Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Truexgold Please Process Our Payments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Please Process Our Payments (842 Views)

How To Buy And Sell Bitcoin On Truexgold - Naijamedialog Reviews / Truexgold, vomit our money!! / Nigerians $7,000 Trapped In Truexgold.com Neteller’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truexgold Please Process Our Payments by rozayx5(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Truexgold.com has built a name over the months but of recent he has started playing hide and seek and he might loose the name he made over the months soon going this new way

i have a withdrawal from binary com of 1090$ which he has refused to pay up since wednesday, and he is not replying whatsapp texts and his lines are off, whatever his motives are if by monday i dont get the funds i will see him as playing with people sense and

my friend also wanted to fund his binary account and paid 51k into his fidelity account he is yet to honor that also
someone handling peoples funds should not be playing hide and seek with clients undecided
Re: Truexgold Please Process Our Payments by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2016
rozayx5:
Truexgold.com has built a name over the months but of recent he has started playing hide and seek and he might loose the name he made over the months soon going this new way

i have a withdrawal from binary com of 1090$ which he has refused to pay up since wednesday, and he is not replying whatsapp texts and his lines are off, whatever his motives are if by monday i dont get the funds i will see him as playing with people sense and

my friend also wanted to fund his binary account and paid 51k into his fidelity account he is yet to honor that also
someone handling peoples funds should not be playing hide and seek with clients undecided

Baba can you teach how you're making cash from binary?
Re: Truexgold Please Process Our Payments by rozayx5(m): 5:34am On Nov 13, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:

Baba can you teach how you're making cash from binary?

cheesy
Re: Truexgold Please Process Our Payments by FxTizzle(m): 5:37am On Nov 13, 2016
Lol... This thread will turn to another thing.
Re: Truexgold Please Process Our Payments by rozayx5(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
still yet to hear from him

very insensitive person
Re: Truexgold Please Process Our Payments by steam74: 5:48am On Sep 26, 2017
rozayx5, I'm curious to know how this finally played out.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja: Learn Ankara Bags, Slippers N Accessories And Beads / I Have 400k Without A Job / Free A To Z Course On Becoming A Six Figure Income Earner Blogging In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.