Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. (4696 Views)

I Feel So Sad, I'm Totally Downcast!!! Why Are We This Wicked? Why!!! / My Sugar Mommy Wants Us To Get Married...im Confused / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by Chicent(m): 2:42am On Nov 12, 2016
Op i will tell u this..... Take Heart!!!

But you just got the reason why she doesnt ask you for money!! Dont be decieved, most girls are not 'go getter' as you would take them to be, they source for their funding giving you the impression they are very hardworking and not dependant to your money.

You made a mistake not turning up for her to see you, she can deny it and you got no proof. "A hole once drilled is forever drilled" (you would have showed up, she sees you bury her head in shame and you in turn congratulate the guy) Na man him be.

Now listen mister, you dont have to loose your job over a girl who dont care about your wellbeing. She has chosen her career part, stand firm with yours. If you loose your job, u will suffer more.

So bro..... Forget her and focus on your job. A better wife material will come along in due time.

"Karma is still a living bitch, everyone will surely get served"

1 Like

Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by Bunker1(m): 2:57am On Nov 12, 2016
she must have passed through stress, hard times with you...I don't have problem with her moving to greener pasture but why should she keep you on track... while deceiving you. summary, for her to lie comfortably to you signals that she has no love left for you and she has be doing this for long time. make money and marry...don't date again.
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by Parpor(m): 4:25am On Nov 12, 2016
Why am I the only one doubting this story?

1 Like

Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 12, 2016
schumastic:

madam v seen it all n my story us more or less like the op but a lil diff seven yrs no b beans but that aside, we all v our share in all this drama called love n trust..v learnt n u understood more about it n moved on with my life...so you see why I stand with my opinion the other time on that thread, is base on my experience n what v learnt over the years
so do I stand by mine, cos I have seen women who built their men from scratch
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by Berbierklaus(f): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2016
Chicent:
Op i will tell u this..... Take Heart!!!

But you just got the reason why she doesnt ask you for money!! Dont be decieved, most girls are not 'go getter' as you would take them to be, they source for their funding giving you the impression they are very hardworking and not dependant to your money.

You made a mistake not turning up for her to see you, she can deny it and you got no proof. "A hole once drilled is forever drilled" (you would have showed up, she sees you bury her head in shame and you in turn congratulate the guy) Na man him be.

Now listen mister, you dont have to loose your job over a girl who dont care about your wellbeing. She has chosen her career part, stand firm with yours. If you loose your job, u will suffer more.

So bro..... Forget her and focus on your job. A better wife material will come along in due time.

"Karma is still a living bitch, everyone will surely get served"
Your head correct well.

cc Schumastic.

Brings me to the question,what do men really want? confused set
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by Chicent(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Your head correct well.
cc Schumastic.

can u differentitate btw "most" and "all"?? Unconfused set!!!
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by schumastic(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2016
cekhoe:
so do I stand by mine, cos I have seen women who built their men from scratch

yeah u can, why not..all am sayings that if she ain't your fiancee or wife don't do it so u don't com bk crying, or better put, s adviceable not to do it..
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by schumastic(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Your head correct well.

cc Schumastic.

sincerely I wasn't expecting this ? from you,, did you read the op topic from down to up or did you confuse the op for a female lol, madam better read it again and ask the house what do women really want?

it was stated clearly the op was doing all he can to make sure they are ckose to each other.
2.for them to get married, cus he sees a wife material in her.
3.he loves n trust her n wants to spend the rest of her life with her.

so why are you asking the ?, what do men really want when he has made it clear wa he wants..
except if am not getting the angle u r coming from then u can explain better..but if what u meant is if a guy can't provide for his girl then she can source for money outside like the op gf did, all fine n good by me, I won't complain not even for once cus if a gf is also not available then the guy can source for sex outside as well..no 1 gets cheated that way.
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2016
schumastic:

yeah u can, why not..all am sayings that if she ain't your fiancee or wife don't do it so u don't com bk crying, or better put, s adviceable not to do it..
and women who do are what?, such double standards you have there. Some men pay outrageous amounts for one night stands,such a guy will obviously have no problem spending on his gf, hope you get the drift,and stop detailing the thread,face your opinion
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by schumastic(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:
ewwwwwwww I understand this situation perfectly

choi op move on God just saved you from karashika lol move on bro dont kill yourself over someone who doesn't give a fvck about you! but this is really really sad

this one you understood the op so perfectly, r u the girl lol just kidding though but you sure sound like you r d girl
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by schumastic(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2016
cekhoe:
and women who do are what?, such double standards you have there. Some men pay outrageous amounts for one night stands,such a guy will obviously have no problem spending on his gf, hope you get the drift,and stop detailing the thread,face your opinion

it goes both ways, am only speaking for the guys cus am not a trans...by the way stop speaking as if you carry fire for head is just 8:00am or do u want us to continue again..don't derail d thread

1 Like

Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by Berbierklaus(f): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2016
Chicent:

can u differentitate btw "most" and "all"?? Unconfused set!!!
Lolz,relax we are on the same page.

