Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" (38290 Views)

Olagoroye Faleyimu's Prophesies On Funke Akindele: Marry A Gateman To Have Child / Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa / See How Ebony Reigns Reacted To Prophesies About Her Death (9sec Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Oizarammy(f): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2016
Soul singer, Apostle Emmanuel Okose aka Soul E shared some revelations on his Facebook page Saturday evening about the nation. He wrote:

PROPHECY!!PROPHECY!!PROPHECY
FOR THE NATION NIGERIA.

A) In a vision I say a popular Nigeria old time politician that was ones in the Party of PDP having a heart attack.
This will happen shortly, this politician will die of a heart attack.

B) I hear cry in Aso Rock we need to pray for the First Lady of Nigeria.

C) Nigeria is about to discover an oil well that has never been discovered before and this will turn the oil price around.

D) I see grace coming upon the super eagles of Nigeria, God is about to do the extraordinary with the Nigerian Team.

Note : prophecy is not for debate, prophecy is not democracy, prophecy is given to the call for prayers, ITS WELL WITH NIGERIA.

Source:- http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/we-need-to-pray-for-first-lady-soul-es.html

1 Like

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by richidinho(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2016
Soul e Baba dey dia... grin

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Ronaldinnioh(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2016
"Africa is currently experiencing another form of slavery through Pentecostalism.

We are now mentally lazy and our ability to reason scientifically has been incapacitated.

The write up below gives a vivid reality of the way we think. The Nigerian Pastor won't talk about Usain Bolt or Serena Williams.

The Nigerian pastor wont talk about Steve Jobs or the young people in Silicon Valley reshaping our world.

They won't talk about young American scientists spending endless hours in search of a cure to a disease that's predominantly in the Tropical African Region.

The Nigerian pastor won't talk about Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie or Ben Okri. In every corner of the world, there exist young men and women who have defied all odds and become successful through hardwork, creativity and dedication... The Nigerian pastor wont talk about them......neither will he ask his members to emulate the spirit of these individuals.

He would rather talk about sister Agatha who got a job she WAS NOT THE MOST QUALIFIED FOR because she prayed and fasted in line with their church programme. Or Brother John who became a millionaire because he used all his salary as a seed in the church. Or Papa Miracle who he laid his hands on and 3 of his children got admission in the university Or Mama Esther paid her tithe and her business started growing everywhere across the nation......no business plan, just boom, everywhere.

This has led to a new breed of mentally lazy young people who now see God as a rewarder of mediocrity. To the Nigerian Pastor, the only way to prosper is by paying your tithe and sowing seeds in the church.

So they will never talk about those who have through hard-work and dedication placed themselves on the world map.

No......the Nigerian god only blesses the first 30 people that rush to the altar to drop N100,000 as seed.

The Nigerian god abhors hard work and creative thinking, He only gives to those who sow seeds and offerings......and those who shout "I am a millionaire" every morning and do nothing the rest of the day.

You want The Almighty to come down and help you use the talent He gave you and bless you because you are going to church to shout "Daddy, I receive it" You are all jokers.

Can someone tell these jokers that irrespective of your creed, faith or religion, blessings and favours follow you once you start using your talent and become useful to your society"

529 Likes 121 Shares

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by ibietela2(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2016
You MUST be very MAD.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2016
I swear, to slap this prophet dey hungry me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by gen2briz(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2016
I say a big AMEN to prophecy A.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by crystalfarmer: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2016
U try

1 Like

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2016
Ok
Soul E ? , na who e epp undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by shortgun(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2016
It is well
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by sabyjunior(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2016
We copy that sir.
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by profhezekiah: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2016
God help dis country
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by bazzyblings: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2016
Third to comment
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Jalubarika(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2016
He's still an Entertainer anyday I'm not suprised for these interesting prophesies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by tempest01(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2016
By turning the price of oil around , I guess he means the oil price will increase. This statement alone from him makes all his predictions null and void for me.

If a large oil reserve is found in commercial quantity in nigeria, it further drives the price of oil down because there is oversupply in the market at the moment and this causes the price to go down to woo buyers.

When we are talking of production cuts to raise prices, someone is talking of how more reserves will raise prices. You don't just wake up and give prophesies because you are good at prediction, and you can add one or two things together, the gift of prophesy is not owned by everyone.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by olaolulazio(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2016
I saw the oil stuff also, but it was discovered on my father's land... It was when i woke up that i realized i was dreaming. Nigeria wil be great again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by olaolulazio(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2016
ibietela2:
You MUST be very MAD.
Don't u av home training?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by johnstar(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2016
K
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by yekparikpa(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by newguy1(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2016
He should pray . For her we all have our own issues to pray on to.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by sassiemyk: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2016
Why can't these guys take a chill pill. Prophecy? U mean like the dream TB Joshua had last week? Pls salvation is enough, fortune telling is a sin. #Noclairvoyancepls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by babyfaceafrica: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2016
ROGER
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Daslim180(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2016
If it is prophecy, it could come real. But if na prediction, bros see what happened to TBJ that may change.

2 Likes

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Akinz0126(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2016
everybody don turn Prophet for 9ja now.Even me sef see vision last 9t That MMM suddenly Fold Up Many people ended up in the hospital bed in a Vegetable state.

It's happen so clear and blunt.

quote me and risk the chance of getting mouth Odour

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Adeoba10(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Dey don start... T. B own never teach u lesson

1 Like

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Brizzy404: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2016
grin soul e baba..... U wan remind us say u still dey alive.... Nice.... Noticed

4 Likes

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by kiowy(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2016
his headache
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by ourema(f): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Only one post and it's on the front page. Prophecy as it's given by most religious leaders are fake QED
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by steppin: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Failed musicians are turning into prophets....Hahahaha!
Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by phemocheee(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2016
All these prophets sef. In the days of the old, a prophet is always bold to mention names. Why is this one scared to mention the name of the politician or is he not certain of the person's name again

You heard cry in ask rock? Mr. Prophet, aso rock is not heaven, anybody can cry there for any reason. Pls do more by telling us whose tears you heard. Praying for Aisha is not a big deal, tell us what our prayer point should be. Pls be specific.

Nigeria is already looking for oil wells in the north. The more we pump oil to the international market, the more the price of oil will fluctuate in a negative direction. You said the price of oil will be turned around, for good or for bad sir, please be specific so that we can know how to evaluate this.

After beating Algeria yesterday, definitely an extraordinary thing is about to happen to super eagles. We can even start by beating Brazil, Portugal and Germany.

Prophets don turn MTN, they are everywhere we go

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soul E's Prophesies About Nigeria: "We Need To Pray For The First Lady" by Strongbest(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2016
This country is so full of prophecies these days.

Please God, let the rain of your mercy just fall on us, let things turn around.

If things are working in this country, people will be too busy to have time for prophecies. Because you won't need any prophet to tell you it's well when you can clearly it's well.

All is well o.

Be here and add to your entrepreneurial skills:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Thank me later.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak Celebrates His Birthday / Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.