Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Sin A Spiritual Suicide - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sin A Spiritual Suicide (9845 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sin A Spiritual Suicide by Mujtahida: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
IamtherealRita:

What do you intend to achieve by this

You should allow her make her choice
See me ohh. Have I even put out a choice for her or stopped her from making a choice? It's just two sentences I wrote yet you couldn't comprehend it. Let me make what I said clear to you by way of analogy. If someone says 'I am sick or I am angry' and I say 'ohh that makes you human,' please tell me what choice have I put before such a person. Is it not human beings who sin? Are you without sin? Are you not human? And that quote by Nietzche that is obviously getting your hackles up is in your Bible! If we claim to be without sin we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. Do you know who said that and where in your Bible? what about this:Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins. I am just being realistic. Pray tell me the choice I put before her.
Re: Sin A Spiritual Suicide by TI1919(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mujtahida:

See me ohh. Have I even put out a choice for her or stopped her from making a choice? It's just two sentences I wrote yet you couldn't comprehend it. Let me make what I said clear to you by way of analogy. If someone says 'I am sick or I am angry' and I say 'ohh that makes you human,' please tell me what choice have I put before such a person. Is it not human beings who sin? Are you without sin? Are you not human? And that quote by Nietzche that is obviously getting your hackles up is in your Bible! If we claim to be without sin we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. Do you know who said that and where in your Bible? what about this:Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins. I am just being realistic. Pray tell me the choice I put before her.

You're so full of knowledge, enjoy your life sir
Re: Sin A Spiritual Suicide by Mujtahida: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
TI1919:

You're so full of knowledge, enjoy your life sir
Thank you. I intend to fully enjoy my life here on earth-no fear of hell, no expectation of heaven. I am forever.
Re: Sin A Spiritual Suicide by tokimalachi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Billyonaire:

There she goes! The perfected robot, the paradigmn of dogmatic robots. Follow the book, do not think, you are a religious zombie. OPEN YOUR EYES. DAY DON BREAK. Look! Every Religion has a piece of the truth and no religion has all of the truth. Add bits of truth from every religion and fact-check them with science cos science is the validator of all truth. Then and there will you find the puzzle. The puzzle of what Life really is. And that is what God is.

Don't disbelieve what you don't know, it's a way through which you can get grace to encounter Jesus.

My opinion sha
Re: Sin A Spiritual Suicide by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
tokimalachi:

Don't disbelieve what you don't know, it's a way through which you can get grace to encounter Jesus.

My opinion sha
And you think I dont know Christianity ? What effort do we need to exhibit to know Christianity when all you have to do is believe anything you are told without validating with science. Islam and Christianity are the simplest religion. Any fool can belong to any of those religions cos all you have to do is believe anything you are told. A perfect zombie is what they breed and love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sin A Spiritual Suicide by TI1919(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Billyonaire:
And you think I dont know Christianity ? What effort do we need to exhibit to know Christianity when all you have to do is believe anything you are told without validating with science. Islam and Christianity are the simplest religion. Any fool can belong to any of those religions cos all you have to do is believe anything you are told. A perfect zombie is what they breed and love.

In other words you've chosen to be the imperfect Zombie

Whichever you choose Perfect zombie or imperfect zombie.

You're a Zombie...

And you are doing the will of your master...
Re: Sin A Spiritual Suicide by oaroloye(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2017
SHALOM!

[quote author=TI1919 post=50990348]2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. (NKJV)

It does not matter how much prophecy we know, whether we can recite from memory large portions of Scripture, or know perfectly every doctrine's technicalities (I Corinthians 13:1-3). In terms of judgment, what matters is whether we are striving to live what we know to be the way God lives because it is how those in His Kingdom will live. His way is the way of love, and love is something we do.
/quote]

IT WOULD BE VERY NICE IF YOU REALLY BELIEVED THIS, BUT YOU REALLY DO NOT.

If you believed in LOVE, you would define it properly, knowing that many people are labouring under False Definitions- including the ones taught by PAUL in 1st CORINTHIANS 13.

Humanly, the opposite of love is hate. This is because we judge things largely according to the senses. Love, therefore, is a strong feeling for a person or thing; hate is a strong feeling against. However, this definition is not biblical.

