Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) (42784 Views)

How To Identify Different High Tension Powerlines / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) / Exams In Nigeria (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2016
cheesy This actually took place at UNN, I was pretty scared when I saw such a large number of students running, then I was told they were first years.

I couldn't stop laughing.

Indeed the race for a good CGPA is a rough one cheesy

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by thesicilian: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2016
That your school is dirty

154 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by profmsboi(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2016
See pure water leather for ground...

Dirty school...

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by NeyoNaija(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2016
:Dlol, so hilarious

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2016
The funniest thing is that, four years from now most of them would graduate with either 2:2 or third class. All this one na initial gra gra. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4476543_emulated3awhatsapp2fmedia2fwhatsapp20images2fimg20161104wa0003_jpegd4dffafa2497c94e917447967e880c4a

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2016
thesicilian:
That your school is dirty
durentsneh:
Very dirty.. Igbo schools sha
profmsboi:
Dirty school...

Y'all should shove your silly opinion up your ass, as it seems that's where your thoughts are coming from. I have been to UNN before, that school is anything but dirty, every school no matter how clean would always have some littered environment like this.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2016
If unn is dirty, then wetin u go call Lasu, oau?

22 Likes

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Dfinex(f): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2016
op, we did it oo. lolsssss

the crazy part of this is when u think u want to hurry up in the morning after night class to catch a nice position so that u can hear the lecturer very well and the class is already filled as early as some minutes past 6 0'clock ...
U'll begin to wonder if these people slept in the classroom.

And I begin to ask my self how come that with all these dedication some people still get WAFFED....

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2016
Eyahh
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2016
Next
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by willi926(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2016
I did it because I saw others doing it. It just like communicable disease back then. undecided

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2016
Ur School na Trash-can.....?

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2016
Lmao

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by neurosci: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
LastMumu:

Y'all should shove your silly opinion up your ass, as it seems that's where your thoughts are coming from. I have been to UNN before, that school is anything but dirty, every school no matter how clean would always have some littered environment like this.

But this your sch get as e be o. Can't believe that's a tertiary institution! I think u need to visit Covenant University, so at least u know that not every sch has littered environment like this!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by elantraceey(f): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
I remember going to an 8 am class by 6:30 just to get a front sit only to meet people there but by second semester you will see the seat by 8:05 , all is initial gragra.

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
neurosci:

But this your sch get as e be o. Can't believe that's a tertiary institution! I think u need to visit Covenant University, so at least u know that not every sch has littered environment like this!

All nooks and crannies of Covenant University look pristine all the time? Go tell that to the birds bro.

Where in my post did I say UNN is my school? undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by neurosci: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
LastMumu:

All nooks and crannies of Covenant University look pristine all the time? Go tell that to the birds bro.

Where in my post did I say UNN is my school? undecided

I initially mistook u for the poster considering how you rushed to his defense, but I eventually realised that u aren't the one.
But believe me when I tell you that no where in Covenant looks as dirty as this. You need to visit the sch and see for urself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by ibroh22(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Every Nigeria University Students can relate to this at one point in time
But OP,, Your school dirty o

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by thesicilian: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
LastMumu:

Hahaha
You seem so pained over a trivial issue.
And no, it wasn't a silly opinion, it was an obvious observation.

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by thesicilian: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:
dirtier?

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by passionate88: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
See as your school be like Public secondary school compound

Back to the issue, let's see if they'll still be running after their second year undecided

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by kingDELE(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
First of all ...

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by passionate88: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
profmsboi:

Dirty school...
pure water get leather?

32 Likes

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yesterday was my Birthday, Nairalanders show some Love kiss

Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
They make the loudest noise especially in large groups.
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:

Judge yourself oooh Oga...
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by Pangea: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Na Jambite we dey call them
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by orimsamsam(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:
which oau
Re: How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) by profmsboi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
dingbang:

OAU no dirty bros

Is Anatomy A Good Course To Study???? / How To Check JAMB 2015 Results / What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today?