Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA (41789 Views)

Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos) / Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo In Boston, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Olu20090:
If you like run enter white house, I'll surely get you. No one insults my wife and goes free!
don't mind that over grown baby boy worst senator ever
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
TheNonce:
cheesy

Hope the _wanker won't go there to start beating and impregnating his female professors and classmates?
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by Tobyshegz(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Crap post!
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by sirfee(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Brizzy404:
So he cannot study in kogi state university?
OK
lol kogi gini?they believe Nigeria universities is for you and I.They and their families travel abroad for education,health etc
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Brizzy404:
So he cannot study in kogi state university?
OK

It ain't necessary na, does everthing have to be made in Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by deeway200(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
When u know how u ve destroyed ur house, u avoid it. When u know au u av not contributed towards the nation's universities, hospitals, etc u travel abroad to reap where u av not sown wasting billions of naira to promote foreign product
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Is he not supposed to be working as a senator for his constituents for those three weeks. At the very least he should have taken unpaid leave, after all the pay of N20-40m per month is not moi moi.

I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
walescounis:
He doesn't even feel ashamed.

Nothing but a Zoooooooooooooooooooooooo
that guy is foolish but i find it hard to differentiate btw you and him, no insult intended. I tot you ansestor in kuje prison called a country a zoo because a zoologist was the president? but nigerians refuse to stay in a zoo so the voted out the animal keeper which you and your kinsmen fought so hard to impose on real free citizen of a free country

now tell me where the zoo is or who are the animals?
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by mukykaffe: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Who is this man? Hope he is not a monkey because we don't know him here in france grin
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by Incrizz(f): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Is that suit on sneakers? shocked

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by Musteejunior: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
We stand by Dino Malaye! Tinubu is not God. And it is not Tinubu who voted for Malaye, it is the people. No matter what party, Malaye will in the senate beyon 2019!
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by Musteejunior: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
We stand by Dino Malaye! Tinubu is not God. And it is not Tinubu who voted for Malaye, it is the people. No matter what party, Malaye will in the senate beyond 2019!
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by Gkemz: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
We have part time senators and i wonder whether senatorial job is a part time job as many of them spend less time inside the senate than outside.
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by surfmar11(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Strategic Leadership indeed to become a Strategic Senator that uphold and promote the needs and yearnings of the masses through good legislative activities.
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by seguno2: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Olu20090:
If you like run enter white house, I'll surely get you. No one insults my wife and goes free!

What wife?
The same one that is in menopause and cannot even get to the OTHER room but is limited to the kitchen and living room?
Abeg forget that liar of a woman o jare.
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by moshino(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
I'm surprised he managed to enter a school like Harvard. I think say him dull before.

All you need to attend a 3 weeks conference course in Harvard is to have the money to pay for it, it is not a degree course, it is not like seeking and getting regular admission in Harvard for a regular course. So you're right, he's a dull, propagandist, timid, unpolished attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by seguno2: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Incrizz:
Is that suit on sneakers? shocked

Yes now.
How else would one identify him as a bushman from Kogi state despite all his stolen money?
Looking very much like a refugee that is hiding from Trump's deportation squads.
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hahahaha. Yes. Exactly.

DEIFIED:
He looks like one village dude visiting the city for the first time.
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by Gassa007: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
moshino:

All you need to attend a 3 weeks conference course in Harvard is to have the money to pay for it, it is not a degree course, it is not like seeking and getting regular admission in Harvard for a regular course. So you're right, he's a dull, propagandist, timid, unpolished attention seeker.
You're the dull person here
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by Incrizz(f): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
seguno2:

Yes now.
How else would one identify him as a bushman from Kogi state despite all his stolen money?
Looking very much like a refugee that is hiding from Trump's deportation squads.
Lol..oh I see.
I thought I was no longer up to date fashion wise grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by moshino(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Gassa007:

You're the dull person here

Ok, explain how, if you can.
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by EazyFrenzy(f): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
kai una zure zey na training him go do!? well! his female colleages got to be....(ask Tinubu)
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by Skain(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
He still can never be a good leader.
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by ponpon(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
I imagine how much this man don spend
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by Jakumo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
This treasury-looting buffoon clearly takes his internet audience for simpletons, so he has his picture taken while standing in front of a random statue, and then posts those pictures online as "evidence" that he is enrolled in Harvard as a student taking a "crash course", presumably in advanced budgetary allocation theft.

Expect this attention-seeking overgrown baby to post pictures of himself in front of Buckingham Palace before long, as evidence that he is about to overthrow Her Majesty the Queen as titular head presiding over the Church of England.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Champion in his country's politics, and he enters America he looks less than a cleaner in that country.
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by afolayangs(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
So with the scare dollar? He can't go to Lagos Business school?

A true leader indeed
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by petermoblix: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice 1 sir,make Nigeria proud. Gud luck
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by femijay8271(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
but why is he always posting up and down for pictures. what a pity, no sense in dis our so called politicians at all most especially dis abaya called Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by brexit: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
He did not recognize any Nigerian university based on the standard because they embezzled money meant for it,build your own and stop patronizing others
Re: Dino Melaye Resumes School At Harvard University, Boston USA by fortunechy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
make sure dt u register course tittled;sense 101 cuz u nid it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Oshiomhole, El-rufai’s 2023 Posters Spark Debate / Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election / Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.