Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:13 AM

How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 (23553 Views)

Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Maitommi: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2016
Hello everyone. Yesterday, 11th November, 2016. I came to the pet section looking to buy a puppy. Somehow, I noticed Bobbysaxy had many posts of many dogs on here so I took him to be a reputable breeder and thus contacted him. He asked me what breed I wanted and I told him I was undecided. I then told him I wanted a breed that will be indoors. Then he advised me to get his female caucasian he wanted to sell for 150k. I know the challenges of keeping a puppy indoors and I am not a fan of locking up dogs in cages so I asked if I would get a potty trained dog, he said YES! I asked severally, he said YES. I asked how destructive, he led me on, saying she's not. I also asked if the pup was pedigree, he said he he imported the mother from Russia and so on. All these happened on whatsapp which i'll be attaching screeshots. He then called me to convince me again to pay for the puppy after which I evntually transfered 120,000 to him. Fastforward to receiving the pup, she looks completely different from the video he sent to me, very skinny, wasn't potty trained from all indications because she has broken the house several times and is really destructive. Also, I have realized this breed is more of an outdoor breed. After telling Bobbysaxy all these things and revealing my intention to reutrn the pup to him, he wasnt willing to coperate. Instead he insisted he isn't going to pick her up, refund me and has suddenly become very rude. Meanwhile, I proceeded to send the pup back to Ibadan to him. Attached are the screenshots.

2 Shares

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Maitommi: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2016
More

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Maitommi: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2016
more

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Maitommi: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2016
As you guys can see, he is taunting me with my ignorance after he capitalized on it in the first place. Yes I accept I didnt do all the research by myself. But have I been so wrong to trust a "reputable breeder"?

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by theyongest: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Can we see the picture of the dog before payment and also the picture of the actual dog he sent?

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by welzyj2(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2016
hmmmm
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by abimbawealth(f): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Maitommi: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2016
What he showed me

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Maitommi: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2016
What I got

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Kissking: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2016
Caucasian is not evin an indoor breed... Smaller petdogs serves DAT purpose...

7 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by eezeribe(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2016
Op, you get mind ooh. To transfer 120k to a stranger for this recession . You should have opted for pay on delivery

14 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by welzyj2(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2016
bobbysaxy u shld try to have a common ground with ur client
maitommi u went too far to label d deal as a scam

5 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2016
U contacted me for a dog...u said I shud advise u on which breed to buy...I told u caucasain puppy I told u I have one for 150k...u said u can pay 120k I said no problem but I dont send dogs without recieveing payments which is the normal tin...u said u wanna keep indoor I told u know problem...depending on how u train ur dog...before u buy something maybe u shud make ur research well...and dont just come here said u were scammed....he paid and I sent the exact dog to him....inside the 120k...I got him a free adjustable collar for dog....a free powder for dog....a free 100tablet multivitamins....free soap for dogs,free basket and free waybill to his state...all these to appreciate him for his patronage....i sent him exact dog which I will attach his picture....and he is here talking about scam...asking me to go the park to recieve a dog back....putting a sold pups life at risk...who does dat....am not going to any park to recieve a sold dog...that u recieved all the pictures and all details before u paid for her and u recieved exact dog...he went to send the dog back without my approval and ask me to go and recieve it back.....1st u dont know what u wanna buy...I showed u...u aggreed I sent same dog and u got her within few hours....so I dont know where the issue of scam comes in...u said can she stay indoors I said yes depending on what u want....she cud be potty trained...she was also under learning process in our kennel here before she left for her new home...u sent a dog back a day after telling me to go and recieve...sory we dont do such and will never do such....he kept asking for refund putting my pups life at risk...he is not bothered about wat cud happened to a puppy that went tru multiple travelling becos of indecision and not knowing what u want....I explain that caucasians are large breeds...pls u better call ur driver to get ur dog back to u as we wont go to any park to recieve any dog back...wat if the dog dies after getting to our kennel...?who absorbs the loss...next time,make proper finding about an item before u buy...now he is talking about lhasa apso,wen we transacted on a caucasian mountain dog

13 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Maitommi: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2016
I made a mistake that will never ever happen again. When someone misleads you to obtain money whatsoever, it's a scam. I expected that he was trustworthy and credible person

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2016
Maitommi:
I made a mistake that will never ever happen again. When someone misleads you to obtain money whatsoever, it's a scam. I expected that he was trustworthy and credible person
nobody misled u pls...I told u I have large breeds and u went for a caucasian....i showed u pix...u paid and I sent the exact dog...were does scam comes in??....the pup is of high quality and not cheap at all...I told u she is the best pup in our kennel...I wonder what is being derived to tag a breeder as a scammer wen u know very well he sold u the right tin and did everytin to impress u so u can buy another time...ur here talking about scam....a lot of people have bought dog from my kennel on this platform and it was exact dog that was sent to them...how cud u endanger the life of such puppy and asking me to go the park to recieve a dog that the deal has already been sealed on...

