Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Advice To Mr Seun On The Moderators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice To Mr Seun On The Moderators (525 Views)

Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. / What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention. / Shame On Seun And The Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Mr Seun On The Moderators by U1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
I will love to propose that Mr Seun should really define what really constitutes a spam message on the forum because I have been banned twice for posting spam-like message, the last being the Total/Elf Scholarship which closed on Friday. I posted the scholarship info here two days to the deadline in the education section, and the next day I saw a message that I have lost my forum posting privilege, I don't understand it, could such info qualify as spam?

Also, I'd love the admin to create an avenue for reaching him in such cases. Just my 2 cents.
Re: Advice To Mr Seun On The Moderators by switch411(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2009
There is an auto anti spam bot. it bans like a slowpoke with no intelligence meanwhile leaving real spam mesages. it is doing more harm than good.
Re: Advice To Mr Seun On The Moderators by spikedcylinder: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2009
Seun's email address is at the bottom of the page.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening At Rareflowers Nigeria Limited For A Financial Accountant / Urgent Vacancies / Facebook Alibi Saves Jailed Teenager In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.