Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

God Cannot Lie,but... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cannot Lie,but... (410 Views)

God Cannot Kill / God Cannot Lie. / God Cannot Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Cannot Lie,but... by EHI9ICE(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
I learnt something today about the just concluded USA elections and the prophecy about it. The lesson was that GOD CANNOT LIE BUT HE CAN CHANGE HIS MIND. Perhaps that was why Mrs Clinton won on the popular and lost the electoral college. Prophecies most times have conditions and if they are met, there could be turn around just like in the case of Prophet Jonah and Nineveh. God did not punish the people no more and the prophet didn't seem happy. Please may I advise, never you offend a man of God... I pray for you that God will not change His mind concerning the promise He has for you in Jesus' mighty Name. I love you. Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

It Is Actually The Man That Should Be In The Kitchen In Islam– Aliyu / Prophet Sprays Doom On Congregants / Is Dia Any Difference Between Ur Family Church And Your Own Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.