Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives (492 Views)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives by ottalo: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2016
Good people of Nairalander I don't know if you have been thinking the same way. What's the hope of short men in getting hooked to their dream wives?
Re: What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives by domopps(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2016
Aki and Pawpaw should be the guest speaker!

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives by midolian(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Short men shld have corresponding short women as dream wives..but in situations where there isn't, money makes short to be tall and dreams to become reality. I hope I have answered your question.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2016
"there is a man for every woman, a woman for every man"
Re: What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives by kinggogo: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2016
No hope undecided
Re: What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives by frostylook: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2016
There you go cheesy wink
Re: What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2016
ottalo:
Good people of Nairalander I don't know if you have been thinking the same way. What's the hope of short men in getting hooked to their dream wives?
There's hope. Go to church and pray over it.
Re: What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives by ottalo: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2016
I know thanks, not for me it something that's is a major challenge in naja the dream of every Nigerian woman is to marry tall fair, cute man, even the short girls too.
Re: What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives by alexory23(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2016
ottalo:
I know thanks, not for me it something that's is a major challenge in naja the dream of every Nigerian woman is to marry tall fair, cute man, even the short girls too.
The dreams of usually teenagers girls who grow but never mature to know that real love is not in appearance.
Re: What Is The Hope Of Short Men In Getting Their Dream Wives by alexory23(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2016
I wonder why people don't pray anymore about finding their partners,then they will start season movie in the mariages with a total uncovered stranger.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This To Your Best Friend Just Because Of 6 Million Dollars? / You're Too Fast! Be Calm / Story: My First Real Kiss Was Worth The Wait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.