Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Help!!! I Don't Understand Jiji - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!! I Don't Understand Jiji (3870 Views)

How Do I Get Verified On Jiji-ng? / 5 Annoying Things Anyone That Uses A Nigerian Bank Can Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Don't Understand Jiji by TopDogNaija(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Hey guys. i'm kind of aving a problem with jiji. i posted an advert to jiji sometime ago and they sent me a notification dat my ad will be published after review which usually takes two hour's and when i logged in to check my ad the following day it was still not published and it was under moderation. I av tried my possible best to resolve the issue by removing the ad and posting it again. I even opened another jiji account. I thought maybe perhap's my old account was faulty but still the same thing. can someone please explain to me what jiji means' by "ON MODERATION" and why my ad asnt been published over three day's now!!!
Re: Help!!! I Don't Understand Jiji by Fikifak(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
TopDogNaija:
Hey guys. i'm kind of aving a problem with jiji. i posted an advert to jiji sometime ago and they sent me a notification dat my ad will be published after review which usually takes two hour's and when i logged in to check my ad the following day it was still not published and it was under moderation. I av tried my possible best to resolve the issue by removing the ad and posting it again. I even opened another jiji account. I thought maybe perhap's my old account was faulty but still the same thing. can someone please explain to me what jiji means' by "ON MODERATION" and why my ad asnt been published over three day's now!!!

Hi! Try write on jiji support: support@

This can help you smiley
Re: Help!!! I Don't Understand Jiji by Ivobobul: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fikifak:

This can help you smiley

Thanks!
Re: Help!!! I Don't Understand Jiji by Ivobobul: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
TopDogNaija:

Read the link that you gave.
Re: Help!!! I Don't Understand Jiji by TopDogNaija(m): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fikifak:

This can help you smiley
thanks
Re: Help!!! I Don't Understand Jiji by CarlJhonson: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
TopDogNaija:
thanks

Oh thanks, i dont know jiji support mail
Re: Help!!! I Don't Understand Jiji by BiggSmoke: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
CarlJhonson:

Oh thanks, i dont know jiji support mail

And I knew. I had to turn once. There I explained everything and helped.
Re: Help!!! I Don't Understand Jiji by AggroBug: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
BiggSmoke:

And I knew. I had to turn once. There I explained everything and helped.

I've also written, waiting for an answer. How long to wait?

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Kitchen Business In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Rabbit Farming? / Business Directory In Nigeria, Yellow Pages – Phone book Advertising Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.