Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) (30862 Views)

BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by chie8: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
As shared by Francis....

'A truck with registration number Zamfara XA664-BUG on Sunday crushed a young man returning from football training to to death along water-works road, Abakaliki.

A friend of the young man who rode on the same motorbike with him (diseased) is said to be lying critically in an undisclosed hospital.

The Police and Road Safety officials swiftly moved in and brought sanity to the scene by taking the corpse of the young man to the morgue and the truck to the traffic unit of the state command along the Abakaliki-Enugu Expressway.

The driver of the truck initially ran away from the scene is believed to have been arrested by the Police.

Pictures and Video:
1. Scene of the Accident
2. Vehicle at the traffic Unit of Ebonyi Police Command Abakaliki
3. Plate number of the vehicle
4. Video of the scene of the Accident

May his soul rest in peace - AMEN'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/truck-crushes-young-boy-returning-from.html

1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
shocked

This is too Gory!
Another young one gone....R.I.P bro cry

[s]the driver should be skinned alive for trying to flee[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hell NO! cry

Poor dude going about His business peacefully
Not fair! cry
R.I.P man
cry

3 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by midolian(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Na so so bad news just full everywhere these days cry cry

RoyalBlak007:

The driver should be skinned alive for trying to flee

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by kinggogo: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dis is really bad embarassed embarassed.

I wnt evn wish my enemies dis kind of horrific death

Rip to d young man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
midolian:
Na so so bad news just full everywhere these days cry cry

i dey tell you bro...even on NL front-page...
we have at least 50% bad news...30% cleavage revealing topics..... 10% irrelevant news....10 educative/good news

7 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by midolian(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

i dey tell you bro...even on NL front-page...
we have at least 50% bad news...30% cleavage revealing topics..... 10% irrelevant news....10 educative/good news

you are so correct, only that educative/good news is just 5% while irrelevant news is 15%

16 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef cry

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
midolian:
you are so correct, only that educative/good newsis just 5% while irrelevant news is 15%

very true man...but what can we do?...nothing
the CEO is making more money that way ..

4 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Myrealnameisada: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
OMG
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by hismerhill(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ya salam, ina lilahi wa ina ilehi rojihun.....

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
May Almighty Allah forgive his wrong deed and grant him aljanat firdaos.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Inalilahi waina ilehi rajiun....
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by ifedayor: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tragic ..rip to the dead.. sad

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chai! These truck drivers need to be monitored........
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Spar7tan(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
I couldn't looked at it twice when I saw this in the afternoon, it's so sadden, the guy stays very close to my street...
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
ds is terrible
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by eezeribe(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Goring
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
RIP man
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Jeffrey12(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
R.I.P to the dead cryR.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
R.I.p bro....

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Philistine(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
So sad!
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by greggng: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
For those of you who like to eat endomie always per boil it and ensure you throw away the first water before u can eat it. Failure to do all this will result to so many health problems. If you cannot avoid endomie pls do what I asked you to

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Eh yah.

His dream crushed.

Very sad.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dis is so sad n painful cry
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Funjosh(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
OMG shocked
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Jayson1: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by rosalieene(f): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jesus Christ!!! OMG!!!!

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oh my goodness! This is really tragic and terrifying. I cant look at the image twice. I'm having goose pimples right now just cos of that one time I saw it. RIP to the young lad.
Re: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) by Danpotter(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
That's a brother, a friend. R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weclome to Chicagoland / Uber Driver Returns A Lady's N25k And Her International Passport, He Gets N500 / Which Of These 6 Things Is The Scariest When Driving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.