Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. (51381 Views)

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / How My Wife Died Because Of My Carelessness / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by IAmOged(f): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
sshola:

You sound like someone with the EMOTIONAL ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER. For crying out loud must you just sound this way, show some empathy at least. Learn to listen to understand, and not always listen to reply...that way you will start to care more...Peace

how am i sounding?

am sorry.....your brain is not wired to think objectively....

abi

when has been frankly objective on a matter emotionless?
where emotion theme for here?

is this an emotional funeral topic where we should all start sending our condolence messages?....huh...

the op ask a question" how to" in relation to her late sis case and you are telling and quoting me like an illiterate....

and whats your foolish formulated line "learn to listen to understand" and not listen to reply"

no latter without d former....

no be interactive views phase d. topic is all about.....
moreover your eyes blind you no see RIP to d dead abi?

Olodo......quick to pick fault but see yourlife outside......

oga solomakinde.....mtchewww

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chelseafan1:

The thing is, if one is smart enough, one will eventually catch a cheating partner, often times, we ignore the signs maybe because we are blinded by love, when my gf started cheating, it didn't take long for me to know, we eventually broke up, I wont allow one girl ruin my life for me.

yes! that is the spirit.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:

Will u always insist on wearing a condom all the time from your husband? What about when it's time to have kids. Will u insist he wears a condom then?
U can never be too careful my dear unless u are not ready for marriage.

Life is full of risks.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laveda:

We are talking about marriage here, two people who vowed to stand by each other through thick and thin and not just some boy and girl thing..

Okay?
thick and thin. undecidedmarriage is not meant to be a bondage but a blessing .what makes a cheating husband different from an irresponsible boy?
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Laredojohn(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Such a man will collect the condom but flush it down the toilet without making use of it. Those type are die hard believe such can happen to them. They are used to flesh to flesh.
U quite true...soo sad how some men bring doom into their home

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Drabrah(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
WomanOfRace:
My aunty who got married to her husband in her late 30s died 4years later after her marriage. She gave birth to two beautiful kids now at home with their granny though those kids are healthy.

She was a very strong christian and lovely woman. She found out her husband was with AIDS only when he had infected her and down sick with it. She died few months later after the husband died.

Women are going through a lot as some knew their man flirts but couldn't protect themselves from contacting Sexual Transmitted Diseases. At times, giving the man pack of condom is out of book as they prefer it skin to skin with their numerous girls.

How can a woman protect herself from a Casanova husband? is it possible?

Death 4yrs after wedding, my dear there's much likelihood dat ur sis either didn't die of d HIV (except if she died of d psychological complications emanating frm it, depression for example) or she's contracted d HIV b4 d marriage.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 12, 2016
IAmOged:

how am i sounding?

am sorry.....your brain is not wired to think objectively....

abi

when has been frankly objective on a matter emotionless?
where emotion theme for here?

is this an emotional funeral topic where we should all start sending our condolence messages?....huh...

the op ask a question" how to" in relation to her late sis case and you are telling and quoting me like an illiterate....

and whats your foolish formulated line "learn to listen to understand" and not listen to reply"

no latter without d former....

no be interactive views phase d. topic is all about.....
moreover your eyes blind you no see RIP to d dead abi?

Olodo......quick to pick fault but see yourlife outside......

oga solomakinde.....mtchewww

I have promised myself not to waste too many words with a fool, because even the bible says he will despise the wisdom in thy words, talkless of wasting precious time with a NEXT RATED idiot like you. I wish I had enough time to read through your stinker, but I was rather busy looking for your brain.. As promised earlier, I am done with you. Enjoy ur time in hell, and remember to get a bottle of CASCADE water handy. Hang!
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by IAmOged(f): 12:36am On Nov 12, 2016
sshola:

I have promised myself not to waste too many words with a fool, because even the bible says he will despise the wisdom in thy words, talkless of wasting precious time with glorified idiot like you. I wish I had enough enough time to read through your stinker, but I was rather busy looking for your brain...as promised earlier, I am done with you. Enjoy ur time in hell, and remember to get a bottle of CASCADE water handy. Hang!
let it be all known
your intelligence and judgemannerism is low compare to.that of antelope.

the bible also said
Matthew 23:16 “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it is nothing, but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath ".......

