Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... (4466 Views)

Are You Ready For Jumia Black Friday 2018? / Jumia Black Friday Phone Prices In 2019 / Infinix Day On Jumia Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by clems93(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016 STARTS ON THE 14TH OF NOVEMBER, AND WILL LAST TILL THE 25TH OF NOVEMBER, 2016.

ENJOY 12 DAYS OF AWESOME DEALS.

GET ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE CALENDAR BELOW AND ENDEAVOUR TO CONTACT A JUMIA SALES AGENT TO HELP YOU BENEFIT FROM ALL THE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR THE BLACK FRIDAY. (e.g Get 70% discount on shipping fee for orders above 10k and outside Lagos)

CALENDAR FOR THE BLACK FRIDAY...

November 14th: Upgrade you house with Binatone, Polystar. Up to 25% Discount on Gas cookers, Electric cookers, Micro Wave ovens, Rice Cookers e.t.c

November 15th: Kitchen Essentials: with Afro Foods. Up to 45% Discount on kitchen Utensils.

November 16th: Father and Son
With Casio and Hush. Up to 50% Discount on Smart Watches, Shoes, Shirts e.t.c (for men and the boys)

November 17th: Mother and Daughter with Casio and Canill. Up to 50% Discount on Female wrist watches, Hills gowns e.t.c (for mums, ladies, and girls)

November 18th: Toddler's Treat. With Pampers and Kimberly Clark. Up to 55% Discount on babies.

November 19th: Explore New Horizons. Up to 30% Discount On JUMIA Travels and Nikon. ( Download the JUMIA Travels app suitable for you OS)

November 20th: Enhance Your Phone with MTN and Mansard. No Discount

November 21th: Entertain Yourself with Sony. Up to 30% Discount on Games, radio sets and Television sets e.t.c

November 22nd: Upgrade Your Phone with Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo. Up to 20% Discount on Phones, Tablets, Chargers e.t.c

November 23rd: Upgrade Your PC with HP, Intel, Acer. Up to 20% Discount on Laptops, Desktops e.t.c

November 24th: Treat Yourself with Zaron. Up to 30% Discount on Lipsticks, Eye shadows, Lip pencils e.t.c (for ladies)

November 25th: LAST DETAILS UNLOCKED.

ENJOY ALL THE OFFERS AND DEALS OF THIS SEASON.

Contact an agent to enjoy even more discounts, especially on shipping fee.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT A JUMIA AGENT ON 07068638905.

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by johnstar(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Na so una go dey talk, una mowt go dey
sweet

Dat dey go reach una go fvck as usual

Craze ppl

4 Likes

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by clems93(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
johnstar:
Na so una go dey talk, una mowt go dey
sweet

Dat dey go reach una go fvck as usual

Craze ppl

Am sure you might have had not too good experiences in the past because you tried ordering the items yourself. That's why Jumia noe have Sales agents to do all that for you. Just indicate interest in a product you need, and contact a Sales agent to help you order it.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by johnstar(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
clems93:

Am sure you might have had not too good experiences in the past because you tried ordering the items yourself. That's why Jumia noe have Sales agents to do all that for you. Just indicate interest in a product you need, and contact a Sales agent to help you order it.
pls dnt remind me abt d past, because i already listed all wat to buy then, I didn't sleep dat night stil I ws so disappointed, didn't get anytn to order

Phone I no see buy, common charger for wer

1 Like

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by Vision4God: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hhhmmm
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
No flash sales?
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by RIVEX: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hope we'll get to see Infinix Note 3 PRO...

1 Like

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by nightwingjoash: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jumia you are lucky most nigerians no get time to sue una big lying a**.What of the 'at least 70% discount' you used to divert traffic to your site and facebook pages? stop trying to copy the white man cuz you suck at it.PS:shove your 20% up your a**

9 Likes

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by cheerycee(f): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please has anyone bought any item during the black Friday sales? Are those discounts real? How about the products? Are they really quality stuffs? Someone should advise. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by clems93(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
johnstar:
pls dnt remind me abt d past, because i already listed all wat to buy then, I didn't sleep dat night stil I ws so disappointed, didn't get anytn to order

Phone I no see buy, common charger for wer

As I said, your best option is to order via a sales agent

1 Like

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by olaremint(m): 1:00am On Nov 14, 2016
Jumia is a scam, last year i was able to order for an item on their black friday deception, it got to the final stage of delivery and after waiting for a month, they mailed and said order cancelled. i have gone through their site just now and i wonder why they wont stop this scam. Jumia stop copying and lying about what you cannot do, Nigerians should condemn JUMIA so that they would realise we are not fools.

4 Likes

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by THUNDAR(m): 5:04am On Nov 14, 2016
clems93:

As I said, your beat option is to order via a sales agent
your beat option!
if they can't spell well How should we trust them!
jumia and Lie!!!!!!! you guy know d pics

1 Like

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by yaqq: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2016
Them don come this year again, that day na only kitchen utensils u go c online,

1 Like

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by clems93(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2016
THUNDAR:

your beat option!

if they can't spell well How should we trust them!

jumia and Lie!!!!!!! you guy know d pics

Well it is up to you to either trust or not. Even scholars makes mistakes.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by timbros(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2016
clems93:

As I said, your best option is to order via a sales agent

IF going through a sales agent is my best option, why did I download the app in my device? Why is the app in playstore? How many sales agents does one go through before buying stuffs in other apps like mallforafrica, aliexpress, eBay, Amazon etc?

1 Like

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by rattlesnake(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2016
Don't bought anything there ooo they won't deliver shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by Donhoustin(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
timbros:

IF going through a sales agent is my best option, why did I download the app in my device? Why is the app in playstore? How many sales agents does one go through before buying stuffs in other apps like mallforafrica, aliexpress, eBay, Amazon etc?
. Please can teach me how to buy from this foreign online stores especially eBay and amazon....
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by ifyeez: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
rattlesnake:
Don't bought anything there ooo they won't deliver shocked shocked shocked
Believe me i won't bought anything because of this ur comment grin

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by Hardheolar(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
ifyeez:
Believe me i won't bought anything because of this ur comment grin
haaaa, I just boughted something their

1 Like

Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by Sphilip1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
This their package nor soft oo..

I been think say as the 12 days day count down, the discount go dey increase.
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by Kindas3325(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2016
Jumia black Friday 2016 is bye gone and jumia experienced more than 255,000 orders that's over $5m worth of items bought this is to Confirm it real, you need to check out
[url=blackfridaydays.com/black-friday/black-friday-2017/]Black Friday 2017 Deals[/url]
Re: JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2016. Experience Awesome Deals... by Astutechris(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
I can't wait to see what this years Jumia Black Friday has to offer.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is Giving Out Free 100mb. Enter To Get Yours / Apple Iphone 6s Most Likely To Be Announced On September 9 / Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.