I was referring to girls who seem like the go getters that don't ask their boyfriends for Nada but secretly cheating to fund themselves
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2016
schumastic:

it goes both ways, am only speaking for the guys cus am not a trans...by the way stop speaking as if you carry fire for head is just 8:00am or do u want us to continue again..don't derail d thread
I will take the bolded as a complement,adiós
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by Chicent(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Lolz,relax we are on the same page.

I was referring to girls who seem like the go getters that don't ask their boyfriends for Nada but secretly cheating to fund themselves

its all good..... I was begining to wonder if i didnt pass my english classes, which i have been convinced i did all along.

Happy weekend!!!
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by schumastic(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2016
cekhoe:
I will take the bolded as a complement,adiós

you r truly a character, keep it up Chou
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2016
schumastic:

you r truly a character keep it up Chou
nice to meet you too
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by Berbierklaus(f): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2016
schumastic:

sincerely I wasn't expecting this ? from you,, did you read the op topic from down to up or did you confuse the op for a female lol, madam better read it again and ask the house what do women really want?

it was stated clearly the op was doing all he can to make sure they are ckose to each other.
2.for them to get married, cus he sees a wife material in her.
3.he loves n trust her n wants to spend the rest of her life with her.

so why are you asking the ?, what do men really want when he has made it clear wa he wants..
except if am not getting the angle u r coming from then u can explain better..but if what u meant is if a guy can't provide for his girl then she can source for money outside like the op gf did, all fine n good by me, I won't complain not even for once cus if a gf is also not available then the guy can source for sex outside as well..no 1 gets cheated that way.
What is this one typing undecided

I was referring to see our earlier discussion about some girls acting the go getters while secretly cheating and making the guy believe they are the good girls,they don't demand from him.

Now go to the freezer,you know that upper part where we keep cold water abi,ehen,pick one very chilled bottle of water.. good,Oya open the cap,now raise the bottle to your mouth,pour the cold water directly into your throat,everything at once,ehen good boy.now drop the bottle I will refil it.

your blood dey boil gringrin
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by saintdennis(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2016
@alexjohnson4945
If u loose ur job cos of the babe then you're a fool...
Do u know how many married men/women are doing excellently at work despite the homefront being a battlefield?

Now to my advice, take it you are now single... it's time to have fun!

Hope ur now ex-babe is on whatsapp? Text her up with "I know you're in abuja... I saw you entering (e.g a black Honda car) Who is he? Your other bf, relative or what? And where were you guys going to? . & watch as she entertains u with sweet lies. grin

You just dodged a bullet, you should shedding tears of joy not asking why it didn't hit u.

Also Sir honestly you should stop believing in love it doesn't exist...there's no empirical evidence of it , NO TWO PEOPLE CAN LOVE EACH OTHER @ THE SAME TIME. Not possible @all.

It's 2016 women are for child birth now not love e wan tintin

1 Like

Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by nagodesmile18(f): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2016
Don't be in an haste to judge her....d guy might be her bestie or a very good friend...hw will u feel if she calls u and say she is in a guy house in abj....try to hear her own syd of d story and pls stop assuming
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by AuroraB(f): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2016
schumastic:

this one you understood the op so perfectly, r u the girl lol just kidding though but you sure sound like you r d girl
cheesy
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by schumastic(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2016
AuroraB:
cheesy

you are laughing dear,us true cus fear catch me am sure d op would v checked her Dp to b sure lol..how s your day going so far

1 Like

Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by AuroraB(f): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2016
schumastic:

you are laughing dear,us true cus fear catch me am sure d op would v checked her Dp to b sure lol..how s your day going so far
Day's coming on fine, thank you.
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by schumastic(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2016
AuroraB:
Day's coming on fine, thank you.

so wa s your advice for d op, ladies r running from d thread cus a guy s d victim but if s d other way round all hell will b let loose..funny how some ladies up there r saying he is lying or the story look cooked up.
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by schumastic(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2016
Berbierklaus:

What is this one typing undecided

I was referring to see our earlier discussion about some girls acting the go getters while secretly cheating and making the guy believe they are the good girls,they don't demand from him.

