Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Wema Bank And Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wema Bank And Fraud (811 Views)

CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank / Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema Bank And Fraud by Barywhyte(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Nairalanders please help o. Which government agency can ordinary human like me report a bank to, especially on occasions where you are being relentlessly defrauded?

WEMA Bank has been doing this to me for a while now and all calls placed to their customer care number 0803 900 3700 have not yielded any result. It got to a point where those managing their twitter account no longer respond to my tweets. I logged complaint in their office yet no solution.

The sad thing is that they admitted that I was overcharged for a transaction carried out via PayPal platform. Yet they won't refund my money. l paid for Gotv subscription yet the money wasn't credited to Gotv account and my account was debited.

Pls my people, who do I report this fraudulent organization to? Please help a brother.
Re: Wema Bank And Fraud by bigtt76(f): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2016
Consumer Protection Board of CBN. Go to CBN's website for more details.
Re: Wema Bank And Fraud by Barywhyte(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2016
bigtt76:
Consumer Protection Board of CBN. Go to CBN's website for more details.

Tnk u sis. checking.......
Re: Wema Bank And Fraud by bigtt76(f): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2016
U're welcome. Sometimes calling out the banks on their Twitter Handle does the magic grin Those CBN people are 'government' people and may not check their emails for years grin

Barywhyte:

Tnk u sis. checking.......

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Fiverr Reviews For Free $$ / Promote your business services & products to millions of people free / Y’ello! We DIDN’T Increase Prices Of Recharge Cards, Says MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.