Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée (61731 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Flat head osu and their wayward thinking...ibo women are just too easy to get for yoruba men..
There are many igbo women that has forsworn that their body is for yoruba men.
There are also ur women that only wanted yoruba men..many of them hs gotten their hearts broken in d process. have u heard of yoruba demons bf? ibo ladies started it by natrating their ordeals of dating some yoruba men they once love.
myself have dated igbo ladies before..and they love me like crazy... u can't stop it bro unless u will kill ur sisters nf they come across afonja men.
....Very stvpid post..you need a lot of growing up to do..like having a truck load of girl friends is an achievement...smdh!

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Kachidox(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Flat head osu and their wayward thinking...ibo women are just too easy to get for yoruba men..
There are also ur women that only wanted yoruba men..many of them hs gotten their hearts broken in d process. have u heard of yoruba demons bf? ibo ladies started it by natrating their ordeals of dating some yoruba men they once love.

myself have dated igbo ladies before..and they love me like crazy... u can't stop it bro unless u will kill ur sisters nf they come across afonja men.
<<Yawns>> Remind me neva to read your post

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Yoruba man, be fast lest she changes her mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Its a priviledge to marry a Biafran

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Randy91:
I need an Afonja lady to MATCHET my heart now

I've got one that can gun your heart down. give me your number , spent a second with her and your heart is in pieces.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
davtosh:

grin The fine girl surely is wise. She has tasted both honey and bitter Kola and She's wise enough to know which one is sweet.
My only prayer for her which also is my fear is she Should not dare born pickin with flat head for my brother. Na I'm go vex me pass. or pickin with Ojukokoro because it runs in the blood.

Their children will not grow up to join spoiling the image of Nigeria in Jesus Name.

Can I Hear a sounding amen. grin
And the daughters we not end up in prostitution (Amen)
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
I heard YORUBA LADIES can increase GDP through phucking
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Bollinger(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Me I won't let my child marry afonja oh..

It won't work...

Those alamajiri asslickers..

And they say Americans are racist. Americans cannot hold a candle to the racism/tribalism Nigerians hold against one another. Smh.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Well I think it boils down to confidence...when it comes to confidence,the average Igbo girl trumps her yoruba counterpart..that's why they find it easier to hook yoruba men en keep them hooked..unlike the average yoruba girl that believes an Igbo dude is too good for her...speaking from experience...

10 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tribalism is so disgusting. HML to the couple.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by OILSOUP: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
davtosh:

grin The fine girl surely is wise. She has tasted both honey and bitter Kola and She's wise enough to know which one is sweet.
My only prayer for her which also is my fear is she Should not dare born pickin with flat head for my brother. Na I'm go vex me pass. or pickin with Ojukokoro because it runs in the blood.

Their children will not grow up to join spoiling the image of Nigeria in Jesus Name.

Can I Hear a sounding amen. grin

The one way they pain me pass be say, the type of praying and fasting that yoruba boy go don do on top her head, go pass father.

In fact all the yoruba native doctor, he has submitted her name and u come here dey talk nonsense.

u no see his face, anytime yoruba marry igbo it is like they have reach heaven.

The things they never do 4 their mama, they will do.

I dont think they spend 4 their yoruba women they marry free, but come and see spending wen the igbo brand enter.

Them go wash plate and pant, turn house boy. The inferiority complex is real.

Mind u, it is still Osu that have problem settling in igbo land that will agree to such marriages.

Majority of igbo and yoruba marriages involve Osu.

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
I'm Igbo but I kinda admire the yoruba ladies...they might not take your breath away with their stunning beauty but make no mistake about this, they've got respect en good manners...that's 80% of what every man needs in a woman especially one you wanna spend the rest of your life with...I sincerely wouldn't mind a yoruba lady if family pressure permits...as a son of the soil you need to carry the family along...very important.

Correct guy. Tell them if dem no sabi. But you got something wrong when it comes to beauty afonja girls no dey take last Oo. Na confirm grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
davtosh:

I've got one that can gun your heart down. give me your number , spent a second with her and your heart is in pieces.
...Story..as long as its a yoruba girl,their confidence level is on ground zero when dealing with an Igbo dude...they just need to work on their complex...they're just too timid when it comes to free-styling...dunno why..

