Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power (6923 Views)

Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? / Why Is There ''south South'' But No '' North North'' In Nigeria? / South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by SouthUnity: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2009
Information reaching us says, the north have decided to rule till 2019. Thier plan is to replace yar adua with a north. northerner leaders meet and decided to either use a northerner to run against yaradua. while they are trying to reach agreement with yar adua to step down for another northerner in 2011. They believe if yar adua step down, either nuru ribadu or el rufia or or sanusi or buhari or atiku or another north should replace him for another 8 years. Money have be budgeted for this plan. our informant told us, Waziri, yar adua,nuru ribadu, el rufia, buhari , atiku are likely to have been informed. they have started to recuit some southerner who they classified as greed for money. name likes orji kalu, tinubu have been pencil down to help they decieve the south by offering money.
southerner must resist this plan. come 2011. a southerner most be president.

South say no to nuru ribadu
south say no to bahari
south say no to atiku
south say no to sanusi
south no to yar adua
south say no to el rufia
south say no to any notherner in 2011

signed by

South unity movement ( SUM)
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by SouthUnity: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
South unity movement ( SUM) Join SUM
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
I don't mind Ribadu.

I fear the shameless face of the Northern oligarchy like Atiku and Buhari.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2009
SouthUnity:

South unity movement ( SUM) Join SUM

How?
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by bibiking1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2009
Where is becomerich?
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by SouthUnity: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2009
nuru ribadu have to wait till the north turn. all northerner have to wait. Yar adua leave in 2011, a south must replace him.  the south does not want nuru ribadu , we want a southerner in 2011.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by nduchucks: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2009
make you no give people excuse to attack you for petty tings. at least try to learn de spelling of de names of people wey you dey oppose so dat people go know say you do ya homework well.

south unity, qualification mean any ting to you at all, or na only tribe and region you want make southerners consider.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by citizenY(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
You are entitled to your opinion. all we know is that there is presently in place, a rotation arrangement
even if it is at party level and it is being adhered to for now. Some Nigerians are against the rotation
but that is the situation today.

In the absence of any authoritative source, I am inclined to ignore your story, for reasons stated above.

In any case, I am impressed that you have assumed a new alias and  registered yourself in Nairaland for
spreading falsehood with the sole aim of  rabble rousing. It is not new but as with things of this nature,
you will fail.

Your new attempt is doomed to fail because your presentation is inarticulate and goes against the grain
of current trends in the polity. In addition, it is not logical. I expect your co-travellers to chip in to
further make the thread very robust by cementing your  otherwise fractures thesis and they are welcome.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
SouthUnity:

nuru ribadu have to wait till the north turn. all northerner have to wait. Yar adua leave in 2011, a south must replace him.  the south does not want nuru ribadu , we want a southerner in 2011.

Sorry, if Ribadu comes back home today, I will vote for him.
Your project is dead if you have no credible person to put forward.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by citizenY(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
@ NAiralanders,

Please welcome SouthUnity the latest bigot on Nairaland. Date of entry,today at 02.33.35 pm Nigerian time.

Within 20 minutes he has shown his hand in five of which were single words only. The first post is this falsehood

you are reading.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by vikiviko(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2009
Posters should be careful on what they post people all over the world are reading all this provocative lies here.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Bariga1(f): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2009
Beaf,

I agree with you this time.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2009
I will vote Ribadu over anybody, even over my papa. However, I cannot speak for the rest of the southerner especially the Igbos.
On the other hand, I dont think Hausas will be so stupid not to know that the fate of "one" Nigeria will ultimately be decided in 2015 election.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by mekuslogan: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2009
SouthUnity=Becomerich. Check out the grammar similarity now! grin grin
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by citizenY(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2009
MEKUSLOGAN=BECOMMRICH=SOUTHUNITY--- we are only waiting for the maps
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by mekuslogan: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2009
citizenY:

MEKUSLOGAN=BECOMMRICH=SOUTHUNITY--- we are only waiting for the maps

Stupid almajiri cattle rearer. Can you compare my writing with both yours and becomerich's?
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by chosen04(f): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2009
SouthUnity:

Information reaching us says, the north have decided to rule till 2019. Thier plan is to replace yar adua with a north. northerner leaders meet and decided to either use a northerner to run against yaradua. while they are trying to reach agreement with yar adua to step down for another northerner in 2011. They believe if yar adua step down, either nuru ribadu or el rufia or or sanusi or buhari or atiku or another north should replace him for another 8 years. Money have be budgeted for this plan. our informant told us, Waziri, yar adua,nuru ribadu, el rufia, buhari , atiku are likely to have been informed. they have started to recuit some southerner who they classified as greed for money. name likes orji kalu, tinubu have been pencil down to help they decieve the south by offering money.
southerner must resist this plan. come 2011. a southerner most be president.

South say no to nuru ribadu
south say no to bahari
south say no to atiku
south say no to sanusi
south no to yar adua
south say no to el rufia
south say no to any notherner in 2011

signed by

South unity movement ( SUM)

Replace Yar'uda with North? Go to hell with your unedited lies!
Ribadu is one northerner that i respect. He is different from the others.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by citizenY(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2009
Mekus Mekus

We are talking of mental state, not writing.

I know you are not inelligent enough to bring maps.

Can U do that. I dare you
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by mekuslogan: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
citizenY:

Mekus Mekus

We are talking of mental state, not writing.

I know you are not inelligent enough to bring maps.

