Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power (6937 Views)

Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? / Why Is There ''south South'' But No '' North North'' In Nigeria? / South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by OAM4J: 3:13am On Nov 13, 2009
OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 3:51am On Nov 13, 2009
that is what i wrote.
my friend, i am yoruba. My last name or what you people call surname in nigeria. In yoruba it means "to bring worship or religion". Mu si wa . musiwa . so if that is why you think I am not a nigerian, you are joking.

some of the course we did then, if i remember very well were. just to mention a few.
Theory of software architecture
Software Testing and Maintenance
Software Design and Implementation
Software Verification and Validation
Management of Software Projects
Information Security
Database Design
Data Communication Systems
Compiler Writing
Systems Engineering
Quantitative Approach to Engineering Software

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 3:53am On Nov 13, 2009
that is what i said.
Quote from: becomrich, on Yesterday at 12:41:00 PM
Beaf really want to know about my classmate the other time.

see this picture of will, and i would tell you. i told you of the one from tanzania with a master degree from  leads university london.

another of my classmate had a masters degree from university of Leningrad Russia, he use to be a KGB (Just like FBI) officer.  The other russian also did his masters degree from the same university. But he use to work for Russian Federal Space Agency . his name is Mikhail.

Another member of my class from poland was in the army in his country. He had a master degree too in electrical engineering.
An  indian was with the india army , he too had a master degree. He return back to india, i sometime get email from him. he is still a colonel in the army. One of my classmate was from china, we call him chairman, he belong to the ruling china party.  Every member of my class had a master degree from various universities around the world including canada.  some from pakitan, sri lanka, egypt   etc

So it makes me mr united nation.

Get out, you're not Yoruba.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 4:17am On Nov 13, 2009
becomrich,:

that is what i said.

becomrich,:

my friend, i am yoruba. My last name or what you people call surname in nigeria. In yoruba it means "to bring worship or religion". Mu si wa . musiwa . so if that is why you think I am not a nigerian, you are joking.

some of the course we did then, if i remember very well were. just to mention a few.
Theory Map of software architecture
Software Map Testing and Maintenance
Software Map Design and Implementation
Software Map Verification and Validation
Management Maps of Software Projects
Information Map Security
Database Map Design
Data Map Communication Systems
Compiler Map Writing
Systems Map Engineering
Quantitative Map Approach to Engineering Software

grin grin
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Mublock90: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2009
This becomrich of a guy has turned this post 2 his playground. I like him though , he's a comedian living a fantasy cheesy
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by SouthUnity: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2009
that how he is. becomerichmapugee
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
Beaf see what they used your money to do in the north. face them and stop facing the yoruba. you are a coward, you are aloy emeka. you are scared of the north. if you start doing what you do against the yoruba online to the north. una go get freedom .

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
see more, where your oil money goes in the north. stop blaming the yorubas. they are using your oil money very well to develop the north. beaf and emeka aloy. you should move there, why we yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state join the republi of benin .

ondo state, ekiti, osun state and others do not have this,

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2009
see they have open up nearly all the satellite pictures of the north. the north is a minority,

see gombe state. all open up

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 4:50am On Nov 16, 2009
We have the same problem in Ethiopia. they have a civil war now. Nigeria would have the same problem.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8360199.stm

Ethiopia rebels 'capture towns' 

Ethnic-Somali rebels in the south-east of Ethiopia say they have launched an offensive against government forces and captured several towns.

The Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF) said it began attacking on several fronts on Tuesday.

The separatists said a "significant number" of Ethiopian troops had been killed and their equipment captured.

The reports could not be verified and Ethiopia has in the past dismissed rebel accounts of military gains.

"The operation involved thousands of ONLF troops and resulted in two days of heavy fighting," an ONLF statement said.

The group added that its forces had been "warmly welcomed" in the towns it claimed to have captured - Obolka, Hamaro, Higlaaley, Yucub, Galadiid, Boodhaano and Gunogabo.

The ONLF, formed in 1984, is fighting for the independence of ethnic Somalis in the oil-rich Ogaden region.

It says the Somali-speaking population has been marginalised by Addis Ababa.

Fighting has escalated over the past two years following an ONLF attack on a Chinese-run oil exploration field.

More than 70 people died in the attack, including Ethiopian guards and Chinese workers.

Addis Ababa calls the rebels "terrorists" and has cut off all access to the region.

However, watchdogs have accused the Ethiopian government of human rights violations.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by SouthUnity: 12:47am On Nov 17, 2009
hmmm
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by ezeagu(m): 1:40am On Nov 17, 2009
SouthUnity:

hmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2009
what is that.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by vanbonattel: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
SouthUnity:
Information reaching us says, the north have decided to rule till 2019. Thier plan is to replace yar adua with a north. northerner leaders meet and decided to either use a northerner to run against yaradua. while they are trying to reach agreement with yar adua to step down for another northerner in 2011. They believe if yar adua step down, either nuru ribadu or el rufia or or sanusi or buhari or atiku or another north should replace him for another 8 years. Money have be budgeted for this plan. our informant told us, Waziri, yar adua,nuru ribadu, el rufia, buhari , atiku are likely to have been informed. they have started to recuit some southerner who they classified as greed for money. name likes orji kalu, tinubu have been pencil down to help they decieve the south by offering money.
southerner must resist this plan. come 2011. a southerner most be president.

South say no to nuru ribadu
south say no to bahari
south say no to atiku
south say no to sanusi
south no to yar adua
south say no to el rufia
south say no to any notherner in 2011

signed by

South unity movement ( SUM)
laffing in chinese
chin chin chin chin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu May Lose Power Ministry / Graphic pic! Black Man Crucified On The Cross[ Photo] / Women In Black Protest In Bori, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.