Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies (66983 Views)

Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. PIX) / Nigerian Celine Dion Curses Oyedepo, RMD As She Reveals What Destroyed Her. / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by GurlFriend: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
A lady wrote to relationship counselor Joro Olumofin to express how much she is in love with married and super hot actor Richard Mofe-Damijo.

She says she has remained single for four years, pushing away a lot of good guys because she can't imagine being married to anyone apart from the oh so dreamy RMD.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/im-single-because-of-you-lady-whos.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by GurlFriend: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
After RMD's attention was drawn to this SOS from his love struck fan, he gave her a very candid reply on his page.

Read below

So that's how you'll be in your lane minding your business and someone would be making hot yellow eba and efo riro for you abi?

but on a more serious and personal note, this is not me trying to ridicule the writer but humour is a great defence mechanism for me so Dear writer, I totally understand how easy it is for you and a couple of others to think you're "in love" with me and/or other celebrities but what you actually love is the idea of RMD not RMD.

All of you that want to be with me won't last a week because I am not the perfect husband or father you may think I am.

I forget little details, fart in bed with my wife, get impatient with my kids, have mood swings, squeeze the toothpaste tube from the middle, leave wet towels on the bed, yea you may think I'm cool and perfect but Mrs Adejumobi Mofe-Damijo my ONLY wife disagrees and you know what? I agree with her because she is absolutely right and the perfect RMD you perceive is a creation of the woman who genuinely loves me and is there on the sidelines cheering me on and keeping me grounded.

My prayer for you today is that you find the man for you and give you the wisdom to mold him into perfection. #RMDSaysSo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMtVfG9BJC5/

237 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Smellymouth: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2016

344 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
sad

What'a'life
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by slimthugchime(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
rubbish baffoon typical of a backward person undecided

crapysh1t undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ha
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol. Oniyeye cheesy

The girl must have spirit husband issues and she's using RMD to cover face. tongue grin

Seriously though, RMD is such a hunk. How many young guys look this good?? embarassed

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahaha grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Laveda(f): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
undecided

Can you imagine? Girls don get mind oh.. Married man! angry

Nonsense, go out there and get your man.

Iranu!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Smellymouth: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. Oniyeye cheesy

The girl must have spirit husband issues and she's using RMD to cover face. tongue grin

Seriously though, RMD is such a hunk. How many young guys look this good?? embarassed

I have got good looks oo.. grin

Take a good look at my pishure and give me reasons why you feel HungerBAD is more handsome than I am.. cheesy

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

I have got good looks oo.. grin

Take a good look at my pishure and give me reasons why you feel HungerBAD is more handsome than I am.. cheesy
Nna gerrarahere! cheesy

I have seen few men, both young and old who can beat RMD. The man is HOT

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by DJBIGGY(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2016

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Smellymouth: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Nna gerrarahere! cheesy

I have seen few men, both young and old who can beat RMD. The man is HOT

Everything about RMD says he's a man aging gracefully and enjoying the treat that age brings..

Tall, dark and handsome...With that ridiculously beautiful smile and dimple.. And he has a clean record of being a gentle man... grin cheesy

Nairaland oo, comean see Ishilove's crush.. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by ableguy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
cheesy grin

Someone should please help me with that lilwayne picture, yeye dey smell.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by herzern1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
When viewinq this thread...

I just kept on imaqininq if RMD was a random truck pusher in Bodija Market here in Ibadan..... grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by ednut1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
joro and bella both of dem too dey lie. formulated story

6 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Marvel1206: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Someone needs to flash her brain

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by LesbianBoy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oloshos too plenty for naija....

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by 1stGerman: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Category1: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
I still dey wonder who this man dey always pose like this for

9 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by kingcomet(m): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
can you imagine
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by kingcomet(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Category1:
F
for fufu

6 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by DrLee(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wetin person no go hear for this country cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Julietcutie(f): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin I find this funny.... she is still dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lol
Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by TMseabiscuit: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
What a wonderful turn down, with a turn down like this, the lady might just get over him with an iota of care anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Deeypeey(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
You drink Anointing Oil?...y u no use am chop yam?...dt one go be beta option na
many are mad...few are roaming
even RMD be like "Weyrey re ooo!!!!"
grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by DrLee(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
When RMD sef will be dragging swag with young men like us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by MzMercie: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
She needs to visit Yaba left asap, wat nonsense, 4 years is not a joke biko

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Daddy issues.

Good thing she has advised herself.

Yaba Left, Over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by bettercreature(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
kingcomet:
can you imagine
Yes!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Marry RMD As 2nd Wife; RMD Replies by friedcorn: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
I keep seeing myself with donald trump's daughter everynite in my sleep. Same thing happened last night. Is it time for me to marry?

Is trump daughter the one? Speak Lord, speak. Your son heareth thou...

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes / Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) / Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.