for her number. Nairalansers please help me find her as a reward awaits the finder. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Guys In The House, Which Of These 3 Do You Prefer ?? / Erotic Story - Grace, The House Girl (warning 18+ ONLY) / Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.