Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space (18103 Views)

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / The End Of Globacom In Benin Republic / Why Globacom Badly Wants 9mobile; But May Not Get It - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Redfruit(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
A court order has ordered the closure of Globacom offices in Enugu situated at polo park mall. This is due to the failure of the company to pay there office rent. According to the court order as pasted at their offices, the offices remain closed till they are able to offset their debt. Globacom telecommunication is a multinational telecommunication company. Their inability to pay their office rent could be a sign of dwindling revenues.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Redfruit(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
More pics

CC-LALASTICLALA
ISHILOVE
MYND44

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by mikeade11(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Na celeb dem go dey pack money, dem no go take care of the things wey dey important

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Ishilove: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Redfruit:
More pics

CC-LALASTICLALA
ISHILOVE
MYND44
Does this smiling squirrel thing come with UC browser?

10 Likes

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Baroba(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Very annoying and irritating..

32 Likes

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by uboma(m): 5:20am On Nov 12, 2016
I hope Globacom overcomes this hurdle as quickly as possible.

3 Likes

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Redfruit(m): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2016
Ishilove:

yes, they are stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Turks: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
If Adenuga dey owe...It means I have hope grin

12 Likes

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Even Glo too...?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by hakeem4(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
They should close down the whole glo jare

Last month I bought 10gig, I couldn't use anything out of it because of bad network

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Thisis2raw(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
One word to describe what just happened #recession

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Benwems(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
if its to give celebs money, dem go sabi. yeye company.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by fratermathy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
National recession is real.

3 Likes

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by damibravo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Glo is not really a popular provider in Enugu state...

3 Likes

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mtn now do one yeye 419 now especially dos using nokla phone, u will jst press "OK" mistakenly to subscribe for something u don't want........ if u ve being a victim press like.....

13 Likes

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by bastien: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Na psquare, basket mouth and co dey chop there money na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Shame...

Upon the amount they extort from Us in the name of data plans

2 Likes

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Recession at work
Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by yinkslinks(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
But it works for me and i just used it to write you.
hakeem4:
They should close down the whole glo jare

Last month I bought 10gig, I couldn't use anything out of it because of bad network

10 Likes

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by angeltolly(f): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
This recession is real sad I mean if Glo can't pay rent now how will a teacher owed by government pay rent

Nigeria will be great.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Akinlekanwr(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
dem spend all their money on top 4g lte.

they'll resort to laying off now. this country is fvcked
Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by sunshine46(f): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
But why would Globacom rent offices in d first place,it's degrading
Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by LecciGucci: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Afo......
Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by brostheo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Haba,is oga Adenuga broke,or the recession reach he side too?
Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Yup. But you can disable the 'feature'.
Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2016

When local telecoms giants are struggling to meet up global standards, bubu wants us to believe foreign investors are falling over themselves to come to Nigeria

...... in other news telcos are reducing the number of HSPDA radios deployed due to high dollar cost of maintenance. So when you see less 3G & H+ in some communities and more 2G & E than before... know that it is courtesy of Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Holuwakemmy16(f): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
I support you lol
Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by simmarcos(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Globacom is not well manahed
Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by seXytOhbAd(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
GLO with disappointment...
Re: Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Op....next time u take a picture.... Try to remove DAT nonsense tin wey dae smile @ d bottom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBLITEM Subsription / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse / Moment A Lady Surprised Her Mum With A Brand New Phone At Her Market Place(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.