The Ancient Greek language had at least TWELVE different words that the Oyinbos deceitfully translated "LOVE."

ELEVEN of those words are used in The New Testament; the TWELFTH word, that is NOT used in The New Testament, is the one that LAYMEN THINK The Bible means by "LOVE."

Dishonest CLERGYMEN have perpetuated this deception, because it CONFUSES their Followers, and confused followers are forced to rely on their Leader, because they know that they cannot rely upon themselves.

It is a CHEAP TRICK.

Biblical, the opposite of love is sin. Like love, sin is also something we do. According to I John 5:3, love is keeping God's commandments, and sin, then, is the breaking of His commandments. Though feeling is certainly involved in biblical love, the will of God and truth play a far larger part.

This is inane irrelevant babbling, fumbling around trying to find The Truth that you cannot SEE because you have REJECTED Fundamental Truth.

. 1st JOHN 4:7-8.

7. Beloved, let us love one another:
for love is of God;
and every one that loveth
is born of God,
and knoweth God.
8. He that loveth not
knoweth not God;
for God is love.

THE AVERAGE LAYMAN WILL BE TOTALLY-CONFUSED AND COMPLETELY-DECEIVED, because he will overload his 40W Brain trying to figure out HOW God: THE CREATOR could BE a FEELING- without recourse to MEDITATION! This is just how the CLERGYMEN want them to be.

Seriously consider this: If we sin, then biblical, we do not love God, our fellow man, or for that matter, ourselves, because sinning means we have taken steps toward committing spiritual suicide! If we do this, it also means that we do not appreciate that God has given us life and has given His life so that we can claim His awesome promise of living eternally with Him.

The average LAYMAN will go insane trying to understand how they are to "LOVE" their SPOUSE, their CHILDREN, their FRIENDS, their ENEMIES, and on top of all this, GOD- whilst believing that GOD HAS THE SAME LOVE FOR THEM- despite ALL EVIDENCE to the CONTRARY.

A product of the Nigerian School System would be unlikely to think it necessary that they should use their hard-earned money to go and buy themselves STRONG'S EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE of The Bible, which gives the definition of every word used in The Bible. They might not even know that such a book exists. All clergymen play on the ignorance of their congregations, and withhold important information like that.

Can you imagine a Semi-Illiterate BRICKLAYER, GRASS-CUTTER, DITCH-DIGGER, NIGHTSOILMAN, WATER-MERCHANT, being a church member? Of course you can. You see it all the time.

Can you imagine these people being put into a BIBLE-STUDY Scheme together?

Of course you can. You see it all the time.

Can you imagine these people- SEMI-ILLITERATES, STUDYING THE BIBLE TOGETHER- being advised that, to INCREASE their Understanding, they would be well-advised to BUY A CONCORDANCE, so that they can FIND THE DEFINITIONS OF EVERY WORD?

If so, can you find any instance where THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

I don't believe that you can.

Rather, such would be told by the "EDUCATED" Brethren that it would be PRESUMPTUOUS of them to TRY to Understand The Bible on the level of their Clergymen.

That is how Christianity is used to ENSLAVE people.

WITHOUT THE KEY DATUM THAT "LOVE" MEANS: "TO KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF" WHATEVER IS LOVED, THE LAYMAN HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO BE CONFUSED!

.. 1st JOHN 5:1-5.

WHOSOEVER believeth that

"JESUS IS THE CHRIST"

is Born of God:
and every one that loveth
Him that Begat
loveth him also
that is Begotten of Him.
2. By this we know
that we love The Children of God,

"WHEN WE LOVE GOD,
AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS."

3. For this is The Love of God,

"THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS:"

and His Commandments
are not grievous.
4. For whatsoever is Born of God
Overcometh the World:
and this is The Victory
that Overcometh the World,

"(EVEN) OUR FAITH."

5. Who is he that Overcometh the World,
but he that believeth
that Jesus is The Son of God?

If you have no malicious intent, why hide this datum from those who need to know this?

.. 1st JOHN 3:4-17.