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by panditocracy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
moghulis:
Yoruba women wetin dey happen nahcheesy
MEANWHILE YESTERDAY:

tolu: what is it now temi?
temitope: don't you like me anymore?
tolu: what do you mean?
temitope: I think you don't like me anymore
tolu: ha my temi of course I like you—I mean I love you. You are all I think about every time I'm away.
temitope: Away with Chioma ba
*tolu looks stiff and swallows hard*
tolu: Chioma? Which Chioma? Where are you getting—
temitope: please stop...oh you think I didn't see you at their house the other day, how happy you looked, you were busy smiling to everything she said. You think I'm a fool you can just play with—
tolu: No temi it is not what you think.
*he tries to touch her*
temitope: don't touch me! don't you dare come near me you lying bastard. This is the end, I repeat, the end of our friendship. don't even think of apologizing cos I'm done here, idiot!
*she storms off, bangs the door after her*
*tolu waits a while until her footsteps couldn't be heard in the passage*
tolu: Yes, yeapie! My Chioma! Yes!
*he reaches wildly for his phone on the bed, looks at it with no purpose and throws it up and at the same time shoots himself off the bed. In a spin, he looses himself in a wild dancing and singing*
tolu: No be you I carry come but na you I go carry goooo, Chioma Woju o!
gringringrin

gringrincheesycheesy IGBO WOMEN FOR THE WIN.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Ice4jez(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Igbo the most confused people in the world, dey hate Yoruba and hause but they can't do with DOS people, when I was staying in kano and riot happen and they killed many non indigene, many IBO leave d state but guess wat dey came back , y cos at home dey saw hell.
Igbo are like parasite they hate u but need u to survive. those guys that hatee are those that have never left the East.
IBO people that can't leave with each other, u go to the market and u see how they don't trust their own people but u come here and talk trash.
alway lick the ijaw people ass cos they need dem in their Stu,pid iPod country.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Ice4jez(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Igbo the most confused people in the world, dey hate Yoruba and hause but they can't do without DOS people, when I was staying in kano and riot happen and they killed many non indigene, many IBO left d state but guess wat dey came back , y cos at home dey saw hell.
Igbo are like parasite they hate u but need u to survive. those guys that hatee are those that have never left the East.
IBO people that can't leave with each other, u go to the market and u see how they don't trust their own people but u come here and talk trash.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
davtosh:

Correct guy. Tell them if dem no sabi. But you got something wrong when it comes to beauty afonja girls no dey take last Oo. Na confirm grin
...I know what I'm saying...Igbo girls take the cake when it comes to good looks but I don't base my assessment entirely on looks alone...that's where the yoruba babe comes into the picture if you know what I mean...

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mugu. Instead of you to think about how you'll marry first you're here complaining.

OBTSubtle:
undecided

Me I won't let my child marry afonja oh..

It won't work...

Those alamajiri asslickers..
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by zanogo(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Kachidox(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
undecided
Ice4jez:
Igbo the most confused people in the world, dey hate Yoruba and hause but they can't do without DOS people, when I was staying in kano and riot happen and they killed many non indigene, many IBO left d state but guess wat dey came back , y cos at home dey saw hell.
Osu.. How is this related to the topic?undecidedundecided
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
They're hypocrites. They run away from their villages never to go back. If they do go it's to announce marriage/do introduction. They're their own enemies. Very sadistic people. Always complaining. Always whinning and kicking.

Ice4jez:
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by panditocracy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ice4jez:
Guy na so e pain you reach. haba take one origin on my name but remember to pay the barman.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by peacereign: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
OILSOUP:

U MUST BE MAD, IT IS UR MEN THAT ARE FLEEING FROM THEIR YORUBA WOMEN.

DEM SAY UNA YANSH DEY SMELL.

THEY CLAIM IGBOS ARE WHITE AND THEIR BABY WILL BE MIXED RACE IF THEY HAVE IT WITH IGBOS.

ALOT OF US ARE LIGHT SKINNED WHETHER BLEACHED OR BORN. YORUBA MEN DONT WANT THEIR DARK SKIN WOMEN.

THAT GIRL MIGHT BE LIGHT SKINNED TODAY BUT LET US GO BACK 8 YEARS IF U SEE HER U NO GO RECOGNISE HER BECOS SHE IS DARK SKINNED THEN.

TO GET A MILLIONNAIRE, PUT WEAVE AND BLEACH THE SKIN, PLUS IGBO BRAND. U DON CATCH MILLIONAIRE BE DAT FOR YORUBA LAND.

U KNOW ALL OUR WOMEN ARE UP TO A CERTAIN STANDARD.

