Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls (30789 Views)

‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by MalcoImX: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

it is either there is no truth and honesty in you or you are downright incapable of logic and reasoning.. how can you compare a man who shat on our budding democracy with the barrel of a gun with a man who was actually voted in by thousands of people?? a lot of Nigerians are unbelievable!
Trump has no better credentials to Buhari in that regard, as Buhari too was democratically elected by the people of his country. In fact, Trump's worse cos history will judge him, harshly.
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by mariodko190(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Ordinary tearing of green card, Soyinka dey speak grammar undecided

He should just give it to me, I will tear it without uttering a word undecided

Tear the damn Green card grin
grin Nor mind d useless old fool, he jst dr blow many grammer, he must tear d card o

2 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by mariodko190(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chugavey:
My prof, respect! Instead of confusing us, why not just go straight to the point "I'm not tearing my green card" period?! We are not surprised sir, Afonjaism is beyond what you can control.
grin WOT DO U EXPECT FRM A DIM-WITTY OLD COWARD

3 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by klbakare(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nigerians can't understand this man's words
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Austin234(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
So all these grammer wey Soyinka spoke na to tell him no go tire the Green card afterall. Make him kukuma come back to clear his mess

2 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by klbakare(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nigerians can't understand this man's words, am coming back to comment
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by rennylaw(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

Soyinka is a mad man ----Afonjas and Abobakus can quote me anywhere.

Calling a Nobel laureate a mad man? Stupidity runs in your genes sir . Bunch of Nincompoops! Faceless human beings hiding under the cover of cheap data bundle and spewing thrash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by chieveboy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
there is recession in the land, I can understand the transferred aggression

Symptoms of recession in people:

1 They become bored easily

2 they demand someone tear his green card even though it won't change a thing...not that they haven't seen when someone does not keep his words...they too do that at least everyday, example: 'sinning' by slandering, cursing, insulting, backbiting, lying, they are all bunch of dubious hypocrites!!!!

3 They are not without 'sin' yet they are the first to throw stones, this attracts more 'recession'

4 Offline they are normal, but online, they do harm more than witches and wizards

1 Like

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by menxer: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
The PROF was joking.

He Has SaId It, We shouldnt have taken what he said literally.

Free the man, after all others are going back on their prophecy, sorry word.

1 Like

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
NaijaMutant:

...just like buhari, simple question was asked.." oga , where is your WAEC certificate ? ". the next thing we saw was unbelievable... 13 SANs

2 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
ATERI:

What on earth is Prof. Soyinka doing responding to these mannerless lunatics?
am surprised too...this goes a long way to tell you how stupid Soyinka is

3 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by rafabenitez: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ive been wondering if what people say about yorubas and being cowards are true,i thought i ll be dissapointed bt here we are,one of there own proving to the whole wide world that cowardice runs in their blood.smh fr afonja children.

3 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Collins0609(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Onyintology(f): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Ngeanu allow me to love you
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by millionboi(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
jumper524:
Honestly if i were in your shoes prof i wouldn't do such nd i admire you even more for not doing such it goes to show that your brain works b4 ur ego
he is a coward.

2 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Soyinka's old brain and too much grammer is really affecting him negatively.Donald Trump is a billion times better than what we've got here,so shut up and leave USA if you're tired of enjoying what your country can't offer you until the world ends.Old hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Temptee101(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Out of freewill you promised to do something which you have failed to fulfill yet you are not ashamed to rain abuses for failure to do what you willingly promised. I just don't get it.

3 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Bollinger(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Muafrika2:
I think the guy thinks too much of himself. He visited Kenya few years back and blocked the media out of a speech he was giving. Just a speech. He considers everything that comes of his mouth as important as his published writtings. undecided so much so that it should be protected from the media? undecided

He needs a reality check. And start being generous with his wisdom, If he believes he has got something useful for the world politics.

Win a nobel prize and then we can talk about "feeling" too much about one's self. He has earned the right. No single Nigerian in Nigeria has a quarter of his brain power.

1 Like

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Temptee101(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bollinger:

Win a nobel prize and then we can talk about "feeling" too much about one's self. He has earned the right. No single Nigerian in Nigeria has a quarter of his brain power.
You sound very much like a product of watery fluid. No offence though

3 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by NaijaMutant(f): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
K
Onyintology:

Ngeanu allow me to love you

You mean undecided
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Bollinger(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Temptee101:
You sound very much like a product of watery fluid. No offence though

O yeah? Well you sound like were produced under the influence of alcohol. No offence.
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by repogirl(f): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lol,Who force you to say you will tear your card before? Him sef spoke out of ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
javispj:
He said it all..statistically speaking.. ignorance is found in every 6 in 10 Nigerians of today.. irrationality is now the other of the day n having fun, it's bases..if anyone say to all,I wish to destroy something of value that belong to him n some in all say go ahead with it,wisdom just showed u ur enemies.. the same way wisdom show king Solomon the real mother of the child in two women.

You're as ignorant as Soyinka the old man who still dwells on his past glory.

2 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by AlPeter: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

it is either there is no truth and honesty in you or you are downright incapable of logic and reasoning.. how can you compare a man who shat on our budding democracy with the barrel of a gun with a man who was actually voted in by thousands of people?? a lot of Nigerians are unbelievable!
how many times will one have top explain same thing to these waillerz BuBU was never apart of the coup. The coup plotters confirm that eons ago.
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by kunyeo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hasnt he paid his dues?

quote author=Muafrika2 post=50995365]I think the guy thinks too much of himself. He visited Kenya few years back and blocked the media out of a speech he was giving. Just a speech. He considers everything that comes of his mouth as important as his published writtings. undecided so much so that it should be protected from the media? undecided

He needs a reality check. And start being generous with his wisdom, If he believes he has got something useful for the world politics. [/quote]
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by AlPeter: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
rafabenitez:
Ive been wondering if what people say about yorubas and being cowards are true,i thought i ll be dissapointed bt here we are,one of there own proving to the whole wide world that cowardice runs in their blood.smh fr afonja children.
guess what the cowards kicked your buttz so hard in the Biafran War more tdan forty years later you are still reeling. @topic 2 pages yet none understands what Prof. Said The world truly is getting dumber
Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by justy15: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
I think the moral lesson to learn from all this is that traits of hypocrisy runs on afonjas blood no matter how well read. he convinced us here to vote for buhari the certificate less bigot but didn't want Trump. Prof. should know DAT KARMA is like a force of gravity; the change you people gave us physically felt by every being in the country including your afonja brothers

3 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by rose4flower(f): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Daddy wa, are u tearing dat card simply tell us Yes/No. Dis grammar is 2 much when u are nt related 2 obiagbon. haha kilode?

2 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by rose4flower(f): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Daddy wa, are u tearing dat card or not? simply tell us Yes/No. Dis grammar is 2 much when u are nt related 2 obiagbon. haha kilode?

1 Like

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by Dare2Try(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
I used to think Mr wole Soyinka until now that I found out he is the most senseless human on earth, were the trolls there with u when u promise to tear ur green card? Stupidity of the highest level

2 Likes

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by godwin120alex: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
Baba Soyinka should keep to his words n stop making a joke of himself.

1 Like

Re: Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls by ELITE12(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
And this is Exactly what Soyinka said

Just reading some of this comment ..Still repeating the same again.. ignorance...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Behold The Jewel Of My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.