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
Transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is
The Transgression of The Law.
5And ye know that he was manifested
to take away our Sins;
and in him is no Sin.
6. Whosoever abideth in him Sinneth not:
whosoever Sinneth hath not seen him,
neither known him.
7.Little Children, let no man deceive you:

[color=#06600]"HE THAT DOETH RIGHTEOUSNESS
IS RIGHTEOUS,
EVEN AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS."
[/color]

8. He that committeth Sin
is of The Devil;
for The Devil Sinneth
From The Beginning.
For this Purpose The Son of God
was manifested,

[color=#06600]"THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY
THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL."
[/color]

9. Whosoever is Born of God
doth not Commit Sin;
for His Seed remaineth in him:
and he cannot Sin,
because he is Born of God.
10. In this The Children of God are manifest,
and The Children of The Devil:

[color=#06600]"WHOSOEVER DOETH NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS
IS NOT OF GOD,
NEITHER HE THAT
LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER."
[/color]

11. For this is The Message
that ye heard From The Beginning,

[color=#06600]"THAT WE SHOULD LOVE
ONE ANOTHER."
[/color]

12. Not as Cain,
who was of That Wicked One,
and slew his Brother.
And wherefore slew he him?
Because his own Works were Evil,
and his Brother's Righteous.
13. Marvel not, my Brethren,
if the World hate you.
14. We know that we have Passed
from Death unto Life,
because we love the Brethren.
He that loveth not his Brother
abideth in Death.
15. Whosoever hateth his Brother
is a Murderer:
and ye know that no Murderer
hath Eternal Life abiding in him.
16. Hereby perceive we
The Love of God,
because he laid down his life for us:
and we ought to lay down our lives
for the Brethren.
17. But whoso hath this World's Good,
and seeth his Brother have Need,
and shutteth up
his Bowels of Compassion
from him,
how dwelleth The Love of God
in him?

You cannot say that you could not see that people had DESPERATE NEED of It, could you?

Stripped of all possible nuances that might affect God's judgment, this is the stark reality of what faces us once God has opened our eyes and revealed His purpose to us. It brings to the fore that, if we love what He has revealed, then we must hate sin because it destroys everything God's wonderful revelation stands for.

The implication you want us to believe is that YOU are one of those who "LOVE WHAT GOD HAD REVEALED," but the EVIDENCE shows that you are NOT.
Re: Sin A Spiritual Suicide by Chalchiuhticue: 3:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Nice writting
dragon ball super
Re: Sin A Spiritual Suicide by Sebastine1606(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2017
TI1919:
2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. (NKJV)

It does not matter how much prophecy we know, whether we can recite from memory large portions of Scripture, or know perfectly every doctrine's technicalities (I Corinthians 13:1-3). In terms of judgment, what matters is whether we are striving to live what we know to be the way God lives because it is how those in His Kingdom will live. His way is the way of love, and love is something we do.

Humanly, the opposite of love is hate. This is because we judge things largely according to the senses. Love, therefore, is a strong feeling for a person or thing; hate is a strong feeling against. However, this definition is not biblical.

Biblical, the opposite of love is sin. Like love, sin is also something we do. According to I John 5:3, love is keeping God's commandments, and sin, then, is the breaking of His commandments. Though feeling is certainly involved in biblical love, the will of God and truth play a far larger part.

Seriously consider this: If we sin, then biblical, we do not love God, our fellow man, or for that matter, ourselves, because sinning means we have taken steps toward committing spiritual suicide! If we do this, it also means that we do not appreciate that God has given us life and has given His life so that we can claim His awesome promise of living eternally with Him.

Stripped of all possible nuances that might affect God's judgment, this is the stark reality of what faces us once God has opened our eyes and revealed His purpose to us. It brings to the fore that, if we love what He has revealed, then we must hate sin because it destroys everything God's wonderful revelation stands for.

In a nut shell, to make heaven the flesh must die, it is flesh that causes sin,man's greatest enemy to himself is flesh, kill the flesh, and the spirit will live, when your spirit lives.. You have power against principalities and powers in high places, because you shall live an holy life....
I have given my life to Christ Jesus, have you?
All who will read my mention, today might just be our saving grace, people are dying and going to hell daily. God will help us all in Jesus name
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / 10 Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.