Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,765 members, 7,806,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (59448 Views)

Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage / Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man / Cameroonian Man On A Busy Road With A Coffin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Positivist: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
You mean KKK Christian terrorist organisation?
Lionbite:
I bet the white man is a member of the KKK clan.
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by jahsson(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nah wa

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Wasky101: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
His hands were not tied, and I don't see a gun. Even if there was a gun, someone wld drop dead before u lock me up in a casket. Pussy nigga crying for his mama
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2016
ignis:
We do worst to ourselves in Nigeria....
why the noise if its done by a white?
thats the ish!! its high time we start the love for ourselves, no matter the ethnic group or locality. We shud practice love. And lets see hoe it will change humanity. funny enough its nnot even hard.There are so many annoying events to avoid in order not to cause hatred for ourselves, the little way we could help in the society builds love too.
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Ugosample(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
musicwriter:
All I can tell you is South Africans are perpetually in slavery. And the reason is very simple- there're still in intellectual slavery imposed on them by white people like the rest of Africa, and worse for them is that white people also still control their economy.

The danger is that South Africa is the model of future Africa economies.

Africa would be owned up by white people in future in a new form of slavey. Believe it or not, there's a new form of slavery coming.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" ............... Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild (1744-1812).

You again
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Teague4league(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Daboomb:

Good, a thief is a thief and yo have seen this video many times.

Now, show me just one video of a "White Thief" being buried alive in a coffin, by a BLACK MAN.

Okay, your comeback will be "only black people steal", abi?

SMH at self-deprecation and low self esteem
And you think a black man has the time to put someone in a coffin and record him for stealing when he can actually brutalize him. This comment just showed me u r a learner . SA people didn't even think twice when they are killin Nigerians, so you want me to pretend been pitiful towards them. Bleep them
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by LeSudAfricaine: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
musicwriter:
All I can tell you is South Africans are perpetually in slavery. And the reason is very simple- there're still in intellectual slavery imposed on them by white people like the rest of Africa, and worse for them is that white people also still control their economy.

The danger is that South Africa is the model of future Africa economies.

Africa would be owned up by white people in future in a new form of slavey. Believe it or not, there's a new form of slavery coming.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" ............... Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild (1744-1812).
gringringrin utter nonsense
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by musicwriter(m): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
gringringrin utter nonsense

You didn't say anything.

Please let me know how many white South Africans employed by black South Africans in South Africa. Plus, let me know how many black South Africans employed by white South Africans.

Let me know the ratio.
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by musicwriter(m): 12:06am On Nov 15, 2016
Ugosample:

You again

My brother, how are you?

You're a responsible person and of course, not inclusive of the so called novices.

South Africa, Singapore, Brazil are all developing for exactly the same reason Bonny Island developed. Foreigners either out number the locals or have the investments there, therefore, they're largely responsible for driving such development not these countries themselves per se.

The locals would continue to serve foreigners, until they take control of their native laguages as the language of instruction in schools. That's the only way they'll learn what the immigrants know and would be able to take control of their economies for and by themselves.

I don't think we even need more proof than Bonny Island here in Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by LeSudAfricaine: 5:06am On Nov 15, 2016
musicwriter:

You didn't say anything.

Please let me know how many white South Africans employed by black South Africans in South Africa. Plus, let me know how many black South Africans employed by white South Africans.

Let me know the ratio.
you Ngerians amaze me with your level of ignorance and hypocricy. Aren't you slaves of your own all-black governmentnt? Number 1 economy with no tangible results for the man on the street but only for the few corrupt elite. How many Nigerians are queuing at South African home affairs trying to make it to my country, "the home of the slaves"? Slaves flee from opression. What are y'all running away from? How many South Africans do you see drowning in the mediterranean trying to make it to Spain and Italy? How many South African women dop you know who are prostituting in these countries? How many South Africans do you find in backwaters like Vietnam or Papua new guinea hustling? You are fuel producer but have to wait for long hours for petrol cause there's shortage. Your leaders get the best medical treatment in Geneva, London and even South Africa but leave you behind with a shambolic health system. The fact that you have to come to SA to drive on smooth roads while your leaders loot the money intended for infastructure development says a lot. To this day you are sti grappling with electricity issues, and here you are calling us "slaves" while you're staring at one on the mirror. Next time before you go around uttering care less statements take cogniscence of this

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by LeSudAfricaine: 5:09am On Nov 15, 2016
Teague4league:

And you think a black man has the time to put someone in a coffin and record him for stealing when he can actually brutalize him. This comment just showed me u r a learner . SA people didn't even think twice when they are killin Nigerians, so you want me to pretend been pitiful towards them. Bleep them
Can you kind remind me, when were Nigerians killed in SA.
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by musicwriter(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
you Ngerians amaze me with your level of ignorance and hypocricy. Aren't you slaves of your own all-black governmentnt? Number 1 economy with no tangible results for the man on the street but only for the few corrupt elite. How many Nigerians are queuing at South African home affairs trying to make it to my country, "the home of the slaves"? Slaves flee from opression. What are y'all running away from? How many South Africans do you see drowning in the mediterranean trying to make it to Spain and Italy? How many South African women dop you know who are prostituting in these countries? How many South Africans do you find in backwaters like Vietnam or Papua new guinea hustling? You are fuel producer but have to wait for long hours for petrol cause there's shortage. Your leaders get the best medical treatment in Geneva, London and even South Africa but leave you behind with a shambolic health system. The fact that you have to come to SA to drive on smooth roads while your leaders loot the money intended for infastructure development says a lot. To this day you are sti grappling with electricity issues, and here you are calling us "slaves" while you're staring at one on the mirror. Next time before you go around uttering care less statements take cogniscence of this

It appears you're taking this personal and thereby totally misunderstanding the context of my argument. It wasn't about hatred for South Africans or comparing South Africa and Nigeria!. The only comparison I've made on this thread was between Singapore, South Africa, Bonny Island, Brazil. And that's totally a different topic you're not aware of that was discused on a different thread.

