Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

p - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / p (1149 Views)

Help !what Drugs Can One Use To Cure The Eye Disease Locally Called '' APOLLO'' / What Drugs Can Make Me Very Hairy / Do You Know That Cancer Drugs Can Now Cure Hiv.."checkout" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

p by elegantslayer(f): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
k
Re: p by Mutuwa(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
elegantslayer:
Doctors in d house,please I need u people to take me d kinda drugs I can take to get a wider hips or rather to to do to get a wider hips.ur insults,cos I know some nairalanders to be insulting and helpful comments are welcome.

But....
Why would you want wider hips? smiley
Re: p by phlamesG: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
For this recession people dey find money
Op dey find wider hips cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: p by elegantslayer(f): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mutuwa:

But.... Why would you want wider hips? smiley
want to look sexy
Re: p by elegantslayer(f): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
phlamesG:
For this recession people dey find money Op dey find wider hips cry
but no be me cause recession naa
Re: p by Mutuwa(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
elegantslayer:
want to look sexy

And you think you are not,with the way you look now?
Re: p by Mockinbird: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Just go to any pharmacy and request for "yodi". It sucks to be a flatass bitc.h. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: p by elegantslayer(f): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mutuwa:

And you think you are not,with the way you look now?
no need wider hips, my hips are not wide ND am a chubby person
Re: p by Mutuwa(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
elegantslayer:
no need wider hips, my hips are not wide ND am a chubby person

Alright then. smiley
Re: p by uboma(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
elegantslayer:
want to look sexy

and who told you that having wider hips will make you sexy?

what is your hip size at the moment?

age and hereditary factor determines what size of hips you will get.

so how old are you?

I advise that you think less of your hips and focus on boosting your self image.

mind you, lepa no be sin.

You will see a man who will appreciate you as you.

when you eventually get married and start bearing children, your hips will expand a little....

1 Like

Re: p by elegantslayer(f): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
uboma:

and who told you that having wider hips will make you sexy?

what is your hip size at the moment?

age and hereditary factor determines what size of hips you will get.

so how old are you?

I advise that you think less of your hips and focus on boosting your self image.

mind you, lepa no be sin.

You will see a man who will appreciate you as you.

when you eventually get married and start bearing children, your hips will expand a little....
am not Lepa, am Chubby just dat my hips is not wide enough
Re: p by uboma(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
elegantslayer:
am not Lepa, am Chubby just dat my hips is not wide enough

Ah, pardon me my Lady for the wrong impression I had about you.

I still want to emphasize that having wider hips does not correlate to being sexy...
Re: p by elegantslayer(f): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
uboma:

Ah, pardon me my Lady for the wrong impression I had about you.

I still want to emphasize that having wider hips does not correlate to being sexy...
so what correlate to being sexy
Re: p by uboma(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
elegantslayer:
so what correlate to being sexy

maintain a good level of self confidence,
look neat at all time and have a good mix of colours,
e.t.c
@ ishilove,
please advise this lady accordingly...

2 Likes

Re: p by elegantslayer(f): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
uboma:

e.t.c
@ ishilove,
Tanx
Re: p by uboma(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
elegantslayer:
Tanx

You are welcome.
Re: p by Ishilove: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
uboma:

e.t.c

@ ishilove,

She has to first of all define what sexiness means to her, and then stop watching MTV and stay away from media which objectifies women. Besides a lot of them are fake. People like Lil Kim, Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian are all fakes.

Aunty op, what does 'sexiness' mean because I am not understanding. The fakery we see everywhere? undecided

Another thing is you can't take drugs for hips. The wideness of hips or vice versa is just dependent on placement of fatty deposits. Those with wide hips have more fat there than ladies like you who have less fat.

Why exactly do you want to be sexy? What do you have to offer your family, your God and your society? Sexiness?

Sister op, you have to love yourself first, be confident in who you are and leave sexiness alone. Hilary Clinton, Condoleeza Rice, Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Oprah Winfrey did not get to where they are through 'sexiness'.

Your username sef tells me some things about you. Who and what do you want to slay? Part of the things I want to slay in life are corruption, suffering, demons etc.

Like my university Prof, current VC of Caleb University always told us: show me brains, not your boobs.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: p by elegantslayer(f): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ishilove:

She has to first of all define what sexiness means to her, and then stop watching MTV and stay away from media which objectifies women. Besides a lot of them are fake. People like Lil Kim, Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian are all fakes.

Aunty op, what does 'sexiness' means because I am not understanding. The fakery we see everywhere? undecided

Another thing is you can't take drugs for hips. The wideness of hips or vice versa is just dependent on placement of fatty deposits. Those with wide hips have more fat there than ladies like you who have less fat.

Why exactly do you want to be sexy? What do you have to offer your family, your God and your society? Sexiness?

Sister op, you have to love yourself first, be confident in who you are and leave sexiness alone. Hilary Clinton, Condoleeza Rice, Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Oprah Winfrey did not get to where they are through 'sexiness'.

Your username sef tells me some things about you. Who and what do you want to slay? Part of the things I want to slay in life are corruption, suffering, demons etc.

Like my university Prof, current VC of Caleb University always told us: show me brains, not your boobs.
tanx so much, I really appreciate
Re: p by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Aunty op, what does 'sexiness' means because I am not understanding. The fakery we see everywhere? undecided

grin grin grin

I like him already cool

2 Likes

Re: p by Ishilove: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin

I like him already cool
I like him too. Professor Ayodeji Olukoju grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: p by Ishilove: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
elegantslayer:
tanx so much, I really appreciate
You're welcome, sister. Forget about sexiness it fades with age and fad. Do you know that Vogue Magazine has decided boobs baring is no longer sexy and fashionable so henceforth no more boobs and cleavage flaunting models will appear on their pages?

Trust me, the movers and shakers of this world are remembered for their achievements, not their looks.

Adele and Celine Dion are two very successful musicians and they are recognised for their talents, not their looks. Even when the Nicki Minaj's and Kim K's of this era fade, Adele and Celine Dion will still remain ever green.

Do you know ABBA? They broke up 33 years ago, but their songs are still classics. Talent, not looks, brought them this far.

Look beyond today's fads, my dear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: p by elegantslayer(f): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ishilove:

You're welcome, sister. Forget about sexiness it fades with age and fad. Do you know that Vogue Magazine has decided boobs baring is no longer sexy and fashionable so henceforth no more boobs and cleavage flaunting models will appear on their pages?

Trust me, the movers and shakers of this world are remembered for their achievements, not their looks.

Adele and Celine Dion are two very successful musicians and they are recognised for their talents, not their looks. Even when the Nicki Minaj's and Kim K's of this era fade, Adele and Celine Dion will still remain ever green.

Do you know ABBA? They broke up 33 years ago, but their songs are still classics. Talent, not looks, brought them this far.

Look beyond today's fads, my dear.
wao,tanx

1 Like

Re: p by uboma(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
thank you @ ishilove,
I can always count on you, this I know for sure.

2 Likes

Re: p by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
The Love-and-Accept-Yourself drug would work wonders for you, OP.

1 Like

Re: p by Adesiji77: 4:32am On Nov 12, 2016
phlamesG:
For this recession people dey find money
Op dey find wider hips cry

cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Join My Team In Swissgarde, Grow Your Income To Above 100k Within 6 Months. Regi / Register For Cgfns In Nigeria, Training For Cgfns In Nigeria, The Best Cgfns Reg / Recommend A Good Body Cream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.