Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms (26985 Views)

8000 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily – Military / Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) / 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by metroparrot: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
The Leader of NIGER DELTA VOLUNTEER FORCE. Mr George Abe, Submits Arms & Charms to RiversState Amnesty committee. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/niger-delta-volunteer-force-surrender-arms.html

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
FTC comment abeg dash me like for no reason........

weldone from our brothers in the y.east

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by harlems02: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
I can't see any arms nor charms. Who there ix d leader of the militants? Amnesty!! What are the consequences?

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Chiedu4Trump: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
[size=13pt]NOTICE THAT NOBODY HAS BEEN ARRESTED FOR THE BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY!

NOBODY FROM THE NORTH HAS CONDEMNED BOKO HARAM!

WE ARE TIRED OF THESE CHEAP PROPAGANDA!!![/size]

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Turks nah you dey there so?

Have you heard!!!

MetroNaija...and can beans stories...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by darkmarky(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
they surrendered old weapons, they probably just acquired new ones.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Turks: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Spiritual arms and charms eh?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by wassade: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by buharimustlive: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
The Afonjas will be jubilating right now because they think free oyel will start flowing to their Lagos.

The real men in the creeks will never surrender except they get what they want .

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Danjunior(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Haa!!!
Which way Nigeria??
People deceiving people.
This hunger is real oo!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by MrAJQ(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Better for them ELSE
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Daniel058(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chai

eh, if I dey there I for go borrow money go buy one double barrel come surrender.. Moni for be Yakari!! nwanne!

K'ayi ruo maths here

Borrow 100 pin== buy 2 double barrel go surrender, dem go reward me with at least 2m

My bank alert na gbagam!!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by MrHighSea: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
How do one surrender charm? Spiritual amnesty?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by BinaryRocks: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Okay
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by aimuan(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Where's the arms and charm nan,ibe nan my eye dey deceive me?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by NaijaMutant(f): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew undecided

Boys just wan surrender their old weapons at the same time put their names for payroll of the state government under the guise of amnesty grin

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by w1sEmAn: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Spiritual arms & charms abi??
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by martineverest(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
waillers wont sleep tonite
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
@Izonpikin na you dey in de red shirt? It is time to disavow militancy and criminality, embrace peace and goodwill for the progress of the Nigerian nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by soberdrunk(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chai!!! I shouldnt have taken "33" when the barman told me "gulder" has finished ooooo!!! Now it has messed with my eyesight because am not seeing arms nor charms.........

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Turks: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Turks nah you dey there so?

Have you heard!!!

MetroNaija...and can beans stories...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
If this was their weapons of war, its so poor. FG should have mobilize hunters to lend them weapons be4 another case of mass suicide or genocide is brought be4 d ICC
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by thonyrule(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
where the charms and weapons na

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by BrutalJab: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Zombies food don ready o. Coman spit trash o...

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by PedroJP(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
aimuan:
Where's the arms and charm nan,ibe nan my eye dey deceive me?

I tire oooo. The thing do me make i jump onside phone where i wan see ground for d pix to see the charms.

I even wan use hand draw the pix wide to accomodate the ground just to see the charms.

Neck nearly break where i dey find charms for the pix

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by WILLYBABS(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
I don't understand one thing sha...how do they celebrate this kinda case...dey rent canopies and chairs, invite dignitaries, buy biscuit and coke...because say pesin wan drop gun and charm Wat if d charm go work for anoda pesin body by mistake nkor Celebrating it like it's an initiation.

Op, where is the gun and charm na...how are we sure this isn't a naming ceremony self...was thinking I'd buy 'onde' or 'ayeta.'

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Realdeals(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Where the arm?
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by yinkslinks(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
saw only coke and fanta on the table.
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Khrisfame(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by Pinkybush: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Surrender indeed. Those ones are no name militants.
Re: Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms by MayhorE(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Buharimustdie:
The Afonjas will be jubilating right now because they think free oyel will start flowing to their Lagos.

The real men in the creeks will never surrender except they get what they want .
when will you change this your tribalism mentality into a useful one. And it is oil not oyel

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary / Election Tribunal: Why LP, PDP Shouldn’t Panic Over Inec’s Objections – Effiong / Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.