Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Buying A House: Which Is Best To Buy - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying A House: Which Is Best To Buy (440 Views)

Cost Of Buying A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources / Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? / Buying Or Building A House.. Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying A House: Which Is Best To Buy by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2016
Hello Nairalanders!

I am trying to invest #20m in getting a property. The area I want to get the property is not a virgin place. So the possibility of buying just land and designing to my taste is out of the question. I intend having a block of 4 flats in the least or 6 flats if possible. Is it more cost effective to buy a BUNGALOW at a cheaper rate and then convert to my choice OR an OLD STOREY-BUILDING? Or are there better options? Is it also better to contract out the building of the property to well established companies since I am not based in NIgeria?

Please, professional suggestions or practical experiences only.

Thanks.
Re: Buying A House: Which Is Best To Buy by bebe2(f): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2016
AnonymousProf:
Hello Nairalanders!

I am trying to invest #20m in getting a property. The area I want to get the property is not a virgin place. So the possibility of buying just land and designing to my taste is out of the question. I intend having a block of 4 flats in the least or 6 flats if possible. Is it more cost effective to buy a BUNGALOW at a cheaper rate and then convert to my choice OR an OLD STOREY-BUILDING? Or are there better options? Is it also better to contract out the building of the property to well established companies since I am not based in NIgeria?

Please, professional suggestions or practical experiences only.

Thanks.

Welcome to the struggle, I have been on it for over a year.

20m budget depends on the location u need.

There are 4flats for 20m I got one in ikotun but I didn't want to go that far.

And u will need more funds to update it.
Re: Buying A House: Which Is Best To Buy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Thanks Bebe. The struggle is real. One struggles to make the money. And then one struggles to spend the money, wisely. Still looking forward to getting concrete suggestions from the nairaland family.
Re: Buying A House: Which Is Best To Buy by banilo4love: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
We have the pleasure of introducing our company DONSONS CONSTRUCTIONS to you.
We are a fast growing construction company who major in construction of all kind e. g BUILDINGS ,ROADS, BRIDGES, DAMNS in the past years. We have a good reputation built over time in the area of constructions and delivery within the stipulated time frame given. We are based and registered with the Nigerian Govt and would love to help you handle most of your project. Our office is at NO 1 akiba,Ikot-Ansa,calabar. CROSS RIVER STATE:::::: plot 10,jawe layout, Agboola ORO. KWARA STATE:::::::: Flat 2, Muritalas Compound, Amuyo Area. Offa. Kwara State..... and ready to serve you in any part of the world. Whether high-rise or bungalow, duplex, cinema----- call our head office on 08162578620 fresh designs which the architect of d company would design,pass it on to the structural engineer, to the Estimator,mechanical engineer. Before we send for approval. Our job is to please you and deliver the best of our services to you at an affordable price.
We therefore seek invitation to present our package which we are sure will be of interest to you.
Thanks in anticipation of having good business relationship with you.

Your faithfully,
AHMODU DANIEL O

CEO: DONSONS CONSTRUCTIONS
banilo4love1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedrooms Flat To Let At The Back Of House On The Rock,lekki: 08032222501 / Plots Of Land For Urgent Sale. / Get A Land At Adora Gardens Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.