You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in God’s sight ” (Luke 16:15).

surely
you are a wrecked and frustrated online morality pharisee
looking for ways to vent ur anger of being a petrified mooncalf.....

am sorry i cant help.....
turn to ALMIGHTY
who alone have the power to turn ur fuccked up mentality to a virtouso of wisdom radiating through open minded and objective thinking which you currently lack ....
.......Agbaya dindinrin

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by awakeuche(m): 1:51am On Nov 12, 2016
Just negodu, please o single ladies, make it a habit of telling your husband the importance of having a family doctor early in marriage who will always carry out family health tests o, if the man becomes comfortable with the idea early on you will begin to hear conversations like this.
Husband: honey i feel very tired today, my back is killing me o
Wife: sorry babe, let me help you with a back rub, i will call doctor kingsley tommorow so he can do some tests, this backpain is not ordinary, could be stress
Husband: i'm fine, no need to call the doctor
Wife: we haven't done our monthly checkup now, besides i want you to be in perfect health, trust me babe this is important
Husband: mtchwww, i am tired o
Wife: i prepared afang soup for you dear, let me give you a back rub before you eat
Husband: ( will smile inwardly and tell himself) "i'm in good hands, maybe let her call the doctor tommorow, she knows what she's saying"

This little play always worked with my parents back then.....

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Bitterleafsoup: 3:02am On Nov 12, 2016
WomanOfRace:

so she can live on drugs if she finally contacts it?
yes

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by dantori(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2016
WomanOfRace:
My aunty who got married to her husband in her late 30s died 4years later after her marriage. She gave birth to two beautiful kids now at home with their granny though those kids are healthy.

She was a very strong christian and lovely woman. She found out her husband was with AIDS only when he had infected her and down sick with it. She died few months later after the husband died.

Women are going through a lot as some knew their man flirts but couldn't protect themselves from contacting Sexual Transmitted Diseases. At times, giving the man pack of condom is out of book as they prefer it skin to skin with their numerous girls.

How can a woman protect herself from a Casanova husband? is it possible?

Simple Allow the husband marry another wife instead of flirting about

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by zheroes(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed Now this is just sad.. So the woman died due to her husband's cheating ways. angry

I don't know if there's anyway she can protect herself, the best is running monthly Hiv test once you notice your husband is cheating..
the scripture that I read gave a ground for divorce: when you have a cheating mate, it even becomes worse when it is chronic , that is habitual. She didn't need to die with him. God will ask her questions sef. Some people will say they don't want a divorce because of the kids. Are the kids not living now?

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by zheroes(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2016
dantori:

truly its not about marrying another wife.. If he marries 10 wives he will still cheat. Its simply lack of self control and greed. Wanting to eat from every pot, at the end of the day, you eat poison

2 Likes

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by CuteMorriz: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2016
Berbierklaus:
[b]I keep reiterating it that any woman who died because they are married to wife beaters or cheaters have themselves to blame,(God will not exonerate you of hell fire with the excuse of i was battered to death or contacted terminal disease from the husband you gave me,meanwhile the husband can ask for forgiveness and still make heaven,so who lose)enough of the pity party,it has not done anybody any good.

A happy home is not by force,if he is not working towards it,then it cannot happen.
Walk away with your life,at least you will be alive to take care of your kids

I read a post the other day on Facebook,how a woman died after sustaining serious injuries from the battering her husband gave her...She bleed to death right in the house,he took her dead body to the hospital only for the doctor to confirm she died on arrival. Family members said they already asked her to come back home,but she kept going back because of the children,won't the children suffer worst fate now that she is dead

I have no sympathetic words for you OP,hope you are wiser.Walk away while you can still breath,else your body will be carried away.

RIP to your aunty[/b]
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Tonason: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2016
Who is so sure between the two who infected the other?
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by jesusjewel1(f): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Marriage is not a life sentence

Divorce is always an option

But God has not asked us to divorce.
Even if one does, there's a don't to it( not getting married else he/she commits adultery which is a sin).
Life hasn't just been fair us.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Adeevah(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Picture of your aunty or....
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by histemple: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Na your type be chop and clean mouth...lol

Men can package real good that their woman will swear hundred times they don't cheat.

Though there is a difference between a cheat and a chronic cheat.

My dear, A cheat is a cheat and will not willingly stop. Forget about the imaginary classification of chronic or not.

The issue of cheating is very complicated because there is a trace of cheating in a larger percentage of married people.

I am yet to see an African (both male and female) who is completely innocent as regards cheating in relationship.

The difference sometimes, is that some people are better at hiding and closing all traces.

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by histemple: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Tonason:
Who is so sure between the two who infected the other?

Good question. And there is no answer because the OP doesn't know either, in all sincerity.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by histemple: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2016
dantori:

You forgot that King Solomon was allowed to marry up to woo wives, yet he was cheating with 700 other women.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Inova(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2016
Berbierklaus:
[b]I keep reiterating it that any woman who died because they are married to wife beaters or cheaters have themselves to blame,(God will not exonerate you of hell fire with the excuse of i was battered to death or contacted terminal disease from the husband you gave me,meanwhile the husband can ask for forgiveness and still make heaven,so who lose)enough of the pity party,it has not done anybody any good.

