Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] (23545 Views)

How Wearing Boxers Could Improve A Man's Sperm Count And Improve Sperm Quality / Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Healinicblog: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
MODERATOR'S EDIT
The OP plagiarized the article from this website. All he did was change the topic from 'underwear' to 'boxers'. Plagiarism is a serious offence and violation of rule 9. We expect all bloggers to post original contents only or at least acknowledge where they got their information from. Failure to do this could result to necessary sanctions

Hey everyone.. This topic applies to both ladies and gentlemen,there is a compulsory need for personal hygiene,most especially when it comes with what you put on.. boxers or panties needs to be regularly changed daily to avoid unecessary infections and damages.. safety precautions and awareness should be done.

so today at HEALINIC,we will be looking at the dangers of not regularly changing your undies i.e pants and boxers. please read below ;

1. Your Skin Will Get Itchy : This is generally the first thing that happens on any part of the body that isn't lucky enough to be covered with clean clothes, but it can be particularly annoying when it happens around your lady parts. Unwashed panties
can irritate the skin, making you want to scratch like a crazy person at all hours of the day.
It happens because of the bacterial buildup in the fabric of the underwear, which transfers to your sensitive skin down there. While this particular side effect isn't something to be very worried about, if you don't do something about it, that irritation could result in something more serious than having to scratch yourself incognito.

2. Your Sexual Organ Will Start To Smell Different : This is another serious case, Yep, you've got scents coming from your sexual organ, There is really nothing weird about it but the smells that are trying to send you a message. Listen to your down part. Your nostrils may encounter something musty or otherwise different down under due to the lack of fresh air your vagina is getting from the days-old panties. That jade garden of yours needs plenty of oxygen; the longer you wear the same underwear, the less it gets, meaning the more likely it is for odd scents to accumulate.

3. Develop Sores And Rashes : First comes the itchiness, and then comes the sore or rash. Because the boxers have been out and about for so long, the not-so-clean material will chafe your skin. When ignored, it can lead to visible protrusions or redness, neither of which are pleasant to deal with. They're treatable, so don't worry, but you probably don't want to subject yourself to the trouble in the first place. This means the bacteria on your undies are starting to work their butts off, and they won't be going anywhere unless you kick them out. A common type of rash you might see as a result is a heat rash. It's extremely uncomfortable and itchy, and it can lead to something more lasting if you don't get it looked at by a medical professional and change into a fresh pair of panties.

4. Yeast Infections : This is especially likely to happen if you have sweat in the panties or boxers you've been sitting in for a few days. Underwear that's been perspired in needs to be changed on a regular basis, similarly to how you can't sit around in a wet bathing suit for too long. Yeast and bacteria thrive in moist environments, so don't give them the chance to multiply into an obnoxious infection.
If you're the kind of woman who prefers non-cotton underwear but don't change it that often, you're at an even higher risk of getting an infection. Underwear made of nylon and lace (even if it has a cotton crotch) trap heat more than cotton does, so recycling those over and over again won't make your sexual part very happy. The yeast will subsequently grow like crazy, and eventually force you to see your doctor.

5. You May Develop a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) : for women,If you've never had a UTI, you're a lucky woman. These infections occur when bacteria crawl their way up into the urinary tract, and that can happen in many different ways. For example, if you've had the same panties or boxers on for a while, there's a chance that particles of feces have settled into the fabric. If those germs mosey their way around to the wrong home, you'll be slammed with a UTI and have to visit your doctor.

Changing your undies often and washing them in hot water will kill those mean bacteria and prevent infections from happening to your innocent, lovely vagina. So rock all 34 pairs by changing them often you might as well.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by hobermener: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Op 'innocent lovely vagina' shocked shocked shocked shocked
Give ya life to Christ op, surrender ya life to him bikonu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Noblesoul123: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
This reminds me of my friend in secondary school who sniffs his boxers everyday to determine if its still wearable

8 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by soberdrunk(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
What if you dont wear at all at all?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by StandingOvation: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
On point!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Really?

Seriously?

Uhhh?

Hmmhmhm

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by jamoscofield(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Watin concern me

15 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Bisjosh(f): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin

Oh my oh my shocked shocked grin grin grin

Men should change their boxers everyday cos they sweat down there alot esp those that dont shave ...eww angry grin

7 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by kingwax7007: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
I kukuma dnt wear boxers. I am a naturalist... I don't even were clothes sef.. ,cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by realbee(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
@Op, do women wear boxers? Your topic does not reflect the content of your post.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Donprayer(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lol. Smelly agada

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by eitsei(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Thank you
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Btruth: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
....hope lala is hearing this sha? 'cause the only thing you guys know how to do best is banning.

grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by habbyy03: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by lepasharon(f): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nasty men undecided
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by cokiek(f): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
all we guys, come over here; this is for you lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by TerrorSquad(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
are you writing for boxers or pants? guys or ladies?

I can't see any picture of panties there

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by GOLDPRINCE98(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Thanku grin

Next!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by XaintJoel20: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Somewhere in Ogbomosho, a young man is smelling his boxer to see if he can wear it for the fourth week running...
grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
I no kukuma dey wear boxer

12 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by STENON(f): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ok.
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by hezy4real01(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Gbam.... No be lie, some sef na super eagles short be their boxers

20 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by maxiuc(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
I gat seven boxers in my fleets of boxers so I dnt bother that much
by the way how much is boxer sef

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Titheman(m): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
op I wore a new boxers two hours ago and I will wake up at midnight to change it

am too neat 4 sh*t

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by wykcool(m): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Aiit
Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hope you read it very well sisters and brothers...don't wait for me to summariz it for you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by raphieMontella: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
lol... Team two boxers one day!

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by baybeeboi: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
Op, we wei na combat short we d wear inside now?

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by juman(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Good thread.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangers Of Not Changing Your Boxers[must Read] by QuietHammer(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
lepasharon:
Nasty men undecided
Smelly women undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Marburg Virus Disease Confirmed In Guinea, First In West Africa / Six Ways To Make Your Toilet A Safe Haven / Febrile Rash Illnesses Hits Lagos Community, 20 Killed So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.