9 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by viqSmallz(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2016
Lol..this matter get K leg..d dog sent is what is on d picture to me. the only place den fit hold bobbysaxxy for blokos..is where he said its potty trained and its not..also where he advised a co as indoor dogs..haba..well depends on it training

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Maitommi: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2016
bobbysaxy:
nobody misled u pls...I told u I have large breeds and u went for a caucasian....i showed u pix...u paid and I sent the exact dog...were does scam comes in??....the pup is of high quality and not cheap at all...I told u she is the best pup in our kennel

You're just a scammer oga.
Upload where you said you had large dogs and I chose Caucasian?

You offered her to me after I told you what I wanted. You misled me completely instead of just saying you don't have any indoor breeds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by miremoses(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2016
From what I can see,the pup are same pup. Maybe the pup lost a little weight when it was being transported to you..
With what the op said,some people who are trying to get a pup from bobbysaxy might start to reconsider doing business with him.

Op since you said you have returned the pup,did he say he will give you another pup.

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Maitommi: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2016
eezeribe:
Op, you get mind ooh. To transfer 120k to a stranger for this recession . You should have opted for pay on delivery

He called me while we were chatting and convinced me to pay. This is my worst experience on nairaland so far
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by ENIGMA24(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2016
BOBBY......I'M ONE OF THE 16YR OLDS WHO WOULD GLADLY TEACH YOU YOUR JOB....
SLOW AND EFFECTIVELY THE EFFECT OF THIS YOUR BAD BUSINESS CULTURE WILL GET TO YOU,
YOU MIGHT BE MAKING FUNDS OFF THIS CURRENTLY, BUT BAD BUSINESS CULTURE EVENTUALLY ENDS A BUSINESS..
U SCAMMED HIM
HE CLEARLY STATED WHAT HE WANTED
AND U LEAD HM ON, CONSCIOUSLY DECEIVED THE MAN INTO BUYING YOUR DOG,
AGREED YOUR DOG IS OF GOOD QUALITY, BUT THEN,IT DOESNT SUIT THE CLIENTS SPECIFICATION...
MAKING NOISE DOESN'T MAKE UR ACTIONS RIGHT.
BUT NO WAHALA........
your DOGS have better quality than YOU!!!!!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Maitommi: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2016
miremoses:
From what I can see,the pup are same pup. Maybe the pup lost a little weight when it was being transported to you..
With what the op said,some people who are trying to get a pup from bobbysaxy might start to reconsider doing business with him.

Op since you said you have returned the pup,did he say he will give you another pup.

No bro. He hasn't been cooperating one bit. He didn't offer any pup too. I want a refund of my money and nothing ever do with him again.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by KELVIN086: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2016
No difference in what he showed you and what you got , it's the same thing .
But he was very greedy to have told you that the caucasian is an indoor dog , this dog would grow to be a lion. You should have gone for a samoyed(25k ) , lhaso apso(50k) or chow chow(120k) these dogs fit ur description better.
My conclusion is this guy cheated u badly , at first he lied and then he refused to refund your money back, I believe the guy was just desperate to get rid of the dog. I think you need to involve the mods or seun in this to get ur refund back because that dog can never be an indoor dog.

16 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
See I dont have time for such disccussion....u dashed a driver ur dog...I wont bear any responsibility for anydog...all I see is another angel that GOD is using in disguise...these are the enquires u made and I advised u on the breed to buy for urself since u said u wanted a tough breed

1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by theyongest: 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
I think it's the same dog. @ both party, Lemme settle the fight. I'll have her for 60.

5 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by itsmine: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
KELVIN086:
No difference in what he showed you and what you got , it's the same thing .
But he was very greedy to have told you that the caucasian is an indoor dog , this dog would grow to be a lion. You should have gone for a samoyed(25k ) , lhaso apso(50k) or chow chow(120k) these dogs fit ur description better.
My conclusion is this guy cheated u badly , at first he lied and then he refused to refund your money back, I believe the guy was just desperate to get rid of the dog. I think you need to involve the mods or seun in this to get ur refund back because that dog can never be an indoor dog.
Good expert judgement.
I had thought pple chose pets based on experience at friends' & acquaintances'.
Op went to a barber to ask whether his hair is grown enough for cutting or not. We all know what answer he wd get. This's not a scam but over-eagerness to dispose stock at hand, not being sympathetic enough.
There shd be a way out for both to share d loss arising frm d return.

