Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL (5516 Views)

Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures / Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL / Olamide Signs Talk2Freshbliss And Dy Ginderbreed To YBNL (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by olafunny(m): 6:10am On Nov 12, 2016
According to recent posts by @lilkeshofficial and facebook posts by Olamide himself, @eminidavolee has been officially signed to YBNL. Was he signed to replace chinko ekun? Can he even survive the heat? Goodluck @eminidavolee

Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by okhiai1(m): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2016
See as the guy be
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by chriskosherbal(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2016
Congratulations to you
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by tyson99(m): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2016
warrisdis
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by Worthie(m): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2016
Olamide baddo himself...let's see how it goes with this new guy
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by olafunny(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2016
If olamide is the signor, and devolee is the signee, what is YBNL?
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by AGUBANZE(m): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2016
This cant happen nah. Olamide let chinko ekun the fresh guy go come sign this Burna Boy miniature brother in arm,a grass man. Take a good look at hes darkened black lips from constant contact it always have with grass. He dnt even have one bit of swagg. Imagine who still tie warmers as swag here in naija
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by hearklerb(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2016
Wish him d best

Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by chris2face(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2016
Congrats dude hope u got the talent
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by Flekky21(f): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2016
okhiai1:
See as the guy be
lol.
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by Sunnybabe(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2016
olafunny:
If olamide is the signor, and devolee is the signee, what is YBNL?
signer

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by ijebuloaded(m): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2016
D Nigga z dope
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by tammyboy1(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2016
Streets all over him
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by MackBrooklyn: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2016
This guy wey resemble one of 'em street thugs cheesy cheesy
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2016
Mehn this guy wan use style wowo oh lipsrsealed

Congratulations tho..I hope u gat the talent smiley

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by floragregs(f): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2016
If you nor fine, I automatically don't like your music. And keeping his nails is a big turnoff.
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by 2dice01: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2016
floragregs:
If you nor fine, I automatically don't like your music. And keeping his nails is a big turnoff.
so you prefer a beautiful cover to a dope content
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by floragregs(f): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2016
2dice01:
so you prefer a beautiful cover to a dope content
beautiful cover will make me want to download the music because of curiosity. But this one done make me look front.
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by 2dice01: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2016
floragregs:
beautiful cover will make me want to download the music because of curiosity. But this one done make me look front.
when you care only about the cover then the really good ones that has good content wont sell...so you prefer packaging ..sma cheesy a typical example milo vs bournvita
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by floragregs(f): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2016
2dice01:
when you care only about the cover then the really good ones that has good content wont sell...so you prefer packaging ..sma cheesy a typical example milo vs bournvita
packaging is very important. Those who refuse to acknowledge that, will loose out.
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by timmycris(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2016
lol see as the guy be
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by ellahzy(f): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Chai this guy nor fresh ni
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by 2dice01: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2016
floragregs:
packaging is very important. Those who refuse to acknowledge that, will loose out.
its important but quality content all the way ...na packaging i wan chop?
Evergreen songs have no or little packaging but last for years but all diss indomie we hear now be like breeze
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by floragregs(f): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2016
2dice01:
its important but quality content all the way ...na packaging i wan chop?
Evergreen songs have no or little packaging but last for years but all diss indomie we hear now be like breeze
you really didn't get me.
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by wellstryme(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2016
floragregs:
But you listen to Birdman song right?
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by Larrey(f): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2016
This na jeGbo o undecided
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by yedidiah(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2016
once the alert begin enter, him go fresh jare.
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by Famouson: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2016
LIKE IF YOU think he will blow and share if you think otherwise
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2016
okhiai1:
See as the guy be
lol his story just changed, have yours? wink
okhiai1:
See as the guy be
lol his story just changed, have yours?
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by donblade85555(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2016
floragregs:
you should be ashamed of your self.......No Wonder you like koredde even when e sings trash like mungo park..........So because of you, person wae nor cute nor go sing?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by okhiai1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
yemimajid:
lol his story just changed, have yours? winklol his story just changed, have yours?
Bro everybody Na boss for him lane and my story too don change too
Re: Olamide Signs New Artist 'davolee' To YBNL by okhiai1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Flekky21:
lol.
Na true Na baby how you dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Licks Her Boobs On Stage / Bbnaija: Busty Dorothy Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction (video) / Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.