Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) (6634 Views)

I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by PLANETOFBETS1: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
Should I kill my mum for this?
I regret being an afonja today cry cry

5 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by UrWorstNitemare: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
[size=28pt]BIGOT[/size]

4 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by ybalogs(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
You're from which town?

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmm...

I don't know more than you've said. Kill her as you have sworn then. But count me out!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by ybalogs(m): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Where were you when this was being done?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by Ghoster: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kill her , mehn

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by ybalogs(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
I'm 110 % sire the OP is not a Yoruba and obviously not the father/mother of this baby.

21 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is crazy demonic illiteracy!!! angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by thesicilian: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kill your mom ke? I can't even bear to hear that statement, not to talk of thinking it!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Op, that's not your baby

4 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by PLANETOFBETS1: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
ybalogs:
You're from which town?
oja oba town sir cry cry
Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by babfet(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
We call whites racist while we hate ourselves even more than they hate us.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
PLANETOFBETS1:
oja oba town sir cry cry
liar undecided where is oja oba town...

3 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by RoyalBlak007: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
angry
Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
I thought this act has gone into extinction?.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by neroflo: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
suzan404:
liar undecided where is oja oba town...
akure ondo state

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by Julietcutie(f): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jesus... my mom should just forget she has a daughter if she does this to my child.... aaah shocked
Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lies
Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Backward people. Primitive region archaic tribe.
This is disgusting! Babaric

Poor child!...

8 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by longjohnsilver: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is definitely not a yoruba mark...dis mark na somerin wey i deh always see for this hausa mopols n soldiers.

That baby probably goin enlist wen he grow up.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by Vision4God: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hope ds is a joke....
Waaaaatttt??
Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Backward people. Primitive region archaic tribe.
This is disgusting! Babaric

Poor child!...

Fvcking bigot..... How d'you even know the baby's yoruba?

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by Cholls(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
my brother this is definitely not coming from a Yoruba clan.
Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by Howardnadler(f): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
kiss
Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by tafrica(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Julietcutie:
Jesus... my mom should just forget she has a daughter if she does this to my child.... aaah shocked

Why will your mum even make a tribal mark on your child's face? Where will your husband be to watch that happen?

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by DrayZee: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:

Fvcking bigot..... How d'you even know the baby's yoruba?
Where did you see "Yoruba" in that post?

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by QuietHammer(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Charge your battery!
Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
DrayZee:
Where did you see "Yoruba" in that post?
I know the dude.. He's against Yorubas
Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by AfroMighty(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
If this isn't found on your face then its obvious we can't find it on the child

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by AfroMighty(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
If this isn't found on your face then its obvious we can't find it on your child
Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by stsinner: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
asuo27:
I thought this act has gone into extinction?.

Re: I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) by Viqtour(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Adidas

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is This Slay Queen Doing? (photo) / Who Knows The English Name Of This Fruit? / Instead Of Mechanic To Fix Motor, He Is Fixing Between Her Legs (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.