Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 PM

I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates (12699 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station / How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride / Why The Free Lagos-Ibadan Train Ride Is Yet To Commence (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by AngelicBeing: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2019
Predstan:

Lol... You dont understand the sarcasm there... Nigerian Government are just too stupid. We cannot continue to be fooled.
l agree but zombies and patriotic citizens are fooléd daily with kulikuli projects like that to keep them clapping for their oppressors who are busy drinking champagne, fúçkiñg hoes and eating fried chicken at Sheraton hotel Abuja, Na dem sabi wink
Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Predstan:

Lol... You dont understand the sarcasm there... Nigerian Government are just too stupid. We cannot continue to be fooled.
Well we are doing the construction ourselves things might be easy but we are depending on the Chinese so human capital development still has a long way to go.
Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by Predstan: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
uruba23:

Well we are doing the construction ourselves things might be easy but we are depending on the Chinese so human capital development still has a long way to go.

They are budgeting the same amount every year for the same project since inception. You still wonder why they haven't completed the project?

The same China Built the Kenya Railway, started in 2014 and completed the first part of it within 2years, 18month early
Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Predstan:

They are budgeting the same amount every year for the same project since inception. You still wonder why they haven't completed the project?
Well there is corruption I agree but we can only be hopeful we see the end of the projects.
Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by Predstan: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
uruba23:

Well there is corruption I agree but we can only be hopeful we see the end of the projects.

The same hopefulness that our Grabd great Father had. My opinion is that the people need to start protesting and asking for their right and we should stop praising mediocres
Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Predstan:

The same hopefulness that our Grabd great Father had. My opinion is that the people need to start protesting and asking for their right and we should stop praising mediocres
Well protest to me is just a distraction, they would be good and bad people in government, rather than protest we should find a way to enter the system and change the rots.
Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by Predstan: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
uruba23:

Well protest to me is just a distraction, they would be good and bad people in government, rather than protest we should find a way to enter the system and change the rots.

They will continue to rig you out of the system. You think Banky W is not popular enough to win an election?
Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Predstan:

They will continue to rig you out of the system. You think Banky W is not popular enough to win an election?
Lol you don't expect to win at first try ....you only need to learn about the process.
Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by Predstan: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
uruba23:

Lol you don't expect to win at first try ....you only need to learn about the process.

Lol. That's when you start to compromise and start learning the Nigerian politics of killing and Deception
Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Predstan:

Lol. That's when you start to compromise and start learning the Nigerian politics of killing and Deception
Well if you are in Rome you behave like a Roman then acquire the necessary power to transform and make changes
Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by Predstan: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
uruba23:

Well if you are in Rome you behave like a Roman then acquire the necessary power to transform and make changes

The killing and Deception I guess
Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2019
Predstan:

The killing and Deception I guess
It is not about deception, politics would always be a game of interest any where any time,call it whatever name you like
Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by peterhend: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
It's a good idea to take the train. I live in Germany and also travel by train very often. Recently I was traveling from Berlin to Hamburg for work. Perhaps it would be faster by car, but I like that you can relax and sleep on the train. At the same time, you can see a lot of interesting places. The main thing is not to miss the train because of the damned traffic jams. Before leaving, I usually check the schedule on https://www.dbfahrplanauskunft.net/de/ and I try to leave in advance so that I can definitely catch the train. By the way, if one of you is in Germany, take a train ride. I'm sure you'll like it. It is convenient and fast to drive your own car, but it is cheaper by train and you can see many beautiful places.
Re: I'm Taking A Train Ride From Chicago To New York... Live Updates by brucewayne26: 1:28am On Jun 14, 2022
One year ago today, I took the db auskunft train from Washington to Chicago and then Chicago to Portland on the Empire Builder. I have done the Lake Shore Limited and it was not a favorite. The Cardinal I've taken twice, most recently the second week of November and the views were stunning with the late foliage. When Capitol Limited left it was already dark and I'm sure the views were nice, but it doesn't get as rural as the Cardinal does, accessing areas that you couldn't by car, not to forget the small towns you go through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / I Have A 2years Us Visa But Yet To Use It And It Will Expire By Feb_pls Advise / Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.