Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return (3108 Views)

Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women / Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by chigoizie7(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Raine80:
Generalised comments like this annoy me.....
Have you met ALL Nigerian women?

Generallisng it is not good.

But u know what OP actually meant and u know it is the truth.

Why trying to play it down?
Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Laveda:
Stingy guys everywhere

Mtcheew
Are you generous with your stuff? You can't give it to him without first asking for money.

2 Likes

Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by chigoizie7(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
darbeelicous:
so I'll pay all d bills, take care of myself and provide all I need on my own, and all he does is have sex, undecided... Doesn't sound fair to me.

As if u don't enjoy the sex too.

As if u will take care of him too.

Maybe he forced u to have sex with him.

This is the type of people op is talking about,

Can u imagine, just because u are a girl, u expect a man to pay ur bills, the bills u incurred, take care of u too, who benefits from that? U. Have sex and also enjoy it.

And someone up there is trying to play it down when someone here is openly challenging why she should pay her bills.

2 Likes

Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
FortuneTeller:
All women like money. Chinese, Russian, Kenyan, American, Brazilian, on and on. If you are broke and cannot afford a woman, just move out of the way for a man with means.

Shu!

Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
chigoizie7:

Generallisng it is not good.

But u know what OP actually meant and u know it is the truth.

Why trying to play it down?
Most and Many will exclude those that are proud to stand on their own two feet and receive no sponsoring for men. I will not "play it down" when it's not applicable to many.

2 Likes

Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
comshots:
Girls that don't ask their boyfriends are the most demanding types.
There is asking and there is demanding.....if he wants to treat me it's up to him if he cannot afford it it's not the end of the relationship. Your experience is your own.
Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by Fourwinds: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
darbeelicous:
so I'll pay all d bills, take care of myself and provide all I need on my own, and all he does is have sex, undecided... Doesn't sound fair to me.
he is referring to those dat collect and they will still say no sex I think
Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by lajoshua: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
darbeelicous:
And if he's not interested in sex??.. besides who was doing all the above before he came along??
Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by Berbierklaus(f): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Laveda:
Stingy guys everywhere
Mtcheew
Abi broke guys. grin

quote me with your brains o
Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by RENOWNED2(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dont Give 'Em.Simple!
Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by Laveda(f): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Abi broke guys. grin

quote me with your brains o

undecided True.. .. The mama thank you boys.

You see them wailing now and then angry
Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by darkmarky(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Laveda:

undecided True.. .. The mama thank you boys.
You see them wailing now and then angry
if not hypocrisy you should be generous with your pusssy.
Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by MENTORCH(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
MrAwePresident:
don't be offended the specie of woman I believe he is referring to is the Olosho. They have become very rampant during this time period. For more information kindly four-4-species-of women every man most know about thread here on Nairaland

Nothing like olosho, even normal girlfriend will still expect money and gift in return from her boyfriend. The only difference is that she won't Bleep everybody. That is why girls don't like dating broke guys because the gifts and money will be hard to get.

2 Likes

Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by darkmarky(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by poweredcom(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
darkmarky:

I don't have to meet all Nigerian girls because it is impossible, when 70-100% indulge in a trend one can generalise if not nothing can be generalised.

Truth that is what an average naija gal feels

Many of them are from poor home with no manners and training they just believe in q trend and follow it just because they are females

In Nigeria is just too much that is why many turn to prostitution when they find that all men don sharp also hahahaha

Many of our ladies are. Coded hustlers only a few of them are sensible

1 Like

Re: WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return by Martinez39(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Men are to blamed. Men have spoilt women. If you give a child free handouts, the child will, overtime, feel entitled to the handouts. The day you stop giving them the handouts, they will cry and throw tantrums(for women, this is equivalent to getting angry and shaming you eg. "you are not a real man", "real men take care(spend) on their women", "your mates are spending on their girlfriend", "broke and frustrated man" etc. grin ).

If, with time, you maintain your stand that, no matter what, no free handout, the child will abandon the tantrums, "sit up", and forget about the free handouts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? / Advice To Black Girls / JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.