Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,468 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why Govt. Can't Stop Mmm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Govt. Can't Stop Mmm (814 Views)

See What Mi2 Told 2baba. I Just Can't Stop Crying / I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Govt. Can't Stop Mmm by Strongedition: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
CAN GOVT. SHUT DOWN MMM?

*Can the government stop you from entering Facebook or Whatsapp?if no, how can they stop you from visiting your online personal MMM office. Don't write MMM on Teller when making payment that's all*

It is impossible for the FG of Nigeria or any other world power for that matter to shot down MMM.
This is for several reasons,

1.MMM servers are the most advanced set of servers in the World... It is accessed by more that 200 million people world wide who visit it Atleast 2-5 times a day... Yet, the serve is never down.

2. MMM servers are not even hosted in Nigeria, so how can the FG shot it down.

3. MMM has no physical office in Nigeria, so how can the FG shot it down..

4. Participating in MMM isn't illegal and participants are not breaking any law... If donating money to a fellow man is illegal then it means the federal government must be ready to arrest everyone in Nigeria because we all donate money to friends and families but that's obviously impossible.

5. The South African government earlier in the year tried to shot down MMM South Africa on the basis that it is a ponzi scheme but they failed. MMM South Africa participants took the government to court and won the case. The government had to make a withdrawal of some of the negative things they had published about MMM.
Just 2 weeks ago, the president of South Africa came out publicly to advise unemployed youths to embrace MMM.

6. So, in the same way, MMM Nigeria can never be shot down by the FGN. All we need to do is continue our now PH and GH and keep smiling to the bank.

Click here to register now!
http:///?i=strongedition2@gmail.com

LIST OF COUNTRIES MMM is currently operating in:

MMM Argentina: argentina-
MMM Australia: Australia-
MMM Bangladesh: Bangladeshmmm.com
MMM Brazil: Brazil-
MMM Cambodia: Cambodia-
MMM China: China-
MMM East Africa: Ea-
MMM Egypt: Egypt-
MMM France: France-
MMM Hongkong: Hongkong-
MMM India: India-
MMM Indonesia: Indonesia-
MMM Italy: Italy-
MMM Japan: Japan-
MMM Korea: Korea-
MMM Kuwait: Kuwait-
MMM Malaysia: Malaysia-
MMM Mexico: Mexico-
MMM Nigeria:
MMM Peru: Peru-
MMM Philippines: Philippines-
MMM Singapore: Singapore-
MMM South Africa: Rsa-
MMM Spain: Spain-
MMM Thailand: Thailand-
MMM Turkey: Turkey-
MMM USA: Usa-
MMM Venezuela: Venezuela-

You can check them all out and read testimonies of participants in those countries

Indeed, this is nothing short of a global financial revolution

Click to register now
http:///?i=strongedition2@gmail.com

MMM pays, Big time!
Long Live MMM!
Together we change the world
Re: Why Govt. Can't Stop Mmm by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
Name one person MMM help sad shocked shocked
Re: Why Govt. Can't Stop Mmm by Skanas(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:
Name one person MMM help sad shocked shocked
Me!

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At NIN Office / Nairalanders Who Wish To Apply To Unilorin And Kwasu / 27 Year Old Model Forced To Take Off Her Cloth In Front Of Prisoners And Filmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.