Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) (7657 Views)

Proof That Catholic Popes Are Not Chosen By God: Endorsement Of Gay Sex. / Emmanuel Collins: Pastor Busted For Faking Accident, Says Hackers Did It / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by donnffd(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Klinee:
Why are they practicing evil act in this world. He should be arrested and stone to death or gun him down. Devilish, barbaric evil pastor.

This is your first response to someone doing something that doesnt affect you in anyway, now tell me what differentiates you from bokoharam killing christians or isis cutting peoples head for not believing in their own doctrines?

and you would claim you are a christian full of love...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by MrPRevailer(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please beware of false teachers, prophets, hypocrites. Many have gone out into the world.
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by MrPRevailer(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
donnffd:

This is your first response to someone doing something that doesnt affect you in anyway, now tell me what differentiates you from bokoharam killing christians or isis cutting peoples head for not believing in their own doctrines?

and you would claim you are a christian full of love...smh

And must you respond against him for his comment. or are you one of them?

Whether should be killed or punished the point is the deed is dastard/hateful. That's the point.
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by donnffd(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
MrPRevailer:

And must you respond against him for his comment. or are you one of them?

Whether should be killed or punished the point is the deed is dastard/hateful. That's the point.

When the pharisees brought a prostitute to the feet of jesus and asked him what should be done to her, without looking up, he said, "He who is without sin should cast the first stone". After they left, he told the woman, "go and sin no more".

Learn from the founder of your religion...i guess thats what the word "Christianity" means!
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
engrfcuksmtin:
Even animals don't do this shit.
Yes they do
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
donnffd:

When the pharisees brought a prostitute to the feet of jesus and asked him what should be done to her, without looking up, he said, "He who is without sin should cast the first stone". After they left, he told the woman, "go and sin no more".

Learn from the founder of your religion...i guess thats what the word "Christianity" means!

Don't you know that the unrighteous will not enter the kingdom of God. Don't be deceived: neither .... homosexuals will enter the kingdom of God.

....shall have their part in the Lake which burns with fire Nd brimstone.

Don't be too quick to criticise. Am not judging anybody. Ponder your path whether it leads to life or death.
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by donnffd(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Don't you know that the unrighteous will not enter the kingdom of God. Don't be deceived: neither .... homosexuals will enter the kingdom of God.

....shall have their part in the Lake which burns with fire Nd brimstone.

Don't be too quick to criticise. Am not judging anybody. Ponder your path whether it leads to life or death.

What are you saying?, dont be quick to criticize who?, why are you guys hypocrites.

Somebody who calls himself a christian was suggesting to kill or stone those gays to death and i am saying that person is a terrorist just like bokoharam and isis.

Is your God too weak to fight for himself?, let God do the judging and leave those people to their life

Now tell me, where does criticize come in?
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by durentsneh(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
masonkz:

Are you ok?
yes. Shutup. Faqqot
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
durentsneh:
yes. Shutup. Faqqot

grin grin

You've gotten my attention. Now you can go to bed grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by durentsneh(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
masonkz:

grin grin

You've gotten my attention. Now you can go to bed grin
u are foolish like ur large oily rectum dat swallow dick lik no man's business
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Princewell2012(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
paulGrundy:

Just checked up Gideon Collins delta state poly on facebook, the search yielded no results, no facebook user picture bearing that name matchs the pix in the OP.

And what is even more suspicious is how the OP did not show the face pix of his "partner-in-crime".
Something does not smell right.

Maybe its a cooked up story from an hungry blogger to drive traffic to his site.

Hmmm after i take a good look at the pix again affirmely agree with you. This people were only looking for traffic and nothing more.

So in these case i reserve my comments.
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
durentsneh:
u are foolish like ur large oily rectum dat swallow dick lik no man's business

And you know this, how? grin grin

Keep it coming. I'll oblige you grin
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by durentsneh(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
masonkz:

And you know this, how? grin grin

Keep it coming. I'll oblige you grin
feck off my mentions pls. Faqqot
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
durentsneh:
feck off my mentions pls. Faqqot

Are you tired? Cry baby grin grin
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by durentsneh(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
masonkz:

Are you tired? Cry baby grin grin
mr man abeg hump off my mentions and go find dick to suck.

Biko nu.

Na u get ur rectum, continue till we catch u. I will find u. Faqqot
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
durentsneh:
mr man abeg hump off my mentions and go find dick to suck.

Biko nu.

Na u get ur rectum, continue till we catch u. I will find u. Faqqot

You got into my mention first, so why being a cry baby all of a sudden? grin

@bold. You must be that jobless. Should I send you my address? grin grin
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by durentsneh(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2016
masonkz:

You got into my mention first, so why being a cry baby all of a sudden? grin

@bold. You must be that jobless. Should I send you my address? grin grin

i swear. Send me ur real name, ur location if you hav mind. Dick loving idiot
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
durentsneh:
i swear. Send me ur real name, ur location if you hav mind. Dick loving idiot

18, Festival drive, Oniru, Lagos. I'll be waiting for you. cool

If you don't make it down, your generation shall be cursed grin grin.

