Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

"You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua (1061 Views)

JJC Reacts To Funke Akindele's Pregnancy Rumor: "I Was Tapping Into A Prophesy" / JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy / Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by Myrealnameisada: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
After coming under serious heat and insults from Nigerians concerning his USA election prophesies, Prophet TB Joshua took to is official Facebook page to re address the issue. In his new post, the man of God said one needs spiritual understanding to interpret is prophesy.

He wrote:

'MY VIEW REGARDING THE ELECTION (US)
We have seen the outcome of the election in America. Having read, you will notice that it is all about the popular vote, the vote of the majority of Americans.
In this case, we need the Spirit of a Prophet to recognize or to know a Prophet. Our levels are different. We are not on the same level.

We might have great cathedrals, huge bells, and all kinds of activities that are good by human standards but human point of view is limited.
1 Corinthians 1:25. The foolishness of God is wiser than that of men and the weakness of God is stronger than that of men. There is no shortcut to spiritual maturity unless earthly understanding gives way to spiritual enlightenment.

I see many people trying to interpret prophets on the basis of their own minds and ideas. The prophecy seems to cause uproar, to many who gave it different meaning and interpretation.
Finally, campaigns and elections in any democratic country in the world are never about one person, it is about the country we care and love. Whichever way it happens, we must accept the outcome and then look to the future (God), the Author and Finisher.
Democracy is all about accommodation. All democrats must value the process of democracy more than the product.

God bless the United States of America.'

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/you-need-spiritual-understanding-to.html

Lalasticalala fynestboi ijebabe

Re: "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by PaulIdu: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
These people are very deceptive and dangerous.. Popular vote indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by Myrealnameisada: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by hylyne(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
May God continue to globally disgrace as many men, who are taking glory due HIM.

Thought he wanted to apologize for the wrong prophesy.
Re: "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by okosodo: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lie mohammed
Re: "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by StandingOvation: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kai
Re: "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by Jimi23(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by alexory23(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bruh...you no dey shame?..habi,you think nigerians are fool?
The more you are trying to twist it, the more your lies will be exposed,the more you loose value,and members,so be quiet till everything cool down,...then someday you may have some lies to tells about it.
Re: "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
What spiritual understanding sir You clearly stated on ur Facebook page that "IT WAS A WOMAN THAT WOULD WIN" No one needs spiritual understanding to comprehend this simple sentence sir!

The right approach would have been to apologize to the public for your mistake or should I say error!! Not this sir No no no no!
Re: "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by BrutalJab: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice one.
God bless the man of God.
Re: "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by BrutalJab: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice one.
Re: "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by alexory23(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
BrutalJab:
Nice one.

Yea nice try,nice twist,i can't vouch for gullibles from others countries,but Nigerians are not fool oo....Lol....dem get lie detector ho! sorry i mean they ar lie detector demselves.

2 Likes

Re: "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
I hear
Re: "You need spiritual understanding to interpret my prophesy about US" - TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Spiritual understanding koo, ethereal understanding nii. Oloshi Oloriburuku.

We all can't be as dumb as your gullible, brainwashed & brain-dead followers.

The dubious fvcking asshole who sells anointing water for 5k. I wonder where in the bible Jesus did the same - Omo ale jati-jati ikeji aja!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans As He Lands In Portugal With Girlfriend(photos) / Davido Having Fun In London As He Rocks Sexy Model Ass (pics & Vid) / A Woman Is Asking Me To Leave Her Husband Alone - Bobrisky Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.