Can U do that. I dare you

Aboki of namas
Not when your incompetent fellow cows have bastardized the country. The map is thus mere paper work. What do I do with your stupid map, anyways?
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by citizenY(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2009
he map is o be produced by you and your soulmate.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by SouthUnity: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2009
nuru ribadu is part of a plan by the north to remain in power. nuru ribadu fake is arrest. photo from his so call arrest show nuru ribadu talking with the men who he claim arrested him.the north want to hold on to power for 52years of the 60 years since independant.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2009
SouthUnity:

nuru ribadu is part of a plan by the north to remain in power. nuru ribadu fake is arrest. photo from his so call arrest show nuru ribadu talking with the men who he claim arrested him.the north want to hold on to power for 52years of the 60 years since independant.

Daft.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by mekuslogan: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2009
SouthUnity:

Daft indeed, being the name he goes by at the NVS
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by mekuslogan: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2009
citizenY:

he map is o be produced by you and your soulmate.

I have noticed you. Can you now go and commit suicide?
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by bibiking1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
When would becomerich dump all these his conspiracy theories or better still buttress them with tangible facts? And yes i know it is you considering the fact that you have not rushed in here by now!
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2009
becomerich will emerge when SouthUnity logs out.

better still he might be too lazy to dump the distorted maps with the current identity SouthUnity.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2009
mike, you are trying to play smart, i saw you too, when you saw me written on the who is online. think you are smart.
What is my business in this. I know you are the same person written under different name. You see if seun is ready to do a polygraph test. He as been manipulating nairaland. And edit post and doing all nonsense, even he delete the satellite pictures because  he want to prevent justice for the yorubas, i do not think seun still own the website. 

beaf do you have a job. i think you are jobless.  24 hrs on the internet. what my business with you. get life my friend.

you see time you waste, you cant get back. why not look for a job. Are you in nigeria. put your resume online on nairaland. you dont know.

on if the north want to rule. I think the north should know by now that, would lead to a civil war, after how many years , they have been ruling the south. And the north can not fight the south. even the south have more people in the army than the north. kwara,benue and kogi see themself as southerner.  even if you look at the satellite, the yoruba in kogi state are the largest ethnics in kogi. 

Even ogori people in kogi state are yorubas. see picture below from facebook.

And in kogi state there are okun, oworo,  ogori, igbira and igalla   . The first 3 are yorubas , all from ile ife.  Ogori really should either be in ondo state or edo state. it is more closer to akoko.   While even the igala is more closer to yoruba. the 1 , 2, 3, 4 5,  are the same with yorubas.
in igalla , eyes are called Ojo, in yoruba eyes are call Ojo . check igalla dictionary and yoruba dictionary

so you see we have that state too. that nealy about 20 or 21 states to 15 states.  I say give up. This is after over 40 years of been in power. Dont be greed, that why we say remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into Benin republic.

In this game of politics you can not win. go see the satellite pictures. You are minority and minority can not force thier way on the majority. You see hat why i say remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic. Or else you people would die a minority forever.

while so you can see the number of state against you, do you have to fight and kill people over nothing.

Even to remove yar adua from govt, we are sure of 19 states   that would never go north. Nuru ribadu can not win a single state . tell us which state you think, he would win. none. Yar adua too can not win any state too. may be bayelsa with the help of jonathan. even if you replace jonathan , they would checkmate you. even that I doubt. the chance is close to 30%. This is the way it would be for ever. If you think shouting you lock bode George in prison would scare anyone. you must be joking.

You have collected all of thier resource and taken thier money for 40 years and more. do you think southerner are fools. No nuru ribadu or others only a fool would allow you to use them forever. it is like rape for over 40 years  and you still want to continue to trick them and rape them haba, even God is anger with you.

So you see the best solution is to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic. Look if you refuse and force your way, thinking you would force a northerner on the south. look the south have over 700 km of coastal land where weapon can be imported into the country. see pictures, guess who is going to be the end loser, your people.

You would end up with nothing.  zero 0 00000000000000000000000000000000000  greed can kill.

wisdom is only for the wise. the word of God says get wisdom, it is not common.

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by bibiking1(m): 12:43am On Nov 03, 2009
Becomerich,
you could not hide yourself for just a day!
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 12:58am On Nov 03, 2009
why would i want to hide myself, be made allegation against me.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 1:44am On Nov 03, 2009
since you are all jobless . can you work for me.  send me an email at nigeriamail@hotmail.com, i would give you jobs.

bibiking1

mekuslogan
Beaf
mikeansy
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 1:58am On Nov 03, 2009
if you look at the lokoja, the owners of the land are oworo people, guess what, they are yoruba. see google.

you remember Ajayi crowther . go to lokoja , if i am correct, he even wrote the yoruba bible at lokoja. even read about lord lugard he wrote about the oworo people when he was governor general of nigeria, because he was living in lokoja. google online.

you can see agbaja and igbo nla. ask anyone what this names means in yoruba. i did a project in lokoja. and even was at the NTA on top of the hill. the chief engineer then was an igbirra man. i forget his name.

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by OAM4J: 2:03am On Nov 03, 2009
I have no problem with those calling for the division of Nigeria, either Biafra, Arewa, Odua or becomerich Benin. But I wonder how they ever imagine it will work out, with the caliber of corrupt and selfish people in power in all the regions of Nigeria.

So Becomerish just one question…How do you think your wish/plan can work out…I hope u are not thinking of war?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was An Apc Supporter But Not Any More. / Biafrans And The 20-pound Blackmail (article) By Remi Oyeyemi / Satguru MaharajJi: EFCC, ICPC Should Screen Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.