Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos (41226 Views)

NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) / Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) / Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by kettle84(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
That old man called TINUBU should go and sit down, he has expired.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by McTobe(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
I stand ko I faik ni...just Negodu RENTED CROWD.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Lincoln275(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nigeria 3 - 1 Algeria GOALS BY Moses, Mikel, Moses (MMM) Who say MMM no good??

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by MinorityTribe1: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Afonjas

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by prince9851(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
Now this is serious.
HOW!!
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by walosky(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Afonjas with their soapy tongues

Evrn Davido wad there as an eyr witness...mtcheeew...gbagbe oshi !

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Adio10(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
While I remain loyal to Tinubu Akanbi Omo-Olo'de, I stand with APC/Aketi.
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by mmsen: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
What do they hope to achieve with this protest and how much were they paid to waste their time like this?

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Aburi001: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
madridguy:
Noted.

Hahahahaha!!! People of CHANGE shocked

APC the party of Change, hahaha!!. 
"Change" was the cock and bull stories sold to ignorant Nigerians when the APC deceitful party were formed.

I don't know when the yorubas will realise that Hausa fulanis can never be trusted in any way.

They have used you to achieved their target of clinging to power and pushed you out in less than two years you formed alliance with them .

Change comes in so many ways, either in a good way or the opposite.

In less than two years you guys deceived Nigerians of your change, catastrophe has besieged your evil organization you called party.

Any house built on faulty foundation can never withstand any whirlwind.

The hurricane moving slowly and very soon, it will sweep away everything on it part.

We will soon know the secret of APC, how the party were formed and how the past elections were rigged in favour of APC.

This is just the beginning of the drama, let's watch and see as things are gradually unfolding. grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Youthkingdom: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
I'm not a fans of political animals,but I like following their news,because you can't just help but read about them,Tinubu life teaches didactic in one facet,no matter how bad the story you must have read or heard about him was,Tinubu has helped a lot of Nigerians! And this is paying for Him presently and that will not but continue.
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Donlamzy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hmmmmm, LAUTECH chancellor that can't even see to the affairs of the closed institution...
The school has been shut down for 5months now

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by martineverest(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
they stand with greediness

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Annie939(f): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
protest everywhere I'm sick and tired of this country

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by efedavies: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
rented crowd,spread the 2k around.rubbish!!!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by eezeribe(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
OK
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by prince9851(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
ettybaba:

Can a mere man work against God's anointed? Can God anoint a thief?
You mumu no be small.
Mathew; d author of d book of Mathew was dragged to pieces by a "mere man"
God anoited saul, a murderer who killed christians on daily basis.
i now say to u..o ye afonja, kneel b4 me and scratch ur face in shame

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by mekonglobal(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
so Obj is still d master of the game afterall, Tinubu should go and learn from him.
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Btruth: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
realglobe:
is it only this few people that now stands with tinubu? This is a proof that yorubas now stand with Fashola grin grin grin
a bi oooo......mna so life be now? "Oba mewa, Igba mewa loni ile aiye, enikan o le lo ile aiye gbo"

Anyway, I still doff my hat for jagaban sha!

cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by prince9851(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Aburi001:

Hahahahaha!!! People of CHANGE shocked

APC the party of Change, hahaha!!. 
"Change" was the cock and bull stories sold to ignorant Nigerians when the APC deceitful party were formed.

I don't know when the yorubas will realise that Hausa fulanis can never be trusted in any way.

They have used you to achieved their target of clinging to power and pushed you out in less than two years you formed alliance with them .

Change comes in so many ways, either in a good way or the opposite.

In less than two years you guys deceived Nigerians of your change, catastrophe has besieged your evil organization you called party.

Any house built on faulty foundation can never withstand any whirlwind.

The hurricane moving slowly and very soon, it will sweep away everything on it part.

We will soon know the secret of APC, how the party were formed and how the past elections were rigged in favour of APC.

This is just the beginning of the drama, let's watch and see as things are gradually unfolding. grin grin
d guy (madridguy)been wan escape
but u catch am wella

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by july66: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
post=50975852:
A group called, ‘I Stand with Bola Tinubu’, is currently staging a solidarity walk for a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, who is allegedly being sidelined by some other chieftains of the party.

See photos below:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photos-tinubu-loyalists-stage.html
very good. Prior to the 2015 presidential election, Okorocha took Buhari to south East, they chased them away, Amaechi took him to south south, pumped Rivers money, no way. Tinubu took him to south west and they voted for him. Northern votes alone could not have made him president. They now think they are supermen. Let's see how northern votes alone can return them in 2019. Olodo people.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by bi0nics: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Standing with a corrupt politician who has embezzled our "Money".. Some people nr get sense walahi!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Btruth: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lincoln275:
Nigeria 3 - 1 Algeria
GOALS BY
Moses, Mikel, Moses (MMM)
Who say MMM no good??
so, it was mmm tonight! Anyway, na Godwin. grin
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Godfather92(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
ettybaba:

Can a mere man work against God's anointed? Can God anoint a thief?
You mumu no be small.

Everyone is anointed but wit different gift nd not until u stand on a pupit or preach on the road, even u,u re anointed but wit diff gift
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
... Well just like products that doesn't have NAFDAC number but has expiry date so is TINUBUISM expiring so fast even before it's validity and expiry period. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by kinibigdeal(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Very much anticipated

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by whyniel: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
The outcome of Ondo election would tell the future APC in south west. Ajimobi & Amosu are already against Tinubu and Jagaban already have his candidate for Ogun state come 2019.
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Most guys on Nairaland are under 22. They are sending some messages to Ondo State... #sunshine..... #istandwithtinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by GoodSamaritan: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
Okay now

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by OLLYMAX(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
With this Mata on ground, Unaa still dey stand with someone,Not only stand with. I ganpawithbolatinubu#nii
Re: Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
standing with a politician who can decamp tomorrow for his personal interest without consulting you undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Youths Pull Down Wike Billboards In Port Harcourt (Video) / How Rotimi Amaechi Looks Today During NTA News. / SARS Operatives Leave Man, Who Refuses To Be Cowed By Shots They Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.