Now go to the freezer,you know that upper part where we keep cold water abi,ehen,pick one very chilled bottle of water.. good,Oya open the cap,now raise the bottle to your mouth,pour the cold water directly into your throat,everything at once,ehen good boy.now drop the bottle I will refil it.

your blood dey boil gringrin

lol crazy you,,, I get you na but the ? should b wa do ladies want?
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by AuroraB(f): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2016
schumastic:

so wa s your advice for d op, ladies r running from d thread cus a guy s d victim but if s d other way round all hell will b let loose..funny how some ladies up there r saying he is lying or the story look cooked up.
You know, I doubted the story. But your assertion got me. Well, the guy should do the recharge card thingy someone suggested. Or, get the man she is with to let him in on whom she is to him.
I say this because, she'll have yet another lie if confronted without fact(s).
And this is an eye-opener to guys who feel cos she's not asking for money, means all is well. Even if she's not asking, little gifts go a long way. She's still searching for a job and she ain't broke sometimes. She be Udughan dughter ni and how come she's not gotten a job if she's born with a silver spoon undecided
Flight my black foot cry sad
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by alexjohnson4945(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2016
i am very grateful to you all for your concern and advice, but those thinking its a madeup story it's not, really it isnt....

What made them issue me a query at work was because i planted myself at home for 3days, without going to work and even without any prior notice to my employees about my unforseen absence..

She was still in the compound all along for 4days,"Sunday evening till Wednesday" she left Wednesday evening, under my watchfull eyes, without her noticing.

she has been calling me all along till now, but i cant pick her calls or reply her messages..

Till now i feel my whole world has crashed...
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by schumastic(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2016
AuroraB:
You know, I doubted the story. But your assertion got me. Well, the guy should do the recharge card thingy someone suggested. Or, get the man she is with to let him in on whom she is to him.
I say this because, she'll have yet another lie if confronted without fact(s).
And this is an eye-opener to guys who feel cos she's not asking for money, means all is well. Even if she's not asking, little gifts go a long way. She's still searching for a job and she ain't broke sometimes. She be Udughan dughter ni and how come she's not gotten a job if she's born with a silver spoon undecided
Flight my black foot cry sad

hahaha with words like this, no wonder you kept quiet...he should just let go..back then in school I was with my close pal n he had this female friend that came to meet us n was like, there is this man that want her to lure a call girl that spent the night with him over the weekend in enugu n stole his laptops,cash n the rest in the hotel...so the plan was for us to call the girl n see if we can hook up since she resides in lag, only for my friend to dial the call girl number n her name appeared on his phone, it happens to be that he knows the lady in ? and we were schooling in awka then, while the call girl stays in his area .you see how small this world is, that's y I didn't doubt it.
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by schumastic(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2016
alexjohnson4945:
i am very grateful to you all for your concern and advice, but those thinking its a madeup story it's not, really it isnt....

What made them issue me a query at work was because i planted myself at home for 3days, without going to work and even without any prior notice to my employees about my unforseen absence..

She was still in the compound all along for 4days,"Sunday evening till Wednesday" she left Wednesday evening, under my watchfull eyes, without her noticing.

she has been calling me all along till now, but i cant pick her calls or reply her messages..

bro better don't give yourself high bp over a lady that is probably in the arms of another man as we speak, you are very lucky you didn't get a sack letter..have been there n am sure some other guys in the house have also been in that situation, is hard but you just v to let go n move on..the right one will come or you stay single till u r ready..learn not to love completely or trust competely but if u must, always v a plan b.
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by alexjohnson4945(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
i appreciate bro
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by titted(f): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
well take heart,i feel ur pain thou,but d good guys loves the bad gals!!! thats always the result,take heart and be more careful next time.
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by DaySpringer: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
alexjohnson4945:

And all through that time, you didn't even think of going to make sure that she sees you?

What? You didn't want to go because you didn't want it to be real?

I hope you gathered a lot of evidence in those three days! Type of Car, Address, Flat number, name of the person.

The Girl is heartless, but with time it will heal, it will take a lot of time and you may not see the silver lining in what happened but eventually you will.

What you're going to do is send her a text or whatsapp her with proof that you know she was not in Delta state.
And never pick her calls again since you were not courageous enough to go and make sure that she saw you while she was there.

Don't lose your Job.
Re: Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. by AuroraB(f): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
schumastic:

hahaha with words like this, no wonder you kept quiet...he should just let go..back then in school I was with my close pal n he had this female friend that came to meet us n was like, there is this man that want her to lure a call girl that spent the night with him over the weekend in enugu n stole his laptops,cash n the rest in the hotel...so the plan was for us to call the girl n see if we can hook up since she resides in lag, only for my friend to dial the call girl number n her name appeared on his phone, it happens to be that he knows the lady in ? and we were schooling in awka then, while the call girl stays in his area .you see how small this world is, that's y I didn't doubt it.
Chaiiiiiiiii cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

when i had sex with my cousin / Any Other African Nationality Here On NL / Would You Date A Handsome Fool Or An Extremely Ugly Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.