Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. (9225 Views)

‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians / Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film / Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by Thewrath(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

How many links did I post up including your newspapers... u see wat op said I can't get factual news from Radio Biafra London

He is saying what am saying... Am simply saying I Want the whole world to know it's fake...
Including their newspapers
we are not saying same thing,you are ignorant,i am saying those are not verified news and cannot be attributed to radio biafra.As far as radio biafra is concerned,its not aware of those posts on fb,because they are not verified.
If thenation,saharareporters etc carry a news about radio biafra and we later discover its fake,then and only then can you claim to have bursted a lie.peopl on facebook are responsible for what they post.if you still don't understand,i can't help you.
Come back after your waec!

2 Likes

Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by Thewrath(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
badboywizzy:
another facebook link ! What am I to do with that ? Is that a news reporting site or what ?
that guy no just get sense.
Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Thewrath:

i will do that when you learn good manners of speech and approach,until then,keep making reference to facebook.
What a kid. He's dodging my question. Tell us the official website of biafrauud nah. I don't want to hear any trash from u again, I just need their official website, that's all.
Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

What a kid. He's dodging my question. Tell us the official website of biafrauud nah. I don't want to hear any trash from u again, I just need their official website, that's all.

He will not tell u but insult u... That what makes them... grin
Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

He will not tell u but insult u... That what makes them... grin
He no fit insult me, I'm 10x more insultive than him. I'm still waiting for him to tell us the website though. angry
Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Because if the Biafra herald is not original I don't see s reason it will be posted by your official handle.. No more reply
Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
You're yet to tell me why your head posted that lie in photo and tell us official website
Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Show us official website brother
Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Show us or admit it. Ipob are liars
Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by prince9851(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
Thewrath:

he might be on the page digging up one "chinedu" post.
lmfao!!
Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by prince9851(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
You're yet to tell me why your head posted that lie in photo and tell us official website
forget dat igweocha news...d only authorised biafran newspaper is 'BIAFRAN TIMES' , show me one lie from there and i will denounce biafra and join in ur senseless quest

1 Like

Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
prince9851:
forget dat igweocha news...d only authorised biafran newspaper is 'BIAFRAN TIMES' , show me one lie from there and i will denounce biafra and join in ur senseless quest

OK igwocha is for port harcourt...

OK no wahala... But I have lies from the official Facebook handle of Radio Biafra are u interested
Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by kollynxofodile(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Thewrath:

that is not the essence of this thread,this thread is to tell the general public that FB is not a media outlet and we cannot be served on the pages of facebook.

2b Honest with u

This your stupid and nonsense FB post has turned us into a joke.

It has destroyed the reputation and respect we have.

For God sake those FB page has a moderator

Who is suppose to approve a post b4 publishing it in the PAGE

Used to be a fan of that page Until it turned into a joke.

Luk @ the rubbish biafra news papers emanating from home.

People just sit down in their room fabricate rubbish and publish to gullible populace to consume.

Honestly

IPOB is loosing support daily

Due to these rubbish propagandas you people peddle everyday

Especially those of us who re not in the EAST.

U RE JUST DISGRACING US THESE DAYS
Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by Thewrath(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
kollynxofodile:

2b Honest with u

This your stupid and nonsense FB post has turned us into a joke.

It has destroyed the reputation and respect we have.

For God sake those FB page has a moderator

Who is suppose to approve a post b4 publishing it in the PAGE

Used to be a fan of that page Until it turned into a joke.

Luk @ the rubbish biafra news papers emanating from home.

People just sit down in their room fabricate rubbish and publish to gullible populace to consume.

Honestly

IPOB is loosing support daily

Due to these rubbish propagandas you people peddle everyday

Especially those of us who re not in the EAST.

U RE JUST DISGRACING US THESE DAYS
What is the evidence that those people posting on radio Biafra fb London page are ipob members and not impersonators?
This is what I have been trying to say,use your head!
Get news from the right source!
Re: FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Thewrath:

What is the evidence that those people posting on radio Biafra fb London page are ipob members and not impersonators?
This is what I have been trying to say,use your head!
Get news from the right source!

Even the official page u were talking of is also posting lies. I hope u knw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Lifts Telecoms Ban / 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? / I Am Not Edo Godfather - Oshiomhole On House Of Assembly Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.