NOW THEY ARE CHERRY PICKING YOUR YORUBA MILLIONAIRES.

THAT GUY IN THE PIC, MUST NOT BE A POOR MAN. grin grin grin grin

if marrying a beautiful light skinned woman guarantee beautiful kids, then wat happened here? the afonja blood destroy the beauty?

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by zanogo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

you are correct, very correct to b precise, dose girls no dey hear yoruba for ear o, they just cant let go,provides little or no resistance,if you are a dark handsome yoruba dude then you are on a killing spree,you keep vandalizing them per second billing and your hard work will be rewarded with pounded fufu and ogbono littered with fish and meat

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Ice4jez(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
panditocracy:

Guy na so e pain you reach. haba take one origin on my name but remember to pay the barman.
believe me guy I no get una Stu,pid time,u just need to stop d hate or blame other for ur stupi,d problem.
went to one village in kebbi state and
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
...I know what I'm saying...Igbo girls take the cake when it comes to good looks but I don't base my assessment entirely on looks alone...that's where the yoruba babe comes into the picture if you know what I mean...

Noo my guy I won't agree with u on this beauty issue. Give me 5 pretty IBO girls and bring for you ten beautiful Yoruba girls. When it comes to being light skinned though not many Yoruba girl got that but still with that natural dark skin, they still look beautiful.
When you see an educated Light skin Yoruba girl you are damn sure it's not bleaching.
Omotola for an example.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by sparta(f): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
The hate being spewed on this thread must be heart wrenching to God himself. Gosh! Who raised people to be so hateful and intolerant of other tribes? Every time i read the part of the Bible that says in Christ there is no greek or jew, i ask myself "Where in heaven will God put staunch tribalists like the ones on Nairaland? Will there be a seperate mansions for each tribe? Yet many of you sat with people from other tribes in church today. Yet Jesus died for the igbo/yoruba/hausa man you despise so much. As bad as that man/woman is God gave his only begotten son for him. Newsflash fellas your tribe and hatred ends the day you die. what follows you is the work of your hand. I hope its good enough. smh

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Ice4jez(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
panditocracy:

believe me guy I no get una Stu,pid time,u just need to stop d hate or blame other for ur stupi,d problem.
went to one village in kebbi state and surprisingly meet an Igbo family der trying to make an honest living, if home was good they won't come far north.
u people are your problem, u never believe any body is good enough but u go and stay in their place
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
peacereign:

if marrying a beautiful light skinned woman guarantee beautiful kids, then wat happened here? the afonja blood destroy the beauty?

Who says being light skinned is the prerequisite for beauty. Look at that small girl and tell me she is not beautiful and with your inner eyes imagine and paint the mother dark skinned and tell me what you see.

I am an artist and when it comes to judging in this wise you can be sure I'm accurate.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by SirShymexx: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
three groups - Igbo women, Yoruba women, and Igbo men - fighting over Yoruba men. grin

Bow down!

Yoruba men stay winning. grin cool

6 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by peacereign: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
davtosh:

Who says being light skinned is the prerequisite for beauty. Look at that small girl and tell me she is not beautiful and with your inner eyes imagine and paint the mother dark skinned and tell me what you see.
I am an artist and when it comes to judging in this wise you can be sure I'm accurate.

U people keep crossing river niger to find igbo women, pls wen u marry dem, born ones that have all the looks, u keep crossing the river 4.

Born another one like dat, that u will like, so u can stop disturbing us.

U are becoming a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by panditocracy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ice4jez:
went to one village in kebbi state and

hey hey hey watch it you mangy coward. Direct what ever hate you have towards other places not where I am cos I will shred you to pieces mumu.
Una Yoruba guys they fall for our girls, do you see me complaining. That is free will bruh.
Maybe when your dirty ass women stop wiping their black afonjas yansh with their fingers or maybe when they learn how to cook good food or maybe, just maybe, when they stop bleaching their ugly faces your men will take them serious.
Perhaps you can tell them to stop being very timid and clannish.
By the way, why would I marry a girl who has been severally raped by her own conehead father. God forbid!
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of Akin & His Igbo Fiancée by Ice4jez(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
peacereign:

U people keep crossing river niger to find igbo women, pls wen u marry dem, born ones that have all the looks, u keep crossing the river 4.

Born another one like dat, that u will like, so u can stop disturbing us.

U are becoming a nuisance.

bet all ur sister re still at home becos of bad home training .if am your father I will use u bet and deliberately loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.