I love South Africans and black people any place on the planet.

The fact you didn't answer my question means there's nothing more to discuss. So, let's just leave it here as I don't belong to the insult throwing gang.
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by stabbo: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:

This boot licking slithering slimeball is frothing at the mouth over Nigeria again? Are you a hater or really a fan in disguise? Why are you always lurking like a creep on nairaland if Nigerians are so terrible to you? Your finance minister (who is Indian by the way, not SA), just called out your president for being a thief, has he returned the money he stole to build his private home? Zuma is a known rapist and corrupt arms dealer. Y'all are in no way better, your saving grace is that foreigners control and drive the most vital sectors of SA economy, which is why most of you bottom feeders dare not leave your comfort zone to hustle and better yourselves because you are still hungry and reliant on charity from your slave master. How many of you can afford proper healthcare in your own country? Your public healthcare is useless, some of your private hospitals are world class but are owned and run by white people... despite all that Nigeria still has a hospital that ranks above any SA hospital as one of the best in Africa, and its run by Nigerian locals, not slave masters. Your HIV rate is through the roof, the highest in the world being spread around by your w.h.o.res and slumlord prostitutes, at least our women are not known to spread AIDS wherever they go. Our women screw Europeans for money, but your cheap s.luts screw Nigerian men for free..I know that's why many of you are butt hurt in your feelings about Nigerians, wack a.s.s mofos. We have problems in Nigeria but are in charge of our own destiny, you can be locked up in a coffin by a white man in your own country because you are still a slave, truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by MRLANNISTER(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by LeSudAfricaine: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
stabbo:

This boot licking slithering slimeball is frothing at the mouth over Nigeria again? Are you a hater or really a fan in disguise? Why are you always lurking like a creep on nairaland if Nigerians are so terrible to you? Your finance minister (who is Indian by the way, not SA), just called out your president for being a thief, has he returned the money he stole to build his private home? Zuma is a known rapist and corrupt arms dealer. Y'all are in no way better, your saving grace is that foreigners control and drive the most vital sectors of SA economy, which is why most of you bottom feeders dare not leave your comfort zone to hustle and better yourselves because you are still hungry and reliant on charity from your slave master. How many of you can afford proper healthcare in your own country? Your public healthcare is useless, some of your private hospitals are world class but are owned and run by white people... despite all that Nigeria still has a hospital that ranks above any SA hospital as one of the best in Africa, and its run by Nigerian locals, not slave masters. Your HIV rate is through the roof, the highest in the world being spread around by your w.h.o.res and slumlord prostitutes, at least our women are not known to spread AIDS wherever they go. Our women screw Europeans for money, but your cheap s.luts screw Nigerian men for free..I know that's why many of you are butt hurt in your feelings about Nigerians, wack a.s.s mofos. We have problems in Nigeria but are in charge of our own destiny, you can be locked up in a coffin by a white man in your own country because you are still a slave, truth hurts.
Long epistle but utter nonsense as usual. Our president blah blah blah, who gives a damn? Tell me something I don't know. Do Zuma's shenanigans drive South Africans to drown at the mediterrenean or for your women to bend over in Czech Rep like you slaves? Yes? No? FYI Our financial minister is as South African as they come, unless he was born in India. South Africans of all colours are South African, an insignificant Nigerian like you cannot dictate who's SAn and who's not. It's time to get that into your thick skull. I'll rather remain in my comfort zone than push drugs, comb hair, or sell pusssy abroad or be a nuissance in someone's country no thanks!

Funny those bottom feeders are the biggest middle class and can afford proper healthcare. It's ironic you talk about proper health care and you don't even know what that is, cause let's face it, the worst South African hospital is he best by Nigerian standards, lol

I laugh whenever you flattheads " just say "white people" when you know you can't keep up. Lemme school you ape, private hospitals in SA are not some luxury you even find them in ghettoes. The Clinix healthgroup that is even making forays into that cave called Naija was founded by a black South African called Dr Khamane. Clinix private hospitals are worldclass and are vritually everywhere in SA.

HIV, yawn. I'm not even gonna entertain this, it's not only childish it's played out, absolutely tired cheap jab! Lol it only serve to highlight how backwards you guys generally are , still stigmatising a disease that's ravaging YOUR country and the world!

I see how you slaves got excited by the "coffin" issue and fail to realise that was a hate crime and nothing else, lemme school you again ape, Hate crimes happen virtually everywhere, between gay and straight, white and black, Jews and palestines etc? It's the reality of the world.When a black South African does the same to a white person what do you call it? When a black briton attacks a white person for a hate crime does it constitute white people slaves?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Horus(m): 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lw-2sclS9s

Racist attack in South Africa becomes politically-charged
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Teague4league(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Can you kind remind me, when were Nigerians killed in SA.
Do I still need to remind you?
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2017
these guys was jugged for racist crime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV6lLf2RC5s
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Litmus: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
deleted
Re: Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage by Litmus: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
deleted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.