Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. (10373 Views)

COVID-19: CBN Denies Charging Fees To Process Loan Requests / Tips And Tricks To Earn On Fiverr As A Nigerian / CBN Writes Banks, Requests For Accounts Without BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Shadeoye(f): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good work, I love what you are doing. God will help you too.

1 Like

Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Procedures for an eggless cake

1)preheat the oven for 15mins, lightly grease your pan (9")..

2)In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, mix in sugar.

3)make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and stir in the wet ingredients one by one, stir the mixture together using a whisk.. (Some lumps is okay)

4)pour in the batter in the prepared pan and tap the pan to even it our and break the air bubbles if any

5)bake it for 25-35mins. Check for doneness after 30mins and allow to fully bake for remaining 5mins

6)when the cake is done transfer the pan to a cooling rack and remove cake when its cool ...

If you need cakes for birthday's, anniversary,
weddings, bridal shower.
We are located in portharcourt
Distance is not a barrier
08137947602, 09073513392
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Today's work..these are cakes with buttercream icing ...very easy to make and also taste yummy ...
All you need is your butter Icingsugar and liquid milk.

08137947602 ..we are in portharcourt

Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by ButterFrost212(f): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hello good job you're doing here! Pls I have a question,what's your recipe for making fondant that won't crack or tear. Mine is 2tbsp cmc, 2tbsp glucose and gelatine. Thanks
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
ButterFrost212:
Hello good job you're doing here! Pls I have a question,what's your recipe for making fondant that won't crack or tear. Mine is 2tbsp cmc, 2tbsp glucose and gelatine. Thanks

What's your warm water measurement?
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Angelaigwe:
God bless you Nekky for dedicating your time and sharing your knowledge on cake making,i love this.Am learning so much.

Thanks dear
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2017
Angelaigwe:
God bless you Nekky for dedicating your time and sharing your knowledge on cake making,i love this.Am learning so much.

Thanks grin
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=Shadeoye post=62826372]Good work, I love what you are doing. God will help you too. [/q ]

Amen, thanks
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by praisegift(f): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
waooh! Nekky, that's wonderful more grease to you elbow and more money to your pocket. God bless you dear.

1 Like

Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by ButterFrost212(f): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nekkybrown:

What's your warm water measurement?
8tbsp for 1kg icing sugar
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by emmaliver(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Following
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
praisegift:
waooh! Nekky, that's wonderful more grease to you elbow and more money to your pocket. God bless you dear.

Thanks.. AMEN grin
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
ButterFrost212:

8tbsp for 1kg icing sugar

My dear everyone has different recipe and procedures in making fondant icing...

As for me I dont have a particular measurement for icing sugar ..

But I have accurate measurement for gelatine , water , cmc and glucose...

At the end of the mixture I add my icing sugar continually until I get the desired fondant texture I want...
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Juliana7:
Thanks op, for this thread. Learning mood activated. Thanks

You are welcome
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Juliana7:
@op,thanks for d info. Pls continue d good work, i am following the thread with rapt attention. Thanks

Ok.. Thanks
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by ButterFrost212(f): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Thank you NekkyBrown
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
ButterFrost212:
Thank you NekkyBrown

You are welcome dear
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Juliana7:
Thanks op, for this thread. Learning mood activated. Thanks

Thanks . sure
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year beautiful people...
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Weekend job...fondant icing cake is one of my favourite..its more technical and stressful than buttercream icing ...

Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Freshly baked

Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by cartimor: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Nekkybrown:
Weekend job
your cakes are beautiful.hope they are as tasty as they appear? please where do u base?

1 Like

Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
cartimor:

your cakes are beautiful.hope they are as tasty as they appear?
please where do u base?
Hi dear.. Am based in warri delta state.. Yes my cakes are yummy and fluffy..
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hello beautiful people ..sorry have been away for too long due to my busy schedule .....Am going to share with you the carrot cake recipe..very simple to make and its rich...���..Guess what!!! ...you don't need salted butter to make this yummy cake....

Carrot cake recipe..This can produce a 6inches size

Flour -----------------250g
Sugar ----------------200g
Carrot ---------------350g
Vegetable oil -----3/4 cups
Baking soda-------1/2 tsp
Baking powder---1 1/2 tsp
Eggs ------------------- 4
Orange zest--------- 1 tbsp
Orange juice-------- 2 tbsp
Preservatives ----- 1/2 sachet derock
Milk ---------------------3 tbsp

I will be posting the procedures later on for you to see....you can contact Me on my WhatsApp 09073513392 to place an order for this delicious cake..for just 2500
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by EzendiEgo1: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nekkybrown:
Hello beautiful people ..sorry have been away for too long due to my busy schedule .....Am going to share with you the carrot cake recipe..very simple to make and its rich...���..Guess what!!! ...you don't need salted butter to make this yummy cake....

Carrot cake recipe..This can produce a 6inches size

Flour -----------------250g
Sugar ----------------200g
Carrot ---------------350g
Vegetable oil -----3/4 cups
Baking soda-------1/2 tsp
Baking powder---1 1/2 tsp
Eggs ------------------- 4
Orange zest--------- 1 tbsp
Orange juice-------- 2 tbsp
Preservatives ----- 1/2 sachet derock
Milk ---------------------3 tbsp

I will be posting the procedures later on for you to see....you can contact Me on my WhatsApp 09073513392 to place an order for this delicious cake..for just 2500

Hi good afternoon

Nne do you know more about doughnut making?
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Cup cakes for the weekend tongue grin..creative cakes is here for you...08137947602

Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Hi good afternoon

Nne do you know more about doughnut making?
Yes I do.
Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2019
Hi guys sorry for the break in transmission...My phone was stolen...I have a lot of new recipes to talk about...if you are a Baker you can still share your ideas, so others can learn..thanks

Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
L

1 Like

Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by nifdem: 2:30pm On May 14, 2019
Thanks so much for the recipe...wat any d procedure...Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Cake Making Venture:: Cake Requests, Tips, And Training Live On Nairaland. by Nekkybrown(f): 7:26am On Aug 12, 2019
nifdem:
Thanks so much for the recipe...wat any d procedure...Thanks once again

Thanks dear...I.will share the procedure soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Land Banking? #unregretful Investment / How To Manage A Startup Business Growth / Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.