5 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by KingAfo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
I have been reading posts about this bobby guy. But in this case I think the client is FOOLISH. RESEARCH WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BUY BEFORE BUYING IT ( go online yourself) You want to be fooled and you are fooled alright.
Recession dey recession dey!! you get 120k to send to someone just like that. No part payments nothing. He did not dupe you its business. And I think that's the same dog he sent to you. CAUCASIAN INDOORS Lol. No be only potty trained

11 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by KingAfo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
itsmine:

Good expert judgement.
Op went to a barber to ask whether his hair is grown enough for cutting or not. We all know what answer he wd get. This's not a scam but over-eagerness to dispose stock at hand, not being sympathetic enough.
There shd be a way out for both to share d loss arising frm d return.
. God bless you jor! I blame the customer. Illiterate!!

7 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
All these details were given to him....he specifically said he wanted a tough breed...a lhasa apso is not a tough breed...here is d description I gave him about a caucasian mountain dog before he paid...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by lahit14(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
its probably a misunderstanding op, the pup sold to u is the same pup showed to u, u only didn't have knowledge abt dogs, that is whr bobby should have helped u out being a pro, plus wht do u think google is the for. u should have cheaked out all those dogs he mentioned on google. all the same talk with him its notting to clamour abt, its just reasoning, am sure u y'all can come to a mutual understanding. like u said earlier bobby is reputable. saxy forgive him, op forgive him, if u'v received the puppy back bobby pls send his monk back, u'v done it before, u knw how this business is sometimes its rough especially when u meet novices. cheers!!! have a wondrful weekend guies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
You said you wanted a TOUGH dog that will be INDOORS.

Bobbysaxy was right to have offered you a CAUCASIAN which is a TOUGH dog.

You said you wanted a POTTY trained puppy.

Bobbysaxy was wrong to have offered a puppy that is not POTTY trained.

MY VERDICT:

The client is right to ask for a refund cos he didn't get the exact thing he requested for which the breeder also said he was offering.

Give him a refund but deduct damages fee.

16 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Maitommi: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
KingAfo:
I have been reading posts about this bobby guy. But in this case I think the client is FOOLISH. RESEARCH WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BUY BEFORE BUYING IT ( go online yourself) You want to be fooled and you are fooled alright.
Recession dey recession dey!! you get 120k to send to someone just like that. No part payments nothing. He did not dupe you its business. And I think that's the same dog he sent to you. CAUCASIAN INDOORS Lol. No be only potty trained

I accept whatever you have to say to me. But as you know, we sometimes depend on the wrong people to enlighten us. I believe in people talking from experience which I expected he had first hand of. That I didn't know is never enough reason for me to be led on in such manner. It's very wrong.

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by nelson7777: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
he paid and I
sent the exact dog to him....inside the 120k...I got him a free
adjustable collar for dog....a free powder for dog....a free 100tablet
multivitamins....free soap for dogs,free basket and free waybill to his
state...all these to appreciate him for his patronage....g

upon all this u still came here to shout scam scam
u r suppose to be banned

u r very inpatient n if I was Bobby I wnt. sell my dog to u even 4 200k because person like u cn kill my dog, what is ur definition of scam, dis is simply misunderstanding....

let me tell u even if d greatest ghandi of dog trains ur dog u must understandate animal psychology, a dog dat went to a new environment were it knows no one and poo inside ur house and u immediately, impatiently term it a bad dog, without evn given it time to adjust to its. new environment..

I hv 6 lhasa staying inside my house n if I tell u dat 4 d first few weeks wen I first bought them. they didn't poo n pee inside my house let God punish me,
bt. Nw who is enjoying it nw evn b4 d dogs get pregnant abt 10 people hv paid 4 d pups because of its Gud behavior, Wat if I hv returned it and call d seller a fraud, because they pooed inside my house..
Oga u cn keep a snake, lion Bullmastiff, rot scorpion boko haram, inside ur house as a pet. if u patiently, train it.
I trained my first dog in d university in 1 room apartment. it was.a gsd n coco mix, n evrytin went smoothly I will attach d pix,

I dnt knw Bobby n I hv nvr met him or done deal with bt in all his flaws scam hs never evr bin part of it, so Pls. 4. d. sake of God change d heading of this thread to maybe everybody c as Bobby bleeped up our deal instead of scam
a guy u dnt knw b4 u sent him 120k in anoda state n he still waybilled u d dog n u still say scam that is jst bad

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive / 8months And 5weeks Old Ostrich Birds Available For Sale. / Help, My Dogs Are Dying!!! 4 Dogs In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.