Time is ticking. I'm waiting. grin
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by skeendyke: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
hahn:

Oh, really? undecided

Get busy smiley

How about quoting just a verse in the New Testament to support your view for a change. If you set out to paint the Bible evil why leave the job half done except you know you will contradict yourself in doing so and end up looking the fool. This is in no way meant as an insult but an observation.

@topic, that picture looks photoshopped. It doesn't even look convincing.
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by hahn(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
skeendyke:

How about quoting just a verse in the New Testament to support your view for a change. If you set out to paint the Bible evil why leave the job half done except you know you will contradict yourself in doing so and end up looking the fool. This is in no way meant as an insult but an observation.

@topic, that picture looks photoshopped. It doesn't even look convincing.

Actually, the bible contradicts itself. It is not my fault. I didn't write that sh1t undecided
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by durentsneh(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
masonkz:

what is ur real name. Mr faq.
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Klinee:
Why are they practicing evil act in this world. He should be[b] arrested and stone to death or gun him down[/b]. Devilish, barbaric evil pastor.
And yet he is the devilish and barbaric one?
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2016
durentsneh:
what is ur real name. Mr faq.

Oh come on. Don't tell me you're scared already. Just get to the address and ask the security men for Mason. grin grin

I'm so enjoying this grin grin

Fool.
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Perseus: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2016
masonkz:

Super daring sexy!!
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Perseus: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2016
masonkz:

Super daring sexy!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2016
Perseus:

Super daring sexy!!

grin grin cheesy cool
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by durentsneh(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Perseus:

Super daring sexy!!
faqqot
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by durentsneh(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
masonkz:

Oh come on. Don't tell me you're scared already. Just get to the address and ask the security men for Mason. grin grin

I'm so enjoying this grin grin

Fool.
ur real Name isn't mason. U expanded rectum shameless cunnt. Dear say ur real name
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by ScienceWatch: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2016
IT IS WRITTEN ! “FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD.”
Pastors don’t be alarmed. The reason real pastors can’t and will not accept same sex relations are because Jesus the Messiah brought a final solution to this spiritual problem, which is DELIVERANCE. There are mind-blowing solutions to terminal disease that is beyond medical science.

Now there is substantial evidence that can be scientifically verified that GAYS are not what medical science has previously believed it to be. It can now be proven that it is spirit attacks that make a man incapable of having natural attraction for woman - correctly termed (Spirit of man). A woman won’t have natural attraction for a man - correctly termed (Spirit of woman) As a result, because a woman is possessed by a female spirit, that spirit will only allow affection toward woman and the opposite is also true.

Men and woman with this spiritual problem are coming from around the world to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria (Synagogue Church of All Nations) for instant deliverance from spirit attacks on their precious lives. See the evidence and live testimonies on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power needed to save a suffering person. The sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded them to have, FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING.

The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will experience mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.
recievesense:
While Nigerians are yet to recover from the alleged lesbian tapes of former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke, another shocking photo of a pastor allegedly bunking another man has surfaced.

The pastor in question is identified as Minister Collins Gideon, a student of Otefe Polytechnic, according to Sapele Olofofo Unugbragada.

Pastor Gideon, according to reports was on Friday, November 11, caught banging a fellow man in Delta state and was made to pose with his lover for a picture. The discovery has come as a surprise to many as the pastor is said to be a fire brand minister of the gospel who calls down the glory of God anytime he stands and sings.

Source https://www.naij.com/1046177-abomination-see-photos-pastor-banging-another-man-delta-state.html?source=notification
TB Joshua is the greatest anointed Pastor today !
Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate.
Too many False Pastors/ Rabbis, etc teach their congregations that a demon possessed pastor can do demonic deliverance and miraculous healings. History shows how we all have been brain-washed for hundreds of years by science, governments, the Pentecostal churches, Roman Catholic Churches, Old and New Apostolic Churches and many more.

You do remember what Jesus said when the evil Jewish priests told him that what he is doing - all the healing and deliverance - is done by the power of Satan. This is what the holy Prophet TB Joshua of Scoan Nigeria is also accused of today.

Jesus said to these so-called holy men. “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."

What does this mean?
Even if a so-called respected but false pastor/Bishop/Prophet/Clergyman try to heal or do demon deliverance, it can’t and won’t work. Satan can’t and won’t work against himself.
Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate. Truth seekers are eternally grateful to a humble servant of the true GOD, Prophet TB Joshua.
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2016
durentsneh:
ur real Name isn't mason. U expanded rectum shameless cunnt. Dear say ur real name

LMAO grin grin

Why are you soo obsessed with my rectum? Last I checked, it was MINE grin grin

I gave you an address, young man. The security men are still expecting you grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Busted Having Gay Sex (pictures) by Perseus: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
durentsneh:
faqqot
Who are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholism- Focus On Relics / Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.