Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Heartless Mother Abandons Her Newborn Baby On The Road In Ketu With His Placenta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartless Mother Abandons Her Newborn Baby On The Road In Ketu With His Placenta (537 Views)

Nigerians Save Newborn Baby From Being Killed By The Heartless Mother / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartless Mother Abandons Her Newborn Baby On The Road In Ketu With His Placenta by dammyowot: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2016

According to social media user Abass-Aleshinloye Omotoke, who shared this image:

“People are desperately wicked… I wonder why someone will be pregnant for 9 gud months and dump d baby… things are tough; Oh yes we know, there’s recession everywhere;we understand… . … I was raised by a single mum who struggled and did all sort of odd jobs just to get me where I am today…. … Around 8:45am today, I heard my neighbor crying and I had to rush out to know what was wrong and d next thing she said was someone dumped a baby behind her window where my Aunt parked her car and we all rushed there, lo and behold; we saw this new born baby with blood stain on d ground and on d floor with his placenta still attached to his cord in his belly… d baby was clothless and was placed on a stones.

“I mean who does dat to a new born even if d mother doesn’t want d baby; she can at least give birth to it and give it to someone who needs baby…. And there I watched “Iyawo” one of my neighbors shedding tears uncontrollably because she has been married for so many years without an issue, and I tried thinking of what will be going on in her mind at dat moment…… Moments later, a woman removed her head gear and wrapped d baby properly with it……. And I keep wondering d millions of mosquitoes dat would have fed on d new born’s blood, d insect bites, d starvation d baby might have gone thru cos I know d mother can never B.reastfeed him…. Thank God for d quick intervention of Ikosi ISheri LCDA, God bless d midwives, Nurses and d First Aid staffs there….. I am not writing dis for writing sake but I am writing this as a mother to be, pls whoever needs d baby should try and Adopt him legally, he’s currently receiving treatment at Ikosi Isheri LCDA health centre, ketu Lagos state.”

Source: http://damiblog.com.ng/heartless-mother-abandons-newborn-baby-road-ketu-placenta-still-attached/
Re: Heartless Mother Abandons Her Newborn Baby On The Road In Ketu With His Placenta by royallord1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
na waoooo... and some people dey find pikin
O lord my God seal up this womans hole... never to recieve nor give birth.... can i hear an AMEN somebody....
i know somebody would say this prayer is harsh... wouldnt she had arranged with an orphanage home to carry the child instead of this wicked act?
Re: Heartless Mother Abandons Her Newborn Baby On The Road In Ketu With His Placenta by mazimee(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
While so many people will call the mother names. You may not know the circumstance surrounding her actions. She may a victim of rape who could bear the shame and have no means to sustain the child and herself. She thought it wise to keep the baby Where he will be easily spotted by a well to individual or group who can take proper care of the baby.

She may equally be a naive/gullible teenagers who got unwanted pregnancy and was totally rejected by her parents and relations. She has no means of caring for this baby, so keeping the baby Where someone who can take care of the baby is the best option while she watched from afar.

I am not holding briefs for her neither I'm I condoning this behaviour. But you sitting behind your keypad thinking of the most degrading name to call have no slightest idea of the circumstance surrounding her action or the baby. We all have no idea, hence quit the name calling.
Re: Heartless Mother Abandons Her Newborn Baby On The Road In Ketu With His Placenta by Victar(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
May God forgive her..
Wicked soul!
Re: Heartless Mother Abandons Her Newborn Baby On The Road In Ketu With His Placenta by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:25am On Nov 12, 2016
Afonjas like born and throw-away,
now tell me betweens the mother of this child and person way born her own inside baby factory who her crime worst pass against humanity ?

(1) (Reply)

Man To Spend 10yrs In Jail For Stealing 5,700 Iphones... / Breaking News: Abducted Benue Journalist Mrs Iyuadoo Tor Agbidye Regains Freedom / How KICC Pastor Ashimolowo Lost $5million To Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.