A happy home is not by force,if he is not working towards it,then it cannot happen.
Walk away with your life,at least you will be alive to take care of your kids

I read a post the other day on Facebook,how a woman died after sustaining serious injuries from the battering her husband gave her...She bleed to death right in the house,he took her dead body to the hospital only for the doctor to confirm she died on arrival. Family members said they already asked her to come back home,but she kept going back because of the children,won't the children suffer worst fate now that she is dead

I have no sympathetic words for you OP,hope you are wiser.Walk away while you can still breath,else your body will be carried away.

RIP to your aunty[/b]

I hope you know you have not said anything. Its people like you that give Christianity a bad name.
RIP to your aunty.
I know men who are hypocrites. You can never tell if they are Casanovas.
They are there in the church.
They are so called men of God
They are choir masters
They are elders in church
Some are even good family figures
They don't have to go to clubs or brothels to be tagged Casanovas.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by gemale(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

Maybe, but that's the only help I can think of.

You don't expect her to deny her husband sex, or ask him to use condom everytime they wanna make love..

Don't you think?
I'm nt understanding. U r saying a woman shld hv unprotected sex wt her husband even if she knows he's fooling around & might b infected wt HIV/STD & u r a woman? Me sef as a man can't advise a woman 2 do such. Starve d randy bastard of $£x until he learns self-control & undergoes medical tests 2 show he's clean. If he tries 2 involve extended family, threaten 2 expose him 2 D pple he wants 2 involve. So because of 1 stupid 'love', D woman shld carry AIDS when she's nt Messing around? Mbanu!!!

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by gemale(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Drabrah:

Death 4yrs after wedding, my dear there's much likelihood dat ur sis either didn't die of d HIV (except if she died of d psychological complications emanating frm it, depression for example) or she's contracted d HIV b4 d marriage.
It cld b dt it was an aggressive strain of HIV she was infected wt or her immune system wasn't so strong initially hey it collapse quickly due 2 her failure 2 use antiretrovirals 2 slow down d rate of infection.

2 Likes

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Girlbestfriend:
nope, I am for fake
Thought as much undecided
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
jesusjewel1:

But God has not asked us to divorce.
Even if one does, there's a don't to it( not getting married else he/she commits adultery which is a sin).
Life hasn't just been fair us.
Then divorce and not get married

After all marriage is not the most important thing in life
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Braingold: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Me i don't! my man should belong to me alone. Not willing to share but if he preferred to be shared....then he shouldn't tag me along. Earlier the better.

@WomanofRace

verify, women see men who are loyal and sincere as boring and not worth having. but if they see a man that other ladies are fighting to keep. they say he is a lively guy...
Men who respect women alot are often single.. go and verify but men that beat women , even those women that get beaten don't leave them,I have observed this trend a lot...
for men that don't believe this things I wrote, don't worry you will see I quote page 23456 ,second paragraph of how to understand women...lol
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Braingold:

@WomanofRace

verify, women see men who are loyal and sincere as boring and not worth having. but if they see a man that other ladies are fighting to keep. they say he is a lively guy...
Men who respect women alot are often single.. go and verify but men that beat women , even those women that get beaten don't leave them,I have observed this trend a lot...
for men that don't believe this things I wrote, don't worry you will see I quote page 23456 ,second paragraph of how to understand women...lol

You don't generalize such. Yes,I've seen something like that,but those women stayed because they have given out more than just their heart to love such a person and always forgive when the man come pleading for forgiveness. Such women are very loyal but the day they will finally make up their mind,it will never be the same.

It is very bad for a man to beat a woman created from something very close to his heart(ribs) Women are meant to be loved and cherished. A woman may like it other ladies found her man handsome and interesting but believe me,no woman wants to share her man.
Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by Braingold: 5:25am On Nov 16, 2016
WomanOfRace:

You don't generalize such. Yes,I've seen something like that,but those women stayed because they have given out more than just their heart to love such a person and always forgive when the man come pleading for forgiveness. Such women are very loyal but the day they will finally make up their mind,it will never be the same.

It is very bad for a man to beat a woman created from something very close to his heart(ribs) Women are meant to be loved and cherished. A woman may like it other ladies found her man handsome and interesting but believe me,no woman wants to share her man.

I like what you said but I am talking reality. Men that respect women are classified weak. it turns a lot on ladies on when she sees aggressive man. I am not talking theory but real life practical

1 Like

Re: They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. by WomanOfRace(f): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Braingold:

I like what you said but I am talking reality. Men that respect women are classified weak. it turns a lot on ladies on when she sees aggressive man. I am not talking theory but real life practical

You are right but i know such is a big turn off for me. I can forgive but never forget a man that cheats on me or hits me. It is a picture that will never clear off except i leave for good and I pray God will give me someone that wouldn